Immigrant job creator faces deportation

Full story: Fortune 8
It doesn't matter that Asaf Darash started a U.S. company and created 15 jobs here. Full Story
Enough

Omaha, NE

#1 Nov 16, 2012
He can sell his business, leave then try to come back in.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#2 Nov 16, 2012
If it was not for groups that support illegal aliens demanding amnesty for 20 million criminals true immigration reform would have been passed years ago. In their effort to flood the country with Latino criminals in order to increase their political power they are holding honest immigrants hostage. Rather than blaming the government for their problems they should be blaming La Raza, MEChA and other Latino supremacy groups.
ima

El Paso, TX

#3 Nov 16, 2012
I wish Darash the best and hope he is allowed to remain as he can make his company grow thus hiring more americans for his company. God help him, he IS HELPING OUR ECONOMY not like illegals that milk our system and tax payers. If that worthless ID stealing Vargas journalist can stay, why not this entrepreneur, who is supplying jobs?

“BetchaMyGollyWow”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 17, 2012
I was reading an article today about Nevada, it's unemployment numbers and illegals holding the jobs that once held by Americans ,,,,and I started thinking,Isn't this what is happening in practically most of the States? Also, what is it going to take for American to rise up/speak up and stop this madness. We can not afford an Amnesty with so many people(Americans) unemployed. It wouldn't be so bad if illegals only worked and didn't collect any hand-outs,but this is not the case with the majority of illegals. Illegal collect welfare and work. I could bet my last dollar that if an America was offered one of these jobs even if it were part-time,,, he/she would take hem in a heart beat.
The buda21

Waterbury, CT

#5 Nov 18, 2012
Why ilegal people need anesty because they doing the dirty jobs i dont know why american are cry for , if they yet like a easy way ,
The buda21

Waterbury, CT

#6 Nov 18, 2012
Iam agree whit the reform US where make more money in tax collect
ima

El Paso, TX

#7 Dec 2, 2012
The buda21 wrote:
Iam agree whit the reform US where make more money in tax collect
Huh?
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#8 Dec 2, 2012
The buda21 wrote:
Why ilegal people need anesty because they doing the dirty jobs i dont know why american are cry for , if they yet like a easy way ,
The discussion is not about criminals like you who come here illegally to cheat the system by becoming baby factories, working as prostitutes, drug dealers, identity thieves and other ”dirty jobs”. The discussion is about an honest immigrant who came here legally to learn and prosper and who has not broken any laws who cannot stay because those who support illegal aliens are blocking any attempt to reform immigration that would benefit honest immigrants and the United States.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine (May '14) 16 hr Faith-Healer 134
Indonesian Armed Forces Chief Gen. Moeldoko sai... 18 hr IBU ROHANI 1
Japan Embassy reflects on positive year of Oman... 19 hr Switches 15
GCC Trade and Industry Ministers participate at... Wed MOMIN ANSARI 1
Manama named top 'Global City of the Future' Dec 13 MOMIN ANSARI 1
Turkey a favourite tourist destination for Qataris Dec 12 Toybars 6
Bahrain has always been economic, business hub,... Dec 10 _malon_goblok 500
More from around the web