Imagine a scrapbook of Paris that wil...

Imagine a scrapbook of Paris that will take you along the Champs...

There are 1 comment on the PR-inside.com story from Aug 11, 2008, titled Imagine a scrapbook of Paris that will take you along the Champs.... In it, PR-inside.com reports that:

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words. A Digital Scrapbook is Worth a Million. Imagine a scrapbook of Paris that will take you along the Champs Elysees, down the River Seine, and up the Eiffel Tower.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PR-inside.com.

Bob Hawk

Lompoc, CA

#1 Sep 8, 2008
I have a scrapbook worth a million. You can see for yourself at www.ascrapbookstory.com . It is
a vintage scrapbook with a rhyming story about two kids growing up together, fall in love, get
married and have kids of their own. All told on
96 pages with scraps from the 30's and earlier.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Italy Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News One honeymoon isn't enough! Rebecca Adlington j... Jun 30 jickmoss 2
News The Shroud of Turin exhibit opened, Pope Franci... Apr '15 David Roemer 1
News Nis Prepares To Shine in Jubilee Year (Nov '12) Apr '15 KarpatskiVlaj 58
News Obama a hit among Italian nativity scenes (Dec '08) Apr '15 swedenforever 6
News Despite bans, Selfie Stick alive and well Apr '15 Alice Pattinson 1
News Hermitage Museum Tops TripAdvisor Rankings (Sep '14) Sep '14 dating older women 1
Which is the best way to explore Lake Como beauty? (Sep '14) Sep '14 villalake 1
More from around the web