The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Read more

“Natural selection created apes”

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#82423 Jan 1, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well stated, X.
I just can't figure out what the goal is. Was there a point I missed?
Wonder what they're expecting from all that. Someone sure seems butt sore about something though.
Whatever you're doing is working. Give them hell, Rose! LOL!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#82425 Jan 1, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
This is nutz!
Well the rest of us may not have gone over the "cliff," but the far right has jumped off it into utter madness.
Have a nice day.
I think RH wants the thread back so she can control it. LOL!
Never had the thread and certainly do not want to control it! No one should "control" it. It is here for ALL of us.

Religion made them human

#82426 Jan 1, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you had a great trip! Missed having you here! We are heading back to Florida on Thursday.
She didn't go anywhere. American Lady was posting as sloopy21, The President Fails DAILY, LurkerLooky.

Location hidden

#82427 Jan 1, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Spam and Eggs
Directions:
1 (12 ounce) container of Spam, cubed
2 eggs, beaten
2 ounces Cheddar cheese, grated
Directions
Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Pour in eggs, then Spam. Cook, stirring, until eggs are nearly done, then sprinkle cheese over, and stir until melted.
YUM!!!!!
Thanks so much, but I am not crazy about spam. Did you send this to your cohorts also? I am sure they would enjoy it.

Religion made them human

#82428 Jan 1, 2013
there's another avatar that escapes my memory right now.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#82429 Jan 1, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical and funny!!!!!! You are either Rose or you are in love with her!!!! LMAO
Or, maybe you're just wrong and you are a hypocrite. Denial seems to be a common trait in many conservatives. Denial of science, denial of truth, reason..so it doesn't really surprise me that you would resort to creating the two simplest scenarios that your conservative mind could produce. Unfortunately, as usual, you're wrong. ;)

Location hidden

#82431 Jan 1, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's go down the list: Queenbee Wannabe, Justagi, and American Lady - three known liars.
And as I previously asked, what do you base your conclusion on? If you want to call us liars, provide your proof. You should certainly know how to accomplish this as you claim to be an attorney. You do not win many cases without proof now do you?

Religion made them human

#82432 Jan 1, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I wasn’t going to post again but you had to go do what you do best. What you have always done better than any one here. Run your frigging lying mouth. You have done something that most people can’t do. You have fuching pissed me off. If you think for one second I am going to stand by and let you malign good, honest posters, you are sadly mistaken. I am not NTR, who does not have the balls to call you on it. Most were her friends but I guess she has to stay in your good graces now that she has no one else.
It was a dull thread to YOU because they stuck to the subject. Immigration and politics. The only time there was any problems there was when YOU would show up and try to start fights. How many times were you asked to leave?
You dare call them attention seekers???? OMFG!
Did any single one of them ever post in the immigration threads about being raped ? NO! That would be you.
Did any single one of them ever post in the immigration threads about being molested ? NO! Again, that would be you.
Did any one of them ever post in the immigration threads about having an abortion? NO! Once again, that would be you.
Not a single person on these threads ever asked you “Hey Rose, did any of those things ever happen to you?”
NO!! YOU VOLUNTEERED ALL THAT INFORMATION ALL ON YOUR OWN. ON THE IMMIGRATION THREADS!!!! Now why did you do that if it was not for attention? NO ONE ASKED YOU!!!!
And you have the gall to call THEM attention seekers? I fuching beg to differ.
You have been the biggest and most well known attention seeker on any of these threads. You have been since you started posting. You pick fights with every one, even sometimes you own friends, just to get a rush in your boring pathetic little life.
If you think others do not see this, then you are very sadly mistaken. In your own words, why don't you, for once in your life, just shut the fuch up!
And shame on you, NTR, for not standing up for your friends. You certainly always expected them to do it for you. Coward.
"You have done something that most people can’t do. You have fuching pissed me off."

Pfftt!!
Full Of Yourself Much?

Location hidden

#82433 Jan 1, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
She didn't go anywhere. American Lady was posting as sloopy21, The President Fails DAILY, LurkerLooky.
That is YOUR OPINION! Prove it!

Religion made them human

#82434 Jan 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
If you even remember you attacked me before I had ever posted to you
If you stopped attacking people maybe they would stop calling you a drunk that smoked pot with your kid
So says the drunken sot that married another drunken sot he met at an Alcoholic Anonymous meeting.

Religion made them human

#82435 Jan 1, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
What did I lie about? Did you or did you not post all those personal things on the immigration thread????
YES.
Ask NTR if I lied about X Files and the people there. IF she has any balls at all, she will tell you the truth.
Who the hell cares? Get help, lady!
WTF cares about what happened at X-Files? You guys remain the same aholes you are today.

Location hidden

#82437 Jan 1, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's seems to me like more of the same. Different socks, different tactics but the same motivations. Someone is determined to see you cut down a knoch. I guess these people think that you're supposed to take the abuse thankfully and quietly. That or they are completely incapable of seeing their error and part in their own abusive ways. My guess is the latter.
Read these two sentences carefully. "I guess these people think that you're supposed to take the abuse thankfully and quietly. That or they are completely incapable of seeing their error and part in their own abusive ways".

Perfectly describes our sentiments.

Religion made them human

#82439 Jan 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Even geniuses have been known to be 'mental cases' Lanza by chance ...
Lanza was a college dropout and 7 beers short of a six-pack.

Religion made them human

#82441 Jan 1, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not simply ask her if she posted those things? And while you are at it, ask her if she posted a whole lot more personal information that I did not mention.
Or better yet. Ask NTR. Maybe she will grow balls enough to tell you.
Maybe some kind soul will go back and fetch them for you. I don't have the time nor the inclination. I know what I wrote is true. So does NTR and many posters here. That is good enough for me.
You have a nice night posting. I would much rather talk to real people in person. But then, that is just me. I won't be back unless Rose keeps running her lying foul mouth.
The third farewell in less than a month...

Location hidden

#82442 Jan 1, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Or, maybe you're just wrong and you are a hypocrite. Denial seems to be a common trait in many conservatives. Denial of science, denial of truth, reason..so it doesn't really surprise me that you would resort to creating the two simplest scenarios that your conservative mind could produce. Unfortunately, as usual, you're wrong. ;)
I could be wrong. The two scenarios I mentioned are the only ones which would explain your total blindness of this discussion. Of course, blindness is a common trait of liberals.

Location hidden

#82443 Jan 1, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Read these two sentences carefully. "I guess these people think that you're supposed to take the abuse thankfully and quietly. That or they are completely incapable of seeing their error and part in their own abusive ways".
Perfectly describes our sentiments.
Oh brother.

Yet, it wasn't written in regards to you. It was written in regards to Rose because she is the one who has endured the worst of attacks.

Seriously, quit whining.

Location hidden

#82447 Jan 1, 2013
-Old Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
"Let me put it this way, your attitude sucks in my opinion but you don't see me or anyone else accusing you of "incest" do you?"
You have excessively beaten that defense into the ground. I have not read any poster condoning those posts. I suspect those posts are made by those who like to "stir" things up. That person comes from your clique.
Your friends have more socks than Carter has liver pills.
LOL

My friends? LOL You are a sock. hahaha!!

That "defense" is the truth. What? You don't want to claim the poster that makes those comments?? I don't blame you. No, that poster is not any one of us, but good try.

Location hidden

#82448 Jan 1, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I could be wrong. The two scenarios I mentioned are the only ones which would explain your total blindness of this discussion. Of course, blindness is a common trait of liberals.
Really? I could think of several scenarios. Hmm... maybe you're just dim.... <shrugs shoulders> ;)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Coldwater, Mi

#82449 Jan 1, 2013
-Old Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh noooooo you don't lil' miss rosie.
YES, you do lie. In fact you have absolutely no limits to your lying. Quite frankly I do not believe you are able to distinguish between lying and telling the truth. Something that both you and NPR 1 have in common actually.
You are right about one thing. Today is most definitely a New Day of the New Year and too bad you have chosen to continue to start it of with lies.
What lies have you told?
I believe LMAO has eloquently put them out there as best as he could.
The X-Filers did not want you on their thread and for the most part, you stayed out of their thread as they stayed out of your Troll Rehab Thread.
And he is right when he says no one has ever asked anything of you about your personal life. Something that both you and NRR 1 do on a regular basis. Then the both of you cry out "victim" by accusing people of stalking you as they have information about you.
What were you seeking when you "claimed" your brother is MIA from the Viet Nam War, Rose? Attention comes to mind. Kinda like the "attention" you are accusing others of, of which both you and I know it is just another projection of yours onto others. uh huh, sounds 'bout right doesn't it? Yeah, you had posters falling all over you with sympathy about your brother as well as attacking others in your defense. What they do not know is how you use them with your lies. C'mon, I double dog dare you to call me a liar.
No worries, unlike LMAO I will not be saying "shame on you" NPR. Some of us has seen her in action. She is a piece of work just like you are Rose. You both are insecure which explains your nastiness to others. You both are cowards as you use others and if they do not succumb to your every whim you will either go into melt down mode or you become extremely vicious in your attacks towards others.
Very true and frankly, I am really surprised that there are those here who remember all of what actually transpired there that long ago. I thought I was the only one who did so as clearly as you. Wow.
It was not only those two but there was another who was just as them.

Location hidden

#82450 Jan 1, 2013
-Old Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose you are being melodramatic now. You do not have the ability to be hurt so who you trying to fool here? Or is this just some more attention seeking by you?
And you're just being a pest. What are you doing right now? Seeking attention?

Are you Roses' evaluator? Are you here to evaluate people?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North America Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sotheby's to offer Roy Lichtenstein's 'The Ring... Mar 27 David Barsalou 1
News Rona to expand in 2015 by opening Reno-Depot mo... Mar 26 RONA Depot 1
News Cominar buys Ivanhoe Cambridge shopping centre ... Mar 26 Cornwall 1
News Louise Harrison's Liverpool Legends return to A... Mar 25 Sam I Am 1
News As delays worsen, fares to go up on NYC's subwa... Mar 23 zoethompson87 1
News Donald Trump to Announce Winner of NBC's Celebr... Mar 22 Dr Wu 3
News Cross-border shopping trends in reverse as losi... Mar 20 chugs are POS 2
More from around the web