Obama a hit among Italian nativity scenes

Dec 4, 2008 Full story: Q106

A vendor spokesman in Naples, Italy, says police shut down a shopping area offering nativity figurines, including one of President-elect Barack Obama.

Full Story
Maria

Spokane, WA

#1 Dec 5, 2008
Obama hardly deserves a statue. I'm glad they shut it down.
Kimm

Somerset, KY

#2 Jun 25, 2012
Maria, Do you know that the Blacks are under a curse!, I can understand your subconscious hatred of Obama. Please let me explain, Do you know that story in the Bible in the book of Genesis where Noah is in His tent sleeping, Ham (Noah's son) came in the tent and saw Noah's nakedness and went and told His brothers about it, after Noah awoke He found out what Ham did to Him, Noah pronounced a curse upon Canaah (Hams grandson) for what Ham did to Him. Canaah is the father of the Black race of people and all Blacks bear this curse!. I know this one Black dude that resents this fact, One day I overheard Him cussing the Holy Spirit all to pieces!, You should have heard Him, It was so funny, You'd die laughing!.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Italy Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hermitage Museum Tops TripAdvisor Rankings Sep '14 dating older women 1
Which is the best way to explore Lake Como beauty? Sep '14 villalake 1
Andrew Medichini / AP Photo A Gay Wedding in Ro... (Oct '12) Jul '14 Nick 14
Pride Without Borders (Jun '14) Jun '14 Congressional Rep... 3
France's first M&M's store opens in Paris airport (Jun '14) Jun '14 personally 7
Kim, Kanye and Kardashian crowd converge on Paris (May '14) May '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Bloodied shirt, unwashed fork: JPII relics abound (Apr '14) Apr '14 Sherlayne 1
More from around the web