Abkhazian, S.Ossetian leaders to visit Nicaragua, Venezuela

Jul 16, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: RIA Novosti

The presidents of Abkhazia and South Ossetia will on Saturday start official visits to Nicaragua and Venezuela - two of the four countries that have recognized the former Georgian republics' independence.

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Jul 23, 2010

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Jul 16, 2010
Just goes to show that the entire world recognizes Abkhazia's and South Ossetia's independence. (-: Even Daniel Ortega and Hugo Chavez...
Al-berto

Tirana, Albania

#2 Jul 17, 2010
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

That's a great news. Now the world would become better!

I'm going to gather all South Ossetians and Abkhazians in my little villa in Durres beach, in order to celebrate this event!

I would give a lift to the Presidents of S.Ossetia and Abkhazia with my FIAT PANDA.

They are pleased to white for a little bit just to fuel it with 10lit. of gasoline.

All expenses are mine so don't worry.

“MALE PRIDE!”

Since: Nov 09

York, UK

#3 Jul 17, 2010
uther pendragon wrote:
Just goes to show that the entire world recognizes Abkhazia's and South Ossetia's independence.(-: Even Daniel Ortega and Hugo Chavez...
It is Free Kosovo(Dardania) which is recognized already by 69 countries and there are some more countries who are willing to recognize the Freedom of Kosovo Albanians. When those Russian puppets are recognized by only 4 countries.

“MALE PRIDE!”

Since: Nov 09

York, UK

#4 Jul 17, 2010
Al-berto wrote:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
That's a great news. Now the world would become better!
I'm going to gather all South Ossetians and Abkhazians in my little villa in Durres beach, in order to celebrate this event!
I would give a lift to the Presidents of S.Ossetia and Abkhazia with my FIAT PANDA.
They are pleased to white for a little bit just to fuel it with 10lit. of gasoline.
All expenses are mine so don't worry.

Both Abkhazian and Ossetian leaders are nothing more but puppets of Kremlin, they are hostile to NATO, they condemed NATO's support to Kosovo, so instead of emotions, use your logic in your foreign policy.

“MALE PRIDE!”

Since: Nov 09

York, UK

#5 Jul 17, 2010
Al-berto wrote:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
That's a great news. Now the world would become better!
I'm going to gather all South Ossetians and Abkhazians in my little villa in Durres beach, in order to celebrate this event!
I would give a lift to the Presidents of S.Ossetia and Abkhazia with my FIAT PANDA.
They are pleased to white for a little bit just to fuel it with 10lit. of gasoline.
All expenses are mine so don't worry.
Another fact: During Kosovo war, Ossetians and RUssians sent volunteer companies to fight UCK and back up Serbian aggression.
Live Free or Die

Keene, NH

#6 Jul 17, 2010
Knight Hospitaller wrote:
<quoted text>
Another fact: During Kosovo war, Ossetians and RUssians sent volunteer companies to fight UCK and back up Serbian aggression.
"An eye for an eye"? I thought that was the Ossetian war cry by rights.

Do you dream of collecting Ossetian eyeballs like Croatian Nazis did during WWII and make soup of them?

I can certainly understand the Georgian's desperate search for eyes since he is blind, deaf and dumb.

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

#7 Jul 17, 2010
Knight Hospitaller wrote:
<quoted text>
It is Free Kosovo(Dardania) which is recognized already by 69 countries and there are some more countries who are willing to recognize the Freedom of Kosovo Albanians. When those Russian puppets are recognized by only 4 countries.
There is no one who considers Kosovo a sovereign nation. Even the Kosovar shiptars themselves do not see it as such. They consider themselves part of "Greater Albania".

...and still are in search of more lebensraum.
Al-berto

Wyandanch, NY

#8 Jul 17, 2010
Knight Hospitaller wrote:
<quoted text>
Both Abkhazian and Ossetian leaders are nothing more but puppets of Kremlin, they are hostile to NATO, they condemed NATO's support to Kosovo, so instead of emotions, use your logic in your foreign policy.
You didn't got my idea mate! Those so called "nations" are two rebel villages of Georgia.

Everything is about the size so get right my allegory of little villa in seaside and the small FIAT PANDA holding both ridiculous "presidents".

Oh my God! This Russian mise en scene make me loaf endlessly!

:)))))))

This dump Russians couldn't find s.th. more serious to play with ;).

“MALE PRIDE!”

Since: Nov 09

York, UK

#9 Jul 18, 2010
Live Free or Die wrote:
<quoted text>
"An eye for an eye"? I thought that was the Ossetian war cry by rights.
Do you dream of collecting Ossetian eyeballs like Croatian Nazis did during WWII and make soup of them?
I can certainly understand the Georgian's desperate search for eyes since he is blind, deaf and dumb.
No, Serbian scum, it was you who were raping 12 years old Bosnian girls and murdering Albanian babies, you are nothing more but a coward rats, including you Pentagon!

“MALE PRIDE!”

Since: Nov 09

York, UK

#10 Jul 18, 2010
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no one who considers Kosovo a sovereign nation. Even the Kosovar shiptars themselves do not see it as such. They consider themselves part of "Greater Albania".
...and still are in search of more lebensraum.
You are still living in dreams of greater Serbia, already 69 countries recognized the freedom of Dardania. Viva Free Kosovo, Viva Shqiptaria Ethnike!

“MALE PRIDE!”

Since: Nov 09

York, UK

#11 Jul 18, 2010
Al-berto wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't got my idea mate! Those so called "nations" are two rebel villages of Georgia.
Everything is about the size so get right my allegory of little villa in seaside and the small FIAT PANDA holding both ridiculous "presidents".
Oh my God! This Russian mise en scene make me loaf endlessly!
:)))))))
This dump Russians couldn't find s.th. more serious to play with ;).
Sorry for missunderstanding, Shqiptar Brothers are always welcome!
Al-berto

Tirana, Albania

#12 Jul 19, 2010
Knight Hospitaller wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry for missunderstanding, Shqiptar Brothers are always welcome!
Y mate, we know as well as U, they are some countries like Russia and it's satellites thinking they can rule the world! They can't accept the idea that they all the time where inflated balls. But their look doesn't lie any more. Their show, some time is really funny and childish.

They think to play an international role but the only cards they have in their hands are the famous "presidents" of two willages somewhere in North Georgia or any village in North Kosova.

That's all their "shiny glory" of international policy!

“MALE PRIDE!”

Since: Nov 09

York, UK

#13 Jul 20, 2010
Al-berto wrote:
<quoted text>
Y mate, we know as well as U, they are some countries like Russia and it's satellites thinking they can rule the world! They can't accept the idea that they all the time where inflated balls. But their look doesn't lie any more. Their show, some time is really funny and childish.
They think to play an international role but the only cards they have in their hands are the famous "presidents" of two willages somewhere in North Georgia or any village in North Kosova.
That's all their "shiny glory" of international policy!
Exactly, Serbs have some North Mitrovica and think that they can recapture Kosovo, but Dardania is already free, as one Albanian friend told me ten years ago he could not imagine the Freedom of Kosovo, but as you know you have achieved that.
Same will happen in Georgia, but you see Russia is much bigger then Serbia, so it will be harder process, but they can not keep up like this for long.
Our ways are to NATO, I congratulate Albanians joining NATO and hopefully we will also join soon.
Al-berto

Tirana, Albania

#14 Jul 20, 2010
Knight Hospitaller wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, Serbs have some North Mitrovica and think that they can recapture Kosovo, but Dardania is already free, as one Albanian friend told me ten years ago he could not imagine the Freedom of Kosovo, but as you know you have achieved that.
Same will happen in Georgia, but you see Russia is much bigger then Serbia, so it will be harder process, but they can not keep up like this for long.
Our ways are to NATO, I congratulate Albanians joining NATO and hopefully we will also join soon.
I share same beliefs and hopes.

“MALE PRIDE!”

Since: Nov 09

York, UK

#15 Jul 21, 2010
Al-berto wrote:
<quoted text>
I share same beliefs and hopes.
Very nice then.
Georgian Goat

Dublin, CA

#16 Jul 22, 2010
Knight Hospitaller wrote:
<quoted text>
Very nice then.
Se gorissvilo!!lol!!
Tom in Lazybrook

Wallburg, NC

#17 Jul 22, 2010
Guys. Are we certain that it is really the leader of the "states" of South Ossetia and Abhakazia who will be travelling to Venezuela.

Or is it some sort of Borat sequel?

“MALE PRIDE!”

Since: Nov 09

York, UK

#18 Jul 23, 2010
Georgian Goat wrote:
<quoted text> Se gorissvilo!!lol!!
Hey Krisa, chto? Tvoi truslivi xarakter ne pozvoliaet sebia vstupit v debatax?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicaragua Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miss Gay Nicaragua to Fight Homophobia Jun '14 Belle Sexton 4
New Nicaragua - Costa Rica Travel Video (Jul '13) Jul '13 Break Central Ame... 1
Building Goodness Foundation Expands Mission to... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Nurse 6
Sweating in the dark: blackouts in Bilwi (Jun '12) Sep '12 miami fl 2
Why Nicaragua is a great vacation option? (May '12) Jul '12 tonto 4
Dangerous Cult living on Ometepe Island (May '12) May '12 ometepino 1
What Countries can Nicaraguan's travel to ? (Jul '08) Apr '12 Juan Jose Callas 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Nicaragua Travel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••