'Lovely' boy fights for life after do...

'Lovely' boy fights for life after dog attack

There are 26 comments on the Stuff.co.nz story from Aug 2, 2014, titled 'Lovely' boy fights for life after dog attack. In it, Stuff.co.nz reports that:

The family pet that left a 4-year old boy fighting for his life used to roam the street terrorising neighbours and had been aggressive towards the child before yesterday's attack.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Stuff.co.nz.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sand Man

Auckland, New Zealand

#1 Aug 2, 2014
Darwinisim ?....
Beastly

San Jose, CA

#2 Aug 2, 2014
Looks like one of adams dogs..?
WTF

Auckland, New Zealand

#3 Aug 2, 2014
Sounds like the father needs to be put down quite frankly--fkken maori piece of shat.
First reports this morning the father tried to say it wasn't his dog but neighbours have stepped in and said it was his,the gutless piece of brown crap wouldn't even fess up and admit his wrongdoing,typical hori.
Just checked out his facebook page and he's replaced the photo of the dog with a pic that says "i love my son"-hope the cnt goes to court and does time.
too right

Auckland, New Zealand

#4 Aug 3, 2014
WTF wrote:
Sounds like the father needs to be put down quite frankly--fkken maori piece of shat.
First reports this morning the father tried to say it wasn't his dog but neighbours have stepped in and said it was his,the gutless piece of brown crap wouldn't even fess up and admit his wrongdoing,typical hori.
Just checked out his facebook page and he's replaced the photo of the dog with a pic that says "i love my son"-hope the cnt goes to court and does time.
Latest report is mother and father don't live together and she has 3 different other kids (to god knows how many other males).The neighbours have said the dog has been terrorizing the street before the incident.
How many of these no hoper types are out there?
I lived Clendon by the sea(as it was known then) for 24 years before moving south out of Auckland..When I built my house it was a quiet clean place and with a great community atmosphere.Then the govt decided to throw up state rentals and move the polys and maoris in.We never had even one burglary from 1970 until 1992 then 4 separate ones in space of 2 years.(not counting the car broken into on our driveway.The once clean streets full of broken glass and empty kfc/mcdonalds wrappers.Unregistered dogs roaming around and graffiti everywhere.The older locals actually stopped using the bus because of the little brown mongrels hanging around the bus stops hassling for money.The school went downhill fast and the better teachers cleared out to go where the kids wanted to learn and well you get the idea.I'm just flabbergasted that there seems to be so many of these losers messing up society and the govt reaction seems to be give them more money and cheap housing.
kevin

Auckland, New Zealand

#5 Aug 3, 2014
too right wrote:
<quoted text>
Latest report is mother and father don't live together and she has 3 different other kids (to god knows how many other males).The neighbours have said the dog has been terrorizing the street before the incident.
How many of these no hoper types are out there?
I lived Clendon by the sea(as it was known then) for 24 years before moving south out of Auckland..When I built my house it was a quiet clean place and with a great community atmosphere.Then the govt decided to throw up state rentals and move the polys and maoris in.We never had even one burglary from 1970 until 1992 then 4 separate ones in space of 2 years.(not counting the car broken into on our driveway.The once clean streets full of broken glass and empty kfc/mcdonalds wrappers.Unregistered dogs roaming around and graffiti everywhere.The older locals actually stopped using the bus because of the little brown mongrels hanging around the bus stops hassling for money.The school went downhill fast and the better teachers cleared out to go where the kids wanted to learn and well you get the idea.I'm just flabbergasted that there seems to be so many of these losers messing up society and the govt reaction seems to be give them more money and cheap housing.
Moved out of Auckland for same reason.My house was out west and the lifestyle pretty much idealic for bringing up kids until our brown brothers and sisters decided it would be a great place to bring their disgusting lifestyle to our neck of the woods.
They are just different and not in a good way.God help Auckland in particular because its just turning into a bigger and bigger mess.
Sand Man

Auckland, New Zealand

#6 Aug 3, 2014
Feel for the above posters meanwhile our govt. Is in denial and telling us how good the economy is and boasting about our multicultural society ,National and Labour govts are maggots.

Since: Jun 14

Auckland, New Zealand

#7 Aug 4, 2014
Sand Man wrote:
Feel for the above posters meanwhile our govt. Is in denial and telling us how good the economy is and boasting about our multicultural society ,National and Labour govts are maggots.
its alright for them they can send their children to private schools ,either here or over seas, so their children never have to be exposed to the crap that average nz familys have to put up with , and then when they've finished raping and pillaging the country and given up the "game" they can remove themselves from the mess they created to some overseas paradise protected from the filth with all the money that they acquired through selling off taxpayer assets and shoddy deals they did in the publics "interest" .but I cant even say I feel sorry for the average person. most of them keep on plodding along chasing the carrot, with the same old attitude of "oh well it could be worse" or "at least its better than blahblahblah" ticking up more useless Chinese crap" gotta have a bigger tv cause the neighbours got one" living in constant debt ,watching shitland street and thinking that's how people live. the politicians are probably having a good old laugh at the stupidity of the average joe. who are as much to blame for the way this country has gone in the last 30 years as the politicians who hold their leads.and as much as I hate the slimey bastards ,i probably respect ,not like, respect them more than the plodding moaners who fail to help themselves or a too stupid to see whats happening .the hippy philosophy of one for all all for one is a dream..the masses will never rise they are destined to be the cannon fodder and the oil for the machine
Sure is

Auckland, New Zealand

#8 Aug 4, 2014
northland sess wrote:
<quoted text>its alright for them they can send their children to private schools ,either here or over seas, so their children never have to be exposed to the crap that average nz familys have to put up with , and then when they've finished raping and pillaging the country and given up the "game" they can remove themselves from the mess they created to some overseas paradise protected from the filth with all the money that they acquired through selling off taxpayer assets and shoddy deals they did in the publics "interest" .but I cant even say I feel sorry for the average person. most of them keep on plodding along chasing the carrot, with the same old attitude of "oh well it could be worse" or "at least its better than blahblahblah" ticking up more useless Chinese crap" gotta have a bigger tv cause the neighbours got one" living in constant debt ,watching shitland street and thinking that's how people live. the politicians are probably having a good old laugh at the stupidity of the average joe. who are as much to blame for the way this country has gone in the last 30 years as the politicians who hold their leads.and as much as I hate the slimey bastards ,i probably respect ,not like, respect them more than the plodding moaners who fail to help themselves or a too stupid to see whats happening .the hippy philosophy of one for all all for one is a dream..the masses will never rise they are destined to be the cannon fodder and the oil for the machine
That's the trouble with thinking about things to much,it makes less and less sense,I feel your pain lol best solution is to do something greedy and selfish so you can feel like you belong,I'm looking at buying a motorcycle to go surfcasting on ,just because I'm sick of being sensible then getting some fucking huge unexpected bill for which comes along and removes my sensible savings.!

Since: Jun 14

Hamilton, New Zealand

#9 Aug 4, 2014
Sure is wrote:
<quoted text>That's the trouble with thinking about things to much,it makes less and less sense,I feel your pain lol best solution is to do something greedy and selfish so you can feel like you belong,I'm looking at buying a motorcycle to go surfcasting on ,just because I'm sick of being sensible then getting some fucking huge unexpected bill for which comes along and removes my sensible savings.!
you could always put your hard earned savings into a pension fund then in ten years time some one can tell you they made a bad investment and you now have nothing,but its actually been transferred into their "pension fund"
Sand Man

Auckland, New Zealand

#10 Aug 4, 2014
northland sess wrote:
<quoted text>you could always put your hard earned savings into a pension fund then in ten years time some one can tell you they made a bad investment and you now have nothing,but its actually been transferred into their "pension fund"
Mr Northland,!,,,Cheer up mate!
Beastly

San Jose, CA

#11 Aug 4, 2014
Sure is wrote:
<quoted text>That's the trouble with thinking about things to much,it makes less and less sense,I feel your pain lol best solution is to do something greedy and selfish so you can feel like you belong,I'm looking at buying a motorcycle to go surfcasting on ,just because I'm sick of being sensible then getting some fucking huge unexpected bill for which comes along and removes my sensible savings.!
**********
**********
Might be time to leave the Country if you can afford it, you would not be any worse off moving to Australia.
mummybear2

Auckland, New Zealand

#12 Aug 28, 2014
heart goes out to the child
beastly

San Jose, CA

#13 Aug 28, 2014
mummybear2 wrote:
heart goes out to the child
**********
Dog was probably owned by a drugged out zombie Mowree , they let their kids and dogs run wild as they have no social or family cohesion .
If they are Poly the parents should torch their house.
beastly

San Jose, CA

#14 Aug 28, 2014
Mowree because of low self esteem always seem to own pit bulls or fighting dogs as by owning a dog,woman,child, it gives them a sense of power that they lack in their life , they know that they have been emasculated by the white man and have to live by his largesse , mowrees / polys should not be allowed to own dogs or pets in general due too their barbarity towards them.
beastly

Launceston, Australia

#15 Aug 28, 2014
northland sess wrote:
<quoted text>you could always put your hard earned savings into a pension fund then in ten years time some one can tell you they made a bad investment and you now have nothing,but its actually been transferred into their "pension fund"
**********
I know a guy who had $500.000 in a pension fund he lost the lot and is now destitute he is 67 what is he going to do cannot start over again,these consultants should be gaoled or better still shot best to put it in bricks and mortar or a piece of land instead of these shyster investment consultants who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#16 Aug 28, 2014
mummybear2 wrote:
heart goes out to the child
Why, because he was attacked by the dog, or because of the environment this kid will no doubt get raised in?

You own a dog or a kid, then you have a social and moral obligation to raise both properly, and this father of this kid, it seems is incapable of doing either properly.

Tragic as it is that this little kid was attacked by his father's dog, it is perhaps not going to be the worst thing that happens to him over the next 15 or so years it takes to raise him before he leaves home.

The father of this kid actually wrote on facebook a couple days before the dog attacked his kid, that if you mess with this dog, then he will eat you alive. What does that tell you about responsible parenting or responsible dog ownership? It says this cnut is incapable of doing either job properly.
Beastly

Torrance, CA

#17 Aug 28, 2014
43lbt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, because he was attacked by the dog, or because of the environment this kid will no doubt get raised in?
You own a dog or a kid, then you have a social and moral obligation to raise both properly, and this father of this kid, it seems is incapable of doing either properly.
Tragic as it is that this little kid was attacked by his father's dog, it is perhaps not going to be the worst thing that happens to him over the next 15 or so years it takes to raise him before he leaves home.
The father of this kid actually wrote on facebook a couple days before the dog attacked his kid, that if you mess with this dog, then he will eat you alive. What does that tell you about responsible parenting or responsible dog ownership? It says this cnut is incapable of doing either job properly.
**********
You hit the nail on the head, do you have laws on the height of fences if you own an animal, and microchipping, i don't mean Mowree's.lMFAO
tax paya

Hamilton, New Zealand

#18 Aug 28, 2014
43lbt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, because he was attacked by the dog, or because of the environment this kid will no doubt get raised in?
You own a dog or a kid, then you have a social and moral obligation to raise both properly, and this father of this kid, it seems is incapable of doing either properly.
Tragic as it is that this little kid was attacked by his father's dog, it is perhaps not going to be the worst thing that happens to him over the next 15 or so years it takes to raise him before he leaves home.
The father of this kid actually wrote on facebook a couple days before the dog attacked his kid, that if you mess with this dog, then he will eat you alive. What does that tell you about responsible parenting or responsible dog ownership? It says this cnut is incapable of doing either job properly.
Actually FACEBOOK is quite interesting if you get onto it quickly enough after these a holes get arrested or involved in an incident thats reported by the media.Then of course the scum bags involved realise there own posts can incriminate them and change or alter their profile.
The father in this instance apparently changed the love of his vicious dog posting to I LOVE MY SON within 24 hours of the attack.And if you remember the case where the maori kid was let out of the house and run over in the driveway but the family deny all knowledge of who did it,when Facebook was checked whole group of photos of the adults in the family getting drunk at various partys.That was changed within a day or two also.
Maybe welfare handout organisations like WINZ should start trawling through their bludger clients FACEBOOK accounts and see what sort of lifestyle the taxpayer is funding?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#19 Aug 29, 2014
Beastly wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
You hit the nail on the head, do you have laws on the height of fences if you own an animal, and microchipping, i don't mean Mowree's.lMFAO
Far as I remember the laws look a little something like this: getting a dog from a shelter like SPCA and you will be required to have a fence that encloses the entire property. Micro chips are compulsory when registering dogs.

You mention fences which is interesting because in some countries like Sweden consider having fences that go around the entire property to be bad manners. Yet on the other hand Sweden also has next to no laws about dog ownership, and many of the tougher dogs laws NZ has in place, don't exist there. In Sweden there are virtually no homeless dog shelters at all, but in NZ our shelters are filled with unwanted dogs.

Kind of highlights different cultural attitudes towards dog ownership.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#20 Aug 29, 2014
Beastly wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
You hit the nail on the head, do you have laws on the height of fences if you own an animal, and microchipping, i don't mean Mowree's.lMFAO
Last comment reminded me that there was a thread on here a couple years ago talking about keeping Maoris as pets... pretty sure it was decided cats and dogs were less trouble.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Zealand Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gordon Matheson: I would bring passion, heart a... Jul '15 mature 1
News One of UK's most popular toursit spots named as... (Dec '12) Jul '15 Rambo 3
News NZ PM John Key apologises for hair pulling Apr '15 Paul Burns 1
News Catch youse later bros - Kiwis abandon Qld Apr '15 The Anti-Muhammed 8
News Inglorious fruit and veg: We're so aware of loo... Apr '15 SpaceBlues 1
News It is time for politicians to get on their bike... Mar '15 Sooty 1
News New Zealand stars in world's clearest skies list (Jan '15) Mar '15 stargazer 5
More from around the web