Man electrocuted as he tries to help mate

Mar 28, 2010 Read more: AdelaideNow...

A 22-YEAR-OLD man was electrocuted as he tried to install a dining room skylight at his 83-year-old pal's home on the New South Wales south coast.

Read more
None ya

Australia

#1 Mar 29, 2010
Poor guy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New South Wales, Australia Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News French student dies in Australia cliff... (Jun '14) Dec '14 Dutch expt 2
News Why Australia is a new casino hotspot (Jul '14) Jul '14 Myth Buster 1
News Irishman drowns in Sydney (May '14) May '14 Mario 2
News Your Weekly Travel Zen: Australia (Jan '14) Jan '14 Reg 1
News Australia pledges better protection for Indian ... (Jun '09) Sep '13 paris 149
News Aboriginal men sue Qantas after being kicked of... (Apr '13) Aug '13 Qantasexemployee 8
News Six adventurers win Australia tourism dream jobs (Jun '13) Jun '13 tim 1
More from around the web