the Gala Event Caribbean Fashionweek ...

the Gala Event Caribbean Fashionweek 2008 --

There are 4 comments on the Trinidad & Tobago Express story from May 3, 2008, titled the Gala Event Caribbean Fashionweek 2008 --. In it, Trinidad & Tobago Express reports that:

Caribbean Fashionweek 2008 will be held June 11-16 in Kingston, Jamaica. The largest, most far reaching and strategically important fashion event in the region, Caribbean Fashionweek will be presented at the ... via Trinidad & Tobago Express

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Trinidad & Tobago Express.

Gail

East Hampton, NY

#1 Jun 17, 2008
Will fashion week be held in any other Caribbean countries this year? I would love to participate.
Gail
[email protected]

Since: Jun 08

Brooklyn NY

#2 Jun 18, 2008
You can check out latest updates of Caribbean Fashion at www.gxfactor.com The site maybe down for minor construction but i hear its a good source, you can post pics, vids, etc.
Jamaicanista

Kingston, Jamaica

#3 Jun 25, 2008
Loving this post! More Caribean Fashion Week photos at www.popstylejamaica.com , the complete designer collections!

Since: Jun 08

Brooklyn NY

#4 Jun 27, 2008
Jamaicanista wrote:
Loving this post! More Caribean Fashion Week photos at www.popstylejamaica.com , the complete designer collections!
Nice website, love the lay out, you should send me an e-mail @ bago20 on GXFactor.com to talk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamaica Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Georgetown teen experienced teaching in Jamaica... (Sep '15) Feb '16 Loonie at par 2
News Mexican hotel chain announces US$900 million in... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Anonymous 1
News Miko Blanco was a limbo legend (Jul '15) Jul '15 Sheba 1
News Ontario Man Dies in Jamaica (May '14) May '14 Huh 2
News Theatre group overwhelmed with donations for Ja... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Iriegroup 1
News Canadian-based Cuba Cruise offers a new view of... (Mar '14) Mar '14 DaveNY 3
News Montego Bay is a tourist paradise (Sep '10) Feb '14 James the Exhibit... 15
More from around the web