The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 3,502)

Showing posts 70,021 - 70,040 of218,221
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is to say that he has to convince people that he is going to do what they want him to do. If they continue to to elect these people, then who is really to blame. Sure, PAC's and lobbyists run big money campaigns and produce a deluge in information and misinformation, so it's up to the individual voter to study and learn about their candidates. This is still a government by , for , and of the people. These people in Washington aren't some magical cadre that is somehow above the people. They ARE the people. They held jobs when they were young, just like you and I. They put their pants on one leg at a time. The Government can't be out to get me, because I AM the government.
Congressional ethics investigators could soon be silenced
http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/29/politics/congre...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You can go to tools, options, advanced, general and click on "check my spelling as I type".
That will ensure that any misspelled word is flagged but it doesn't help out with grammar or punctuation.
Like I said before, I don't have spell check to turn on like you do. I rely on my brain.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Accomplished Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay smartypants.
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
lol
As much as a woodchuck needs. and maybe some to sell depending on what he needs or wants if a real one could. LOL

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting curious about the male genitalia.
No, should I?

“Happy Easter!”

Since: Jun 10

The Bunny Trail

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is fictional, then you were the one telling the story.
YOU admitted here on these threads that you have been divorced twice.
YOU admitted here on these threads that your third husband cheated on you.
YOU stated here, more than once, that you could not afford insurance, that you had to wait until Medicare to be covered.
You may think that no one read it, but I did. I am more than sure that others did too. They might not want to admit it to your face, but believe me, they didn't forget it.
So you go right ahead and live in your own delusional little world. I would prefer to live in the real world where I am more than adequately covered by insurance, as is my wife, who has never cheated on me, nor have I cheated on her. Nor does she brag about wearing skinny jeans and thongs and all the men that flirt with her. She acts her age instead of being like you, who tries way to hard to be young way beyond her expiration date. It is a really sad thing to see in a woman of your advanced age.
Maybe one of your resolutions should be to actually act your age in the coming year, instead of like a desperate horny teeny bopper. Another one should be to try to remember what all YOU wrote on these threads that can later come back to haunt you. If you donít want people to talk about it, then donít put it out there.
My wish for you in the new year is to find a FOURTH husband that wonít cheat and cares enough about you to get you some insurance. But donít count on it. I imagine most men see you exactly as I do. Pathetic.
You sure take a perverted interest in some people's personal lives here. It's creepy.

"You may think that no one read it, but I did. I am more than sure that others did too. They might not want to admit it to your face, but believe me, they didn't forget it."

You make a point of reading EVERYTHING of a personal nature about some people. I never read that and most normal people wouldn't even remember such insignificant trivia. You brag about your wonderful, fulfilling life, but if you truly had one, you wouldn't have this obsessive need to put your nose in other peoples' lives and on the internet no less.

Get a clue: No one cares what you think you know about other posters here, and no one cares what you think of them and most important, no one cares about you and your life, your wife or anything else you boast about so arrogantly.

You're a lonely, pathetic little person with issues about people who threaten you or intimidate you.

Get a life of your own.

“Happy Easter!”

The Bunny Trail

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republicans only know one thing... how to WHINE after an election.
LOL! No kidding, and they sure have been doing a lot of it here.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said before, I don't have spell check to turn on like you do. I rely on my brain.
Butt smell chick well mini mice smelling miss steaks

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you try to sound like a fool intentionally or does that happen naturally.
No more foolish than you do, naturally, Rico, and your IQ doesn't automatically give you an exemption as it naturally should. LOL

“No Answers, Only Questions”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it does. We, the people, elect representatives. If those representatives stay in office, it is by the will of "we the people". If and when "we the people" aren't satisfied with our representatives, well, they aren't elected for life.
Let's see.

Impoverished senators? Nope.

Bankrupt representatives? Nope.

Pauper presidents? Nope.

Moneyless mayors? Nope.

Would you like to take a short quiz on the financial status of prominent political nominees and match them with their corporate and Hollywood sponsors?

Choice? Nope.

With all due respect, you have fallen victim to the trope that all arguments are of equal merit. They aren't. I have the facts of history on my side.

Remember Hillary Clinton in 2008? Oprah endorsed Obama or we'd be saying Madam President.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled program - Bash The Liberals.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
Rich people should pay more taxes simply for being rich.
Then what would be the incentive for being rich, Rico? Altruism, compassion? Tolerance for those who have no incentive? No thanks.

“Happy Easter!”

The Bunny Trail

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
When you post it on a public opinion forum, then it becomes everyone's business.
If I wanted to hide my location, then I would register, like you.
Speaking of "loser"? How many times you been married? LMAO.
Yep, you calling ANYONE loser is as ludicrous as you giving RH marital advice.
"When you post it on a public opinion forum, then it becomes everyone's business."

That's been the arrogant and feeble mantra of you Topix voyeurs for years on these threads. You think just because you found some personal info on people which you troll for in the first place, you can use it to abuse, malign, and try to humiliate people with.

That makes YOU the loser and without any ethics or honor whatever. You have no life of your own. So you make cowardly excuses for your stalking people on Topix to search out any scrap of personal info you can about them.

Everyone who posts unregistered without a proxy has their location displayed, so you have nothing to brag about there, troll. You're still hiding your identity from your previous account which most likely has been banned.

And how many times ANYONE has been marred is none of your f*ckn business and it doesn't make anyone a loser. You're so stupid it's unbelievable. You're small, petty and narrow-minded besides.

Tend to your own life, loser.

“Happy Easter!”

The Bunny Trail

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me remind you that an unethical POS posted personal emails here on the threads in violation of the Topix TOS and every responsible respectable human being's ethics. I put those posts that he splayed all over the threads into context with a response to them. I wasn't obligated, but I have nothing to hide and nothing for which to apologize. Maybe you also recall that it was about three years ago that the situation took place? Like the amount of and color of the hair on your head and/or chest (depending), things change. Life changes. What may have applied at one time may not apply at all three years later.
What I find more interesting is that you are obsessed with when and how much I post, what I post, what I do, say or even the clothes I wear, and who responds to me in life. I have none of those thoughts or concerns about you. I just don't care. You really should try to care less. Your concerns are none of mine.
Amen. LMAO has no life. That's why he's so obsessed with yours and mine.

I just can't figure out what the goal is, what he hopes to accomplish by hassling you or me about personal information. Does he think we're going to cry? LOL!

That fool doesn't deserve an explanation about anything. He'll simply use it, distort it and lie about it eventually like so many of the other hateful people here.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>"When you post it on a public opinion forum, then it becomes everyone's business."

That's been the arrogant and feeble mantra of you Topix voyeurs for years on these threads. You think just because you found some personal info on people which you troll for in the first place, you can use it to abuse, malign, and try to humiliate people with.

That makes YOU the loser and without any ethics or honor whatever. You have no life of your own. So you make cowardly excuses for your stalking people on Topix to search out any scrap of personal info you can about them.

Everyone who posts unregistered without a proxy has their location displayed, so you have nothing to brag about there, troll. You're still hiding your identity from your previous account which most likely has been banned.

And how many times ANYONE has been marred is none of your f*ckn business and it doesn't make anyone a loser. You're so stupid it's unbelievable. You're small, petty and narrow-minded besides.

Tend to your own life, loser.
Yes it is

And you should be ashamed of using cheap booze for a handle

“Happy Easter!”

The Bunny Trail

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is
You should be ashamed of being so stupid.

My name refers to "Wild Irish Rose" the old Irish ballad, but you already know that, Here Is One stupid troll.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
LMFAO! You obviously don't get that I don't give a f*ck what YOU think of me or my so-called "character flaws."
You have some yourself, control freak. OCD is one. Stop obsessing over me, you crazy broad.
You want to get me banned, then hop to it and go whine to Topix. Otherwise, leave me the hell alone, freak.
It is ok Rose! I will leave you alone so you can deal with your issues. Hope you get better soon.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
You should be ashamed of being so stupid.
My name refers to "Wild Irish Rose" the old Irish ballad, but you already know that, Here Is One stupid troll.
I would have never known that Wild Irish Rose was a brand of liquor had the alcoholic from Mexihole not said anything about it.

“Can You Believe It?”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
It is ok Rose! I will leave you alone so you can deal with your issues. Hope you get better soon.
She doesn't have issues, but YOU do!

“Can You Believe It?”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is
Still running on that cheap proxy,
aren't you?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL

Talk about projection!;) Maybe while you're leaving Rose alone, you can work on YOUR many, many, MANY issues. Hope YOU get better soon. ;)

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is
Let there be no doubt that you are a troll. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 70,021 - 70,040 of218,221
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••