Ahmadinejad taunts Israel from border...

Ahmadinejad taunts Israel from border with Lebanon

There are 10 comments on the KLTV Tyler story from Oct 14, 2010, titled Ahmadinejad taunts Israel from border with Lebanon. In it, KLTV Tyler reports that:

Iran's president taunted archenemy Israel on Thursday from just across the tense border in Lebanon, rallying tens of thousands of Hezbollah supporters as Israeli attack helicopters buzzed in the skies nearby.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLTV Tyler.

OVanga

Montevideo, Uruguay

#2 Oct 14, 2010
Talmudicswine wrote:
Irans leader is a hero to the world standing up to the terrorist state of OCCUPIED PALESTINE called Israel .Israel the Enemy of all people and all nations including USA. After they attacked the USS Liberty they moved on to sky scraper demolition and fabricated lies on Jewish owned US media saying Osama bin CIADA DID IT!!!!!Then leading us to war in Iraq. Now they want Iran then WHO IS NEXT ???RUSSIA?? CHINA??? The TALMUDIC SWINE will not stop until they have destroyed every nation . That is what the Jews do= NATION WRECKERS.. End the FRAUD OF THE JEWISH FEDERAL RESERVE.....KICK ALL DUAL CITIZENS OUT OF OUR GOV,STOP ALL ANTI GENTILE ORGANIZATIONS THAT ARE REALLY JEWISH SUPREMICIST HATE GROUPS LIKE = ADL, AIPAC,BLACK PANTHERS, WE MUST SILENCE THESE HATE GROUPS AND THESE JEWISH ENEMIES OF AMERICA.....SAVE USA BY CUTTING ISRAEL THE TERRORIST OFF IN EVERY WAY...IRAN IS PEACEFUL IT IS THE JEWS WHO CRY OUT FOR WAR ,WAR. AND MORE WAR....LET THE SCUM FIGHT THEIR OWN BLOODY WARS....ISRAEL IS THE ENEMY...IS THIS IN ANY WAY UNCLEAR??????
Man calm down. Take a Valium .You are too nervous. It is unclear .
Of course it is unclear . It is unclear what is your background.
Are you a muslim? a palestinian ? or maybe a nazi? Anyway ...
whatever you are .... you are accustomed to the beautiful America
that is FREE and lets everybody be FREE .
Well... prepare yourself ...the World War for freedom is just beginning .... and THE ONLY ALLY that the USA has is Israel.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#3 Oct 15, 2010
"Ahmadinejad taunts Israel from border with Lebanon"

Real mature there, Mahmoud. Did you stick your tongue out and make a raspberry?

The President of Iran is like something out of a Monty Python movie.

Ize Lost

“Quality is always an accident”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#4 Oct 15, 2010
Rick Moss wrote:
"Ahmadinejad taunts Israel from border with Lebanon"
Real mature there, Mahmoud. Did you stick your tongue out and make a raspberry?
The President of Iran is like something out of a Monty Python movie.
He's lacking in this department:

>Speaking about his decision to invest in Israel, Buffett said that what drew him to Israel was its brainpower.

“If you’re going to the Middle East to look for oil, you can skip Israel. If you’re looking for brains, look no further.

Israel has shown that it has a disproportionate amount of brains and energy,” Buffett said.<

http://www.jpost.com/Business/BusinessNews/Ar...

I would have added murder and mayhem next to the oil.

Ize Lost

“Quality is always an accident”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#5 Oct 15, 2010
Iranian President sticks his tongue out at Israel.
Armaggedon

Montevideo, Uruguay

#6 Oct 17, 2010
Ize Lost wrote:
Iranian President sticks his tongue out at Israel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =eTPWNKMSIEEXX

Funny . But Ahmadinejad is really dangerous. I don't laugh .
Lin Ho

Israel

#7 Oct 17, 2010
The president Iran is good diplomat.
jackboot crusty

Newport, ME

#8 Oct 17, 2010
Talmudicswine wrote:
Irans leader is a hero to the world standing up to the terrorist state of OCCUPIED PALESTINE called Israel .Israel the Enemy of all people and all nations including USA. After they attacked the USS Liberty they moved on to sky scraper demolition and fabricated lies on Jewish owned US media saying Osama bin CIADA DID IT!!!!!Then leading us to war in Iraq. Now they want Iran then WHO IS NEXT ???RUSSIA?? CHINA??? The TALMUDIC SWINE will not stop until they have destroyed every nation . That is what the Jews do= NATION WRECKERS.. End the FRAUD OF THE JEWISH FEDERAL RESERVE.....KICK ALL DUAL CITIZENS OUT OF OUR GOV,STOP ALL ANTI GENTILE ORGANIZATIONS THAT ARE REALLY JEWISH SUPREMICIST HATE GROUPS LIKE = ADL, AIPAC,BLACK PANTHERS, WE MUST SILENCE THESE HATE GROUPS AND THESE JEWISH ENEMIES OF AMERICA.....SAVE USA BY CUTTING ISRAEL THE TERRORIST OFF IN EVERY WAY...IRAN IS PEACEFUL IT IS THE JEWS WHO CRY OUT FOR WAR ,WAR. AND MORE WAR....LET THE SCUM FIGHT THEIR OWN BLOODY WARS....ISRAEL IS THE ENEMY...IS THIS IN ANY WAY UNCLEAR??????
ummmmm... they(jew...Oppenheimer) invented nuke bombs,,..

is that what you want??
for them to fight their own bloody wars???
if they use their nukes it probably won't be bloody,... more burning than bleeding...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#9 Oct 17, 2010
jackboot crusty wrote:
<quoted text>ummmmm... they(jew...Oppenheimer) invented nuke bombs,,..
is that what you want??
for them to fight their own bloody wars???
if they use their nukes it probably won't be bloody,... more burning than bleeding...
I wonder if typical homeowners insurance in Iran carries a mandatory nuclear holocaust rider or if it is still optional. You just cant't get above THAT flood plane.

“Say hello to my little friend!”

Since: Jul 08

The Milky Way Galaxy

#12 Oct 18, 2010
Rick Moss wrote:
"Ahmadinejad taunts Israel from border with Lebanon"
Real mature there, Mahmoud. Did you stick your tongue out and make a raspberry?
The President of Iran is like something out of a Monty Python movie.
True
Armaggedon

Montevideo, Uruguay

#13 Oct 22, 2010
TALMUDIC wrote:
<quoted text> Get a clue= ISRAEL IS OUR ONLY FRIEND BECAUSE WE DO WHAT EVER THE ISRAEL TELLS US TO DO. What we have done is terrorism on behalf of Israel...I love my country you calm down and take a Valium and bone up on why Israel has ruined America....You dont have to brand whoever has the eyes and brains to see the truth one of your HANDY DANDY LABALS== I AM ANGRY AT ISRAEL BECAUSE OF THEIR ACTIONS . NOT BECAUSE THEY WEAR FUNNY HATS AND STINK!!
Excuse me : you are angry at Israel because America does what Israel says to do ?
Is that your opinion about all the American politicians ?
Are they all dummies?
Are they all dumb?
An Israeli comes and says to an American do this do that and the American obeys ?
Are the Israelis hypnotizers ?
Did they hypnotize every american politician ?
Or is it by the influence of money ?
Are the Israelis PAYING to the american politicians for doing this or doing that?
In every way - you would have a VERY LOW opinion about the american politician .
And in any case you would have to be angry to them - to the american politicians for not being able
to put America's interests in the first place.
But relax ... the fact is that they are not dummies , they have not been hypnotized , and they don't receive
money from the Israelis . They do what they understand that they have to do . AND MANY TIMES they do things
that are not in agreement with the Israelis. Every time that Israel has withdrawn from occupied territories
it has been because America has made pressure on Israel. In fact , it is the other way ... America is not
a puppet of Israel... I would say Israel is a satelite of America . And when you are the boss of the World,
you must defend your servants . You can not say America is the boss of the World , and then let any other
superpower (like Russia) invade Israel that is your satelite .
The wars that America is involved ARE NOT because of Israel. It is bullshit to say that .
If you say it ...it is because you are an arab .
To say that the arabs attacked America on 9/11/2001 because of Israel is the same as to say that the Japs
attacked America in Pearl Harbor because of the Jews . It is plain bullshit and if you are an american
and you are not willing to impose fundamentalistic radical Islam over America you will understand that the
actual War of the 21st Century is the War between FREEDOM AGAINST FUNDAMENTALISTIC ISLAM that wants to
dominate everybody and will not stop until they conquer the last inch of land including your house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 57 abused OFWs arrive from Lebanon (May '09) Jul '15 joy 7
New Years Eve Parties Istanbul (Oct '13) Oct '13 new 1
News US Embassy in Beirut recalls non-emergency staf... (Oct '13) Oct '13 dont care 1
News Low turnout expected among Lebanon's Australian... (Sep '13) Sep '13 True Blue 1
News Fiona Fernandez (Aug '13) Aug '13 Halton Hills advo... 1
News Cruising up the Danube (Aug '13) Aug '13 Halton Hills advo... 1
News Whistler musicians chosen to perform at Chinese... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Halton Hills advo... 1
More from around the web