Obama has played Erdogan and the Sunn...

Obama has played Erdogan and the Sunnis for Fools

There are 2 comments on the Arutz Sheva Israel News story from Nov 29, 2012, titled Obama has played Erdogan and the Sunnis for Fools. In it, Arutz Sheva Israel News reports that:

Golda Meir's famous statement to President Nixon that "By the time you get here, we won't be here" is as valid today, as it was 40 years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arutz Sheva Israel News.

Nabil

Franklin, TN

#1 Dec 2, 2012
If you start a fight you better be able to finish it. America cannot save the world by killing it's own innocent soldiers.
watsamattau

United States

#2 Dec 2, 2012
By th time bama has tie to get trops over herei will obalbe too late.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Turkish Airlines to launch Boston-Istanbul flig... (Jul '13) Jun 27 Aykul 31
News Impressed by generosity of Muslims, 9 Chinese c... Jun 22 naman 3
News Trump now recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital Jun 19 Truth makes us free 5
News Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine (May '14) Jun 15 Scooby Doo 185
News Israel's Kibbutz Degania is a chocolate lover's... Jun 14 US Naval Museum 1
News The Evil That Dare Not Speak Its Name: Israel's... (Jun '15) Jun 14 NOSTRODAMUS 14
News Greece to return gay Syrian refugee to Turkey i... Jun 3 Manny 1
More from around the web