Sexual Diversity Rights in Nicaragua

There are 1 comment on the Nicaragua Living story from Dec 17, 2009, titled Sexual Diversity Rights in Nicaragua. In it, Nicaragua Living reports that:

Submitted by fyl on Wed, 2009/12/16 - 18:57. In an IPS article titled RIGHTS-NICARAGUA: An Ombudswoman for Sexual Diversity there is bot a discussion about the newly created office and some issues of the Gay and Lesbian community.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Nicaragua Living.

w4w w4m m4m m4w

Victoria, Canada

#1 Dec 21, 2009
I will be travelling to Nica very soon for a few weeks with my lesbian partner. I will be requesting double beds in all of the hotels we stay at across the country. It will be interesting to see what the reaction is. Coming from a place where I could we could legally marry if we choose to; this is a somewhat frightening yet also humbling journey. If we don't normalize homosexuality by being as 'out' as we can be, doing normal everyday activities, then we can never expect to open the minds of those who are currently not accepting of a 'love and let love' mentality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicaragua Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doubts as to whether Nicaraguan blast was cause... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
News Miss Gay Nicaragua to Fight Homophobia (Jun '14) Jun '14 Belle Sexton 4
New Nicaragua - Costa Rica Travel Video (Jul '13) Jul '13 Break Central Ame... 1
News Building Goodness Foundation Expands Mission to... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Nurse 6
News Sweating in the dark: blackouts in Bilwi (Jun '12) Sep '12 miami fl 2
News Why Nicaragua is a great vacation option? (May '12) Jul '12 tonto 4
Dangerous Cult living on Ometepe Island (May '12) May '12 ometepino 1
More from around the web