Welsh Secretary Visits Cambodia To Bo...

Welsh Secretary Visits Cambodia To Boost Trade Ties

There are 3 comments on the Malaysian National News Agency story from May 16, 2012, titled Welsh Secretary Visits Cambodia To Boost Trade Ties. In it, Malaysian National News Agency reports that:

PHNOM PENH, May 16 -- Secretary of State for Wales Cheryl Gillan arrived here Wednesday afternoon for a two-day visit to promote bilateral trade and investment ties between the United Kingdom and Cambodia, according to a press release from the UK embassy in Phnom Penh.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Malaysian National News Agency.

Jasmine

Chestermere, Canada

#1 May 16, 2012
Absolutely brilliant between the two! Now the two need the British Airways and Angkor Airways to connect each other, the direct flight from London to Phnom Penh like France, Paris to Phnom Penh.
khmers

Johnston, IA

#2 May 16, 2012
are you just coming back from a long vacation? howdy!
Jasmine

Chestermere, Canada

#3 May 16, 2012
khmers wrote:
are you just coming back from a long vacation? howdy!
Hi Bong and Everyone,

Hehehehe...yes I am just got back from far away not vacation but working hard..hehhehehe, lots to do... Hope everyone doing well!

Have a wonderful day and safe summer to all !:))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malaysia Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Japan gives Malaysia two patrol boats Dec '16 Ainu 8
News The 10 best airports in Asia Nov '16 TW_sugar_daddio 8
News Japanese city of Osaka is well worth a visit (Jan '15) Sep '16 Human 4
News Indonesian Haze forces Malaysian schools to shut (Oct '10) Sep '16 penyaksi 122
News Singapore-KL high speed rail: Full speed ahead ... (Jul '16) Aug '16 Ainu 11
News Michelle Obama wears gown by Brandon Maxwell, G... Aug '16 Bravo Uniform Mike 2
News The Dux apartment, anyone? (Jun '16) Jun '16 dux 1
More from around the web