Multilingual driving schools help immigrants get on the road

Oct 6, 2013 Full story: The Detroit News 7

Outside, instructor John Bitti calls out commands in his student's native Chaldean.

Full Story
Roads Driving School

Balwyn North, Australia

#1 Oct 7, 2013
Paul from roads driving school we agree driving who can speak a multilingual do help please visit out site www.roadsdrivingschool.com.au and go to FAQ page it can help you or if your in Melbourne Easter and Northern suburbs call us On 03 9995 6367
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#2 Oct 7, 2013
they need to learn English to live work drive in America.

English is the defacto language of America,
our constitution, laws, commerce, banking legal transactions road signs are done in English.

If your potential drivers are too lazy or too stupid to learn English let them sneak back to what ever country they came here from.

I don't want to share the roadway with some illegal immigrant moron who isn't sure where he is going cause he can't read English road signs.
William Buckley

Tampa, FL

#3 Oct 7, 2013
Roads Driving School wrote:
Paul from roads driving school we agree driving who can speak a multilingual do help please visit out site www.roadsdrivingschool.com.au and go to FAQ page it can help you or if your in Melbourne Easter and Northern suburbs call us On 03 9995 6367
Start by learning English yourself. You have too many errors in your post to bother noting.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#4 Oct 8, 2013
reality is a crutch wrote:
they need to learn English to live work drive in America.
English is the defacto language of America,
our constitution, laws, commerce, banking legal transactions road signs are done in English.
If your potential drivers are too lazy or too stupid to learn English let them sneak back to what ever country they came here from.
I don't want to share the roadway with some illegal immigrant moron who isn't sure where he is going cause he can't read English road signs.
You've got Americans out there that can't read and can speak little real English and only mumble in street slang, yaknowhatImean? yaknowwhatI'msayin'? Do you feel at ease sharing the road with someone in a P.O.S car with the driver laid back to the rear seat? We need to clean up our own problems too!
Brian Adam

United States

#5 Mar 13, 2014
All of the above posts are true. This is a stupid country, many of the people I know are linguistically retarded or borderline linvuistically retarded. They're fucking white, too! I'm ashamed, but they'll be dead soon becaused they're married guys who have no degrees or even a diploma and are working industrial manufacturing jobs( until there are literally none of those jobs left). Hopefully, their kids do better. RIP English
Paco the Talking Horse

Cleveland, OH

#6 Mar 14, 2014
Ever notice on the TV news that it seems like when someone in another country is being interviewed, they speak English? There's more people speaking English in other parts of the world than we have here in our own country. Pretty soon, everyone here will be speaking muslim, ebonics and spanish!
Brian Adam

United States

#7 Mar 14, 2014
Im keeping my fingers crossed, but I think you're right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Japan Embassy reflects on positive year of Oman... 24 min Switches 18
2016 hopeful Ben Carson pledges support for Israel 5 hr Your Ex 4
Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine (May '14) Fri Faith-Healer 134
Indonesian Armed Forces Chief Gen. Moeldoko sai... Fri IBU ROHANI 1
GCC Trade and Industry Ministers participate at... Dec 17 MOMIN ANSARI 1
Manama named top 'Global City of the Future' Dec 13 MOMIN ANSARI 1
Turkey a favourite tourist destination for Qataris Dec 12 Toybars 6
More from around the web