Celebration Of Memphis Soul 10th Conc...

Celebration Of Memphis Soul 10th Concert At White House Since Obama Took Office

There are 2 comments on the CBS Local story from Apr 10, 2013, titled Celebration Of Memphis Soul 10th Concert At White House Since Obama Took Office. In it, CBS Local reports that:

President Barack Obama said he'd been looking forward to a White House celebration of Memphis soul music for one reason.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Sunshine

Waldorf, MD

#1 Apr 10, 2013
They can have a concert at the WH, but not have tours there, cancel air shows, Blue Angels, Thunderbirds, etc. Are they clueless, or what?
june

Livonia, LA

#2 Apr 14, 2013
Sunshine wrote:
They can have a concert at the WH, but not have tours there, cancel air shows, Blue Angels, Thunderbirds, etc. Are they clueless, or what?
what a diverse bunch the obamas are?they listen to rap,blues and even country?we know that blacks that love rap are into country music too?just listen at the red lights while driving and thats a proven fact that blacks love country?other than charley pride i say the obamas are full of crap!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North America Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min freebird 340,820
News City bylaw bites Safari Jeff 20 hr Sammy Maudlin - E... 1
News An Online Dating Expert Gets Played Aug 26 seniorpeople 1
News Brooklyn's Paper Garden Records brings music to... Aug 26 Tourist 1
News Leading Muslim Organization Campaigns For Women... Aug 26 Dawn of Reality 2
News Biden meets with Warren in Washington Aug 24 Cat74 15
News Woman Kicked Off Flight To Chicago After Refusi... Aug 23 passenger 1
More from around the web