Obama's Most Revered Islamic University Outlaws Judaism in Egypt

Sep 9, 2012 Full story: Atlas Shrugs 21

Al-Azhar University this way: "For over a thousand years, Al-Azhar has stood as a beacon of Islamic learning, and for over a century, Cairo University has been a source of Egypt's advancement." Al-Azhar University, the most respected authority in Sunni Islam, is issuing these genocidal edicts and calling for homicide bombings.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#1 Sep 9, 2012
Coming from the hateful and malignant muslim faith, this is quite typical.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#2 Sep 9, 2012
The Religion Of Peace(TM).
Ultimate Macho

Toronto, Canada

#3 Sep 10, 2012
Where Is My America wrote:
The Religion Of Peace(TM).
Not good. Shows bad leadership in Egypt, which is going nowhere ... Backwards as usual after the Pyramids were completed.

Why ? I think radical Islam will keep them where they have been. Begging for money in a backward society ....
LBer

Long Beach, CA

#4 Sep 10, 2012
This is that crazy (by out standards, even if not theirs)'university', that issues a fatwa that as long as a woman in the workplace breast fed a male colleague five times, they could than be safely alone together:

In May 2007 Dr. Izzat Atiyya, lecturer at Cairo's Al-Azhar University, issued a fatwa that suggested that male and female colleagues could use breastfeeding to get around a religious ban on being alone together. The fatwa said that if a woman fed a male colleague "directly from her breast" at least five times they would establish a family bond and thus be allowed to be alone together at work. "Breast feeding an adult puts an end to the problem of the private meeting, and does not ban marriage," he ruled. "A woman at work can take off the veil or reveal her hair in front of someone whom she breastfed."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/668151...
Mory

Mount Holly, NJ

#6 Sep 25, 2012
Yet you morons will keep voting for him
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

#7 Sep 25, 2012
Mory wrote:
Yet you morons will keep voting for him
Absolutely. With relish.
Max

Montréal, Canada

#8 Sep 25, 2012
What happens is that Judaism has been evicting Palestinians for three quarter of a century.
Eric

Roselle, IL

#9 Sep 25, 2012
Max wrote:
What happens is that Judaism has been evicting Palestinians for three quarter of a century.
What happened is that the Arabs started a war they didn't win and refused to negotiate peace thereafter.

The partition did not require that anyone lose their land. There were and are Arab citizens of Israel. If the Arabs would have negotiated peace when the Israelis offered to sit down in the early 1950's, the Arabs could have returned to the partition lines or any lines agreed to through negotiations. But, they refused to negotiate. The only requirement was that they had to end the war with Israel and negotiate peace. The leaders of the Arabs sold them a bill of goods that the leaders could not deliver. Then the leaders refused to negotiate when they lost.
Max

Montréal, Canada

#11 Sep 25, 2012
you re ignoring before, when other countries dictated the immigration of Palestine. It wasnt a straight out war, but it was clearly the recipe for a war.

I cant blame Muslims from outlawing Judaism, even if they have faults of their own.
danetoo

London, UK

#12 Sep 25, 2012
Max wrote:
you re ignoring before, when other countries dictated the immigration of Palestine. It wasnt a straight out war, but it was clearly the recipe for a war.
I cant blame Muslims from outlawing Judaism, even if they have faults of their own.
well then let's outlaw islam .. how about that ...

there are muslims rioting over cartoons, a badly made movie, over newspaper articles, and now french cartoons ..

at least jews contribute to society ... what do muslims contribute other than having to bloody constantly apologize about "offences" ..

But let the egyptian society go down the pan ... with muslim brotherhood, more radicalism, more poverty, more fanaticism .. another Iran ... shame as I'm sure it's a beautiful country,.
Max

Montréal, Canada

#13 Sep 25, 2012
Sure, Islam has tons of hate speech in it. I wouldnt mind if it was outlawed.
Eric

Roselle, IL

#14 Sep 25, 2012
Max wrote:
Why do you consider immigration to be eviction? No Arab lost their land. They might have sold it, but they weren't evicted.

It would have been nice if the Arabs would have done what losing sides had done for millenia--negotiate peace. That is why their people still suffer.
Max

Montréal, Canada

#15 Sep 25, 2012
Dude, I just said I understood why they outlawed Judaism, I wasnt defending the Arab cause 100 %.
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#16 Sep 25, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you consider immigration to be eviction? No Arab lost their land. They might have sold it, but they weren't evicted.
It would have been nice if the Arabs would have done what losing sides had done for millenia--negotiate peace. That is why their people still suffer.
There will be no negociation between arabs and Sionists... Sionism should disappear from human memory the same way Apartheid and Nazism were beaten by the world... so here a link to educate yourself.... stealing land and immigration are two different things...so
http://www.ww.whale.to/b/Pappe,%20The%20Ethni...
danetoo

London, UK

#17 Sep 25, 2012
A German's View on Islam - The Peaceful Majority...

The author of this e-mail is Dr. Emanuel Tanya, a well-known and well-respected psychiatrist. A man whose family was German aristocracy prior to World War II, and owned a number of large industries and estates. When asked how many German people were true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide our attitude toward fanaticism.

'Very few people were true Nazis,' he said,'but many enjoyed the return of German pride, and many more were too busy to care. I was one of those who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools. So, the majority just sat back and let it all happen. Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and we had lost control, and the end of the world had come. My family lost everything. I ended up in a concentration camp and the Allies destroyed my factories.'

We are told again and again by 'experts' and 'talking heads' that Islam is the religion of peace and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to live in peace. Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is entirely irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff, meant to make us feel better, and meant to somehow diminish the spectre of fanatics rampaging across the globe in the name of Islam. The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history.

It is the fanatics who march.

It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide.

It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave.

It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder, or honour-kill.

It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque.

It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals.

It is the fanatics who teach their young to kill and to become suicide bombers.

The hard, quantifiable fact is that the peaceful majority, the 'silent majority' in every atrocious chapter of history has been cowed and extraneous.

Communist Russia was comprised of Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.

China's huge population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people.

The average Japanese individual prior to World War II was not a warmongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across South East Asia in an orgy of killing that included the systematic murder of 12 million Chinese civilians; most killed by sword, shovel, and bayonet.

And who can forget Rwanda, which collapsed into butchery. Could it not be said that the majority of Rwandans were 'peace loving'?

History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt, yet for all our powers of reason, we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of points:

The vocal minority always overwhelms the silent majority and, because of their silence, makes them irrelevant. Peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence. Peace-loving Muslims will become our enemy if they don't speak up because, like my friend from Germany, they will awaken one day and find that the fanatics own them, and the end of their world will have begun. Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians, and many others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late. As for us who watch it all unfold, we must pay attention to the only group that counts -- the fanatics.

Let us hope that thousands, world-wide, read this and think about it, and send it on - before it's too late. Now Islamic prayers have been introduced into Toronto and other public schools in Ontario, and, yes, in Ottawa too ... while the Prayer was removed (considered offensive).

And we are silent.

Khaled is one of the fanatics, Every word he says is offensive. Except to some.
danetoo

London, UK

#18 Sep 25, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
There will be no negociation between arabs and Sionists... Sionism should disappear from human memory the same way Apartheid and Nazism were beaten by the world... so here a link to educate yourself.... stealing land and immigration are two different things...so
http://www.ww.whale.to/b/Pappe,%20The%20Ethni...
islamists like you will one day disappear from human memory .. removed from history books ...

the same way that apartheid and nazism was removed by freedom loving people ...

you are the anti thesis to freedom, peace and any kind of joint efforts

you are a hater .. and you are the enemy. I despise you.
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#19 Sep 25, 2012
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
islamists like you will one day disappear from human memory .. removed from history books ...
You made me throw up...Dano culo..lol
danetoo

London, UK

#20 Sep 25, 2012
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
You made me throw up...Dano culo..lol
good .... hopefully you threw up while on cam with TG ...
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#21 Sep 25, 2012
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as the hateful zionists shall disappear from jewish life
Max

Montréal, Canada

#22 Sep 25, 2012
Interesting read, Danetoo. Id like to add that the peace loving folks often doesnt fight violence at home as well. Silent, peace loving folks cant change things only by being vocal, they have to fight it as well. But then again, who does? Did a german kill Hitler? Did a... you get the point.

Peace loving folks often means making sure your kids will live on and that s it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Japan Embassy reflects on positive year of Oman... 6 hr DRUGDAEGUKMERDEBD... 20
2016 hopeful Ben Carson pledges support for Israel 15 hr Hooogle It 6
Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine (May '14) Fri Faith-Healer 134
Indonesian Armed Forces Chief Gen. Moeldoko sai... Fri IBU ROHANI 1
GCC Trade and Industry Ministers participate at... Dec 17 MOMIN ANSARI 1
Manama named top 'Global City of the Future' Dec 13 MOMIN ANSARI 1
Turkey a favourite tourist destination for Qataris Dec 12 Toybars 6
More from around the web