Israel Foreign Minister makes controversial comments at UN

There are 4 comments on the Sep 29, 2010, Southeast Asia News story titled Israel Foreign Minister makes controversial comments at UN. In it, Southeast Asia News reports that:

The hardline foreign minister of Israel, Avigdor Lieberman, has told the UN General Assembly that Iran is at the heart of the Middle East conflict.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Southeast Asia News.

ISRAEL so EVIL

Tampa, FL

#2 Sep 30, 2010
the zionist media czars control the message boards ......... when people ask why the cowardly Israelis attacked the USS LIBERTY and bribed Congress to quash an investigation of Israeli treachery ......... the zionist fifth column censors the truth .
discuss zionism

Tallahassee, FL

#3 Jul 26, 2011
ISRAEL so EVIL wrote:
the zionist media czars control the message boards ......... when people ask why the cowardly Israelis attacked the USS LIBERTY and bribed Congress to quash an investigation of Israeli treachery ......... the zionist fifth column censors the truth .
.......... Avigdor Lieberman , Anders Breivik , Baruch Goldstein and Abe Foxman are the faasssists that ALBERT EINSTEIN condemned in 1948 ....... and Norman Finklestein and Amy Goodman condemn now ........ only with yellow journalists like Murdoch and Wolf Blitzer , can the zio-fifth column get away with its culture of corruption , racism and thuggery .

“I love the liberty of speech”

Since: May 11

Bangkok

#4 Jul 26, 2011
They started the propaganda to demonize Iran... apparently a war is to start soon: http://politicalcorrection.org/fpmatters/2011...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5 Aug 1, 2011
I think the posts above are a bunch of scatological comments unworthy of any retorts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East, Israel Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine (May '14) Apr 10 swedenforever 169
News Assignment: The Middle East Jan '15 MOMIN ANSARI 1
News Hagel Puts off High-Profile Trip to Vietnam and... Nov '14 NUCAPGRAGSKHAU2LI... 34
News Religious Leaders Sound Alarm on Christian 'Gen... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Uzi 7
News Crisis in Middle East may be contributing to sp... (Jun '14) Jun '14 L Morales 1
News Canada falling behind on promise to Syria's ref... (Mar '14) Mar '14 PAUL SHYKORA arts 2
News Iran's FM discusses peace talks with Syria's Assad (Jan '14) Jan '14 Jeff Brightone 1
More from around the web