The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#81972 Dec 31, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh brother, when it comes to "issues", you really shouldn't be talking Q-bert.
No estranged daughters for me, or drunk calling people from Topix at all hours of the night....you? ;)
Um , Someone called and or texed me in the middle of the night. But don`t worry you little pin head it`s all good! Bigot! Vorenus/A-12 and other socks.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#81973 Dec 31, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello RH!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Ralff!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Any big plans for tonight??????????

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#81974 Dec 31, 2012
The Whiz wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your ass still firm?
...as a Georgia peach.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#81975 Dec 31, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sad. Your "issue" with the number of punctuation marks I use isn't even my problem.
Happy New Year!!!!
LOL

Riiiiight.

You too!!!!!!!!!!

;)

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#81978 Dec 31, 2012
wow wrote:
wow
Holey Toledo Batman!

Pow!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#81980 Dec 31, 2012
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Um , Someone called and or texed me in the middle of the night. But don`t worry you little pin head it`s all good! Bigot! Vorenus/A-12 and other socks.
LMAO!!

Sure buddy. Truth hurt, Q-bert?

“No Answers, Only Questions”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#81981 Dec 31, 2012
Welfare Recipient wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty crazy how the Republican party cries the loudest about voter fraud yet that very party has been very busy with committing voter fraud.
Moving right along, there are three types of voter redistricting:

1. Legislative
2. Commission-Drawn
3. Court-Drawn plans

#1 creates distinctively Republican or Democrat districts,#2 & #3 yield competitive districts.

Most local elections are non-competitive because of legislative redistricting, especially by Republicans.

Since change begins on the local level,#2 & #3 must be eliminated.

The fix is in.

http://spa.sagepub.com/content/4/4/455.short

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Since: Nov 09

Mount Vesuvius

#81982 Dec 31, 2012
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a glutton for punishment Quirky,
You just don't know when to shut your pie hole.

Location hidden

#81983 Dec 31, 2012
CORRECTION: #1 must be eliminated.

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#81984 Dec 31, 2012
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Odd new laws in 2013:
If you want to stay out of trouble in Kentucky, donít release pigs into the wild. The stateís growing population of feral pigs has caused officials to slap a fine on any person caught releasing hogs into the wild.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/u-s-worl...
That isn't realy "odd news" and they should get a lot more than more than just a fine. That is a very big problem and the best way to deal with the wild hogs is a semi-automatic rifle.

Location hidden

#81985 Dec 31, 2012
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh , Forgot our new arival The wizz. Who is either Freespirit-8, Or Honey C. Both are pretty stupid to say the least!!
Do another line of coke.

You'll feel normal again.

“Extremely me”

Location hidden

#81986 Dec 31, 2012
Welfare Recipient wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad that there was a rise in African-American turnout. Nothing annoys an angry old Republican more than a black man who can vote.
Nothing seems to annoy the African-American community more than some old Republican trying to steal their vote.

Location hidden

#81987 Dec 31, 2012
Welfare Recipient wrote:
<quoted text>
The combustible sweet spot for any thing is a 14:1 air:fuel mixture. We used to fill balloons with a little flour, shake them up and light them with a lighter.
Then it goes boom.
Wrong.

Try again.

Where is the combustible sweet spot?

“Extremely me”

Location hidden

#81988 Dec 31, 2012
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a glutton for punishment Quirky,
You just don't know when to shut your pie hole.
That's one of Q-ball's issue's.

Happy New Year.

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#81989 Dec 31, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ralff!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Any big plans for tonight??????????
I'm gonna run my daughter to a skating party and family may be dropping in on and off. We just got back from a day party with our friends. But mostly I will be available if if my knowledge is needed.

How about you??????????
LMAO

Myrtle Beach, SC

#81990 Dec 31, 2012
There used to be a lot of really good, informative posters that posted on Topix. Most of them have left. People like Molen, Robotech, Citizen Jane, Betsy Ross, NC Twink, etc. My guess would be most left because of all the petty bickering that goes on here. And because of the few "men" that have tried to turn the threads to pure smut. And yes, I have done my share of bickering the last couple of months. But no more.

Although I am usually on here only in the mornings and not all day like some (and you know who you are)I have found that it is highly addictive. But very, very toxic. I have found myself saying things that I never would have said before I started posting. So this will probably be my last post. Please note that I said probably. And if I do post again, it will still be under the only name I have used here. LMAO. Believe it or not. Call me a sock, troll, whatever you want. No skin off my nose. Life will still be good and I will still go to bed each night to be lulled asleep by the sound of the ocean and the breathing of the woman I have loved all of my adult life.

I am sure I won't be missed. So when you talk about me, and you know you will, please be kind. If you can. LOL.

Wishing all of you a better new year than most of you probably deserve with your nasty attitudes that you don't even seem to notice. But ask yourself this. Why did all the great posters I named leave? Could you have had anything to do with it?

Probably.

Happy New Year. Now turn off the computer and go find the ones you love and have a great night ringing in the new year.

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#81991 Dec 31, 2012
What would these murders do if there were no "assault rifles"? Would they just shrug their shoulders and go volunteer at the old folkís home?

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Since: Nov 09

Mount Vesuvius

#81994 Dec 31, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
...as a Georgia peach.
I wonder if the Whiz is the Georgia Peach I'm thinking of....
Hmmm...

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#81995 Dec 31, 2012
Welfare Recipient wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you it's illegal to hunt feral pigs in that state also.
I really doubt it but I suppose it could be. Here in Michigan you can hunt them year round with any type of hunting or fishing license on Sate land and on private land with just the owners permission. These are very serious invasive animals. They cause lots of damage and are very aggressive.

Fort Worth, TX

#81996 Dec 31, 2012
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
No Boot, laughing at misspellings. There is no "trope" she meant "tripe", likely you aren't educated enough to have saw that.
OMG!!! You probably should have looked in a dictionary before you responded! A trope is figuratively a literary cliche or something that is really overused and considered banal. There's another word that might give you a chuckle; I wasn't trying to say banana.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North America Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Air Canada allows flight attendants to wear glo... Thu PAUL SHYK0RA arts 3
Bonjour, Quebec! Hudson's Bay Opens First Outle... Thu HUGE fed cut backs 1
Laundry service app launches in Chicago Thu John Simon 1
Seattle's sights are virtually dazzling Oct 29 Ace McMillan 3
New ramp from 1-270 to Cleveland Ave. opens Oct 27 They cannot kill ... 2
West Orange Commuters: New York City Ebola Pati... Oct 24 its here 1
Doctor Isolated at NYC Hospital Tests Positive ... Oct 23 Jeff Brightone 3

North America Travel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE