Experience America, by Phin Upham

Nov 28, 2011 Read more: GroundReport.com

As debate about Afghanistan and Iraq rages in the US, and Radio Free America tries to spread free market ideas and encourage democracy in the former USSR and Middle East, it is often left out that experience is the best teacher.

Read more
Joe

New York, NY

#1 Nov 29, 2011
He's got some interesting ideas. I liked this article. Some of his other stuff is good too

http://www.academicledger.com/projects/phin-u...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle East, Israel Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine (May '14) Apr 10 swedenforever 169
News Assignment: The Middle East Jan '15 MOMIN ANSARI 1
News Hagel Puts off High-Profile Trip to Vietnam and... Nov '14 NUCAPGRAGSKHAU2LI... 34
News Religious Leaders Sound Alarm on Christian 'Gen... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Uzi 7
News Crisis in Middle East may be contributing to sp... (Jun '14) Jun '14 L Morales 1
News Canada falling behind on promise to Syria's ref... (Mar '14) Mar '14 PAUL SHYKORA arts 2
News Iran's FM discusses peace talks with Syria's Assad (Jan '14) Jan '14 Jeff Brightone 1
More from around the web