The President has failed us

There are 20 comments on the Jun 9, 2012, Times News story titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#82485 Jan 1, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>Are you denying what I posted?
I have no idea what you are talking about??

You did say something about me meeting my wife at AA and yes I would deny that as she never drank except a few times as a teen and I don't drink except a occasional wine with dinner

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#82486 Jan 1, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
That or YOU are blind and in denial. You are not stating facts, just your opinions.
Seriously, look in the mirror and stop worrying about what Rose is or isn't.
No sweetie! It isn't JUST my opinion. Rose's attitude and vile comments are all over this thread.

Seriously, I do not need to look in the mirror! I did not start this discussion. I just backed up another poster which I have every right to do and is exactly what you are doing!

Now I am very willing to stop discussing the entire matter. It has been beaten to death.

Move on!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#82487 Jan 1, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text> Try this one...
Spamghetti Carbonara
• 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
• 5 oz. Spam, cut into ¼ x ¼ dice
• 2 eggs plus 2 egg yolks
• 1 lb. spaghetti
• 1/2 cup grated Reggiano Parmesan cheese
• 1/2 cup grated Pecorino Parmesan
• Fresh black pepper to taste
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the Spam and sauté until crisp and brown, approximately 5 to 6 minutes.
In a separate bowl, add the eggs, egg yolks and 1/4 cup of water and beat together with fork until light and frothy.
Cook the spaghetti in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente, approximately 10 minutes. Drain in a colander and then return spaghetti to the pot.
Using two large forks, mix in the eggs, Spam with all the pan drippings, cheese and black pepper to the spaghetti in the pan. Serve immediately.
Well thank you again, but I have already told you I do not like spam. Some of your cohorts would probably really enjoy it!

“Natural selection created apes”

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#82488 Jan 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what you are talking about??
You did say something about me meeting my wife at AA and yes I would deny that as she never drank except a few times as a teen and I don't drink except a occasional wine with dinner
Is that your final answer?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#82489 Jan 1, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
No sweetie! It isn't JUST my opinion. Rose's attitude and vile comments are all over this thread.
Seriously, I do not need to look in the mirror! I did not start this discussion. I just backed up another poster which I have every right to do and is exactly what you are doing!
Now I am very willing to stop discussing the entire matter. It has been beaten to death.
Move on!
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>No sweetie! It isn't JUST my opinion. Rose's attitude and vile comments are all over this thread.
Actually, it is just your opinion. No facts. Your attitude and vile comments are all over this thread. Yours. Y-o-u-r-s. In the short time that you have graced us all with your presence you've shown yourself to be plenty vile and of poor attitude. So, again, please look to your own character flaws instead of trying to put them on others. ;)
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously, I do not need to look in the mirror! I did not start this discussion. I just backed up another poster which I have every right to do and is exactly what you are doing!
LOL

No problem. I stand by my previous statement that you SHOULD look in the mirror instead of worrying about what you THINK is wrong with Rose or anyone else. ;)
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Now I am very willing to stop discussing the entire matter. It has been beaten to death.
Move on!
Lol

You were free to "move on" before you wrote this reply. What's the matter? Need the last word? Check. Yeah, look in the mirror.

Religion made them human

#82490 Jan 1, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thank you again, but I have already told you I do not like spam. Some of your cohorts would probably really enjoy it!
Let's try another one...

Spam Fried Rice

• 3 cups cooked and chilled jasmine rice
• 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
• 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
• 1 Tbsp. chopped scallions
• 1 whole egg
• 1/3 lbs. Spam, cubed
• 1 Tbsp. neutral oil (such as canola or sunflower oil)
• 1/2 tsp. sesame seed oil
• 5 drops fish sauce
• 2 Tbsp. soy sauce

In a hot pan, place neutral oil and sesame oil. Once hot, add rice and sauté(a wok can be used if you have one). Add in the meat, heat and sear. When completed, push to the side of the pan and add the egg. Break it up and scramble in the pan. You want it to be scrambled in the pan so there is a contrast of yellow and white. Fold all the ingredients together. Add the herbs and fold, now add the fish sauce and soy sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Yellowknife NT

#82491 Jan 1, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO! You're such a lying little kissass.
You are another failure that kisses the a** of Obama.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#82492 Jan 1, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>Is that your final answer?
No I take door number three????????

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#82493 Jan 1, 2013
Gooood eveing evvverrrryoooooone!!!

Wishing all my friends a very prosperous 2013!

Religion made them human

#82494 Jan 1, 2013
Ok! The motion has passed, now we go onto floor debate - then the vote.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Yellowknife NT

#82495 Jan 1, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm..it's hard to forget the fact that you're an admitted liar. ;)
Why should it matter to you when you support a non admitted but a proven liar in chief to manage our nation?

Religion made them human

#82496 Jan 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
No I take door number three????????
Good choice! You're smarter than I thought.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#82497 Jan 1, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's try another one...
Spam Fried Rice
• 3 cups cooked and chilled jasmine rice
• 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
• 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
• 1 Tbsp. chopped scallions
• 1 whole egg
• 1/3 lbs. Spam, cubed
• 1 Tbsp. neutral oil (such as canola or sunflower oil)
• 1/2 tsp. sesame seed oil
• 5 drops fish sauce
• 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
In a hot pan, place neutral oil and sesame oil. Once hot, add rice and sauté(a wok can be used if you have one). Add in the meat, heat and sear. When completed, push to the side of the pan and add the egg. Break it up and scramble in the pan. You want it to be scrambled in the pan so there is a contrast of yellow and white. Fold all the ingredients together. Add the herbs and fold, now add the fish sauce and soy sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Make a resolution to quit spamming.

You put that in your mouth and the next day you get serious stink. It's beyond me. You third worlders are NUTS!

Cuckoo!! Yes, YOU!
Jan Higganbotham

Los Angeles, CA

#82498 Jan 1, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong as you have been since you commenced this unwarranted, hateful attack.
I'm human and I do get hurt. I felt hurt when LMAO posted all those things he did about me today. I've felt a great deal of hurt from people like you on these threads, but I try to hide it and let it go. I have no fear of my feelings. I feel them and move on.
I'm not trying to fool anyone, and I have never sought attention here. But hateful people like you sure do enjoy paying attention to me no matter what or where I post. It's YOU who has the problem. I didn't come seeking you out, or LMAO or RH, or POS or anyone for that matter on these threads. You all follow me no matter where I post and start some vicious chit with me.
The only thing you and your friends are accomplishing is disrupting this thread. You're ineffective in any other respect.
Wow, you let this blog get to you this much? Perhaps this Topix thing isn't right for you any longer Rose.

You post as if you are on the 2nd phase of your annual meltdown.
Sirens ambulance flashing lights and all. Maybe you need to find a better and entirely different hobby?

You're quite the melancholy melodramatic aren't you?
Unreal that a comment board can get to you this way.

Wow. Just wow.

Since: Feb 11

They call me Hill Billy

#82499 Jan 1, 2013
Ralff wrote:
Gooood eveing evvverrrryoooooone!!!
Wishing all my friends a very prosperous 2013!
Hi buddy! I don't think we've met, but you have a great New Year too!

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#82500 Jan 1, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Why should it matter to you when you support a non admitted but a proven liar in chief to manage our nation?
Evening Posi, you and RH keeping things on the up and up here tonight?

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#82501 Jan 1, 2013
Mountain William wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi buddy! I don't think we've met, but you have a great New Year too!
Nnnnoooope! Hi, my name is Ralff.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#82502 Jan 1, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Why should it matter to you when you support a non admitted but a proven liar in chief to manage our nation?
LOL

I've already said this, when choosing between two liars Obama/Romney, I'd rather go with the lesser of two evils. That would be Obama by a long shot.

Now, you're no presidential candidate and if you're going to come on here supporting claims that some random grey box poster is saying are true I think it's only logical to take it into account that you are an admitted liar.

;)
Melissa

Los Angeles, CA

#82503 Jan 1, 2013
-Old Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Menopausal?
She's way past that. She has a serious hormonal imbalance deficiency along with being a raving alcoholic loon. Bad mix. Is it any wonder she can't keep a husband around for more than a few years at best? Every one of her kids has a different baby daddy. I don't know how she can keep all of her "ex's" straight! Her last ex husband #3 was a black man who is currently shacked up with another woman. Perhaps she could at least volunteer to babysit any kids that they might have? The ex might throw her a couple of 10 spots for sitting with their children to help her out with her whopping "retirement" of $267/month that she get's in her old age since she didn't pay any taxes for years and years.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#82504 Jan 1, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
As you have told me close to a million times. I have a right to speak my mind on any post on here.
I did! Done!
YES you DO RH ...!!!
And you do it a heluva lot better than the FL's on here!
Come on over to the other one. It's been pretty good :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North America Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Riviera: Final days for a Las Vegas legend Sun spytheweb 1
News Mayor Caldwell signs Expansion of 'Sit-Lie' Bill Sun Joe Balls 5
News Orlando could become gay marriage mecca, weddin... Apr 25 Tazo 5
News Oak Forest Launches New Promotional Website Apr 20 RES 1 6
News Iggy Azalea's shopping excursion in Ferrari tur... Apr 18 Bobby T Canada 6
News Fracking and earthquakes: Is there a connection? Apr 17 ya think of course 1
News An eyewitness account of Cuba's shocking wretch... (Jun '14) Apr 16 U S MALE 17
More from around the web