The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Read more

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#81845 Dec 31, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me remind you that an unethical POS posted personal emails here on the threads in violation of the Topix TOS and every responsible respectable human being's ethics. I put those posts that he splayed all over the threads into context with a response to them. I wasn't obligated, but I have nothing to hide and nothing for which to apologize. Maybe you also recall that it was about three years ago that the situation took place? Like the amount of and color of the hair on your head and/or chest (depending), things change. Life changes. What may have applied at one time may not apply at all three years later.
What I find more interesting is that you are obsessed with when and how much I post, what I post, what I do, say or even the clothes I wear, and who responds to me in life. I have none of those thoughts or concerns about you. I just don't care. You really should try to care less. Your concerns are none of mine.
Amen. LMAO has no life. That's why he's so obsessed with yours and mine.

I just can't figure out what the goal is, what he hopes to accomplish by hassling you or me about personal information. Does he think we're going to cry? LOL!

That fool doesn't deserve an explanation about anything. He'll simply use it, distort it and lie about it eventually like so many of the other hateful people here.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#81846 Dec 31, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>"When you post it on a public opinion forum, then it becomes everyone's business."

That's been the arrogant and feeble mantra of you Topix voyeurs for years on these threads. You think just because you found some personal info on people which you troll for in the first place, you can use it to abuse, malign, and try to humiliate people with.

That makes YOU the loser and without any ethics or honor whatever. You have no life of your own. So you make cowardly excuses for your stalking people on Topix to search out any scrap of personal info you can about them.

Everyone who posts unregistered without a proxy has their location displayed, so you have nothing to brag about there, troll. You're still hiding your identity from your previous account which most likely has been banned.

And how many times ANYONE has been marred is none of your f*ckn business and it doesn't make anyone a loser. You're so stupid it's unbelievable. You're small, petty and narrow-minded besides.

Tend to your own life, loser.
Yes it is

And you should be ashamed of using cheap booze for a handle

San Jose, CA

#81847 Dec 31, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is
You should be ashamed of being so stupid.

My name refers to "Wild Irish Rose" the old Irish ballad, but you already know that, Here Is One stupid troll.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#81848 Dec 31, 2012
<quoted text>
LMFAO! You obviously don't get that I don't give a f*ck what YOU think of me or my so-called "character flaws."
You have some yourself, control freak. OCD is one. Stop obsessing over me, you crazy broad.
You want to get me banned, then hop to it and go whine to Topix. Otherwise, leave me the hell alone, freak.
It is ok Rose! I will leave you alone so you can deal with your issues. Hope you get better soon.

“RELAX”

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#81850 Dec 31, 2012
<quoted text>
You should be ashamed of being so stupid.
My name refers to "Wild Irish Rose" the old Irish ballad, but you already know that, Here Is One stupid troll.
I would have never known that Wild Irish Rose was a brand of liquor had the alcoholic from Mexihole not said anything about it.

“Can You Believe It?”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#81851 Dec 31, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
It is ok Rose! I will leave you alone so you can deal with your issues. Hope you get better soon.
She doesn't have issues, but YOU do!

“Can You Believe It?”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#81852 Dec 31, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is
Still running on that cheap proxy,
aren't you?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#81853 Dec 31, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL

Talk about projection!;) Maybe while you're leaving Rose alone, you can work on YOUR many, many, MANY issues. Hope YOU get better soon. ;)

Location hidden

#81854 Dec 31, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is
Let there be no doubt that you are a troll. ;)

San Jose, CA

#81855 Dec 31, 2012
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have never known that Wild Irish Rose was a brand of liquor had the alcoholic from Mexihole not said anything about it.
LOL! You know, DP I never knew either until some other fool brought that up a few years ago. I'd never heard of it. Rogerg is stuck on stupid.

San Jose, CA

#81856 Dec 31, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you should deal with YOUR issue of being a hateful b*tch.

I feel great.

Happy New Year!

San Jose, CA

#81857 Dec 31, 2012
GeeShayla wrote:
<quoted text>
I had an issue once, some time back in 1973 I think it was. I got divorced and it went away. LOL!

Have fun tonight, Shayla. Beautiful day here. Going to make some lemon bars for dessert and go for a walk soon.

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#81858 Dec 31, 2012
<quoted text>You should be ashamed of being so stupid.

Yes that is what you claimed..........

But you also claim to have smoked dope with your children.......

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#81859 Dec 31, 2012
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>I would have never known that Wild Irish Rose was a brand of liquor had the alcoholic from Mexihole not said anything about it.
She bragged about it some time ago

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#81860 Dec 31, 2012
GeeShayla wrote:
<quoted text>Still running on that cheap proxy,
aren't you?
Anything you like to think

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#81861 Dec 31, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>Let there be no doubt that you are a troll. ;)
Thanks

Location hidden

#81862 Dec 31, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks
You're welcome ;).

San Jose, CA

#81863 Dec 31, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that is what you claimed..........
But you also claim to have smoked dope with your children.......
What is it about you miserable losers that you need to lie, distort and misrepresent the truth so much? And that you bring up information from five years ago that has no relevance to anything on these threads?

Are you just naturally hateful? Or does it make you feel all warm and fuzzy to abuse people while hiding behind a monitor like the coward you are? I'd say both.

I have ONE son, not "children." I smoked ONE hit off a pipe at a Bob Dylan concert five years ago when my son was 24. And guess what? Who freakin' cares? No one, except for small-minded, miserable jerks like you.

Now have it, fool. What you or anyone else here thinks of me is as meaningful as a burp.
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#81864 Dec 31, 2012
GeeShayla wrote:
<quoted text>
No YOU DO ! Rolling eyes (((@@))) and shaking <<<Head>>> >.

San Jose, CA

#81866 Dec 31, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
She bragged about it some time ago
You lie. I didn't brag about anything.

Rogerg, I'm sorry you're such an unhappy man, but must you try and infect others with your misery? It must really suck to be you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North America Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sotheby's to offer Roy Lichtenstein's 'The Ring... Fri David Barsalou 1
News Rona to expand in 2015 by opening Reno-Depot mo... Thu RONA Depot 1
News Cominar buys Ivanhoe Cambridge shopping centre ... Thu Cornwall 1
News Louise Harrison's Liverpool Legends return to A... Mar 25 Sam I Am 1
News As delays worsen, fares to go up on NYC's subwa... Mar 23 zoethompson87 1
News Donald Trump to Announce Winner of NBC's Celebr... Mar 22 Dr Wu 3
News Cross-border shopping trends in reverse as losi... Mar 20 chugs are POS 2
More from around the web