Sky Buckets along Moreland Avenue? Le...

Sky Buckets along Moreland Avenue? Let's ponder the possibilities, shall we?

There are 4 comments on the Creative Loafing Atlanta story from Sep 6, 2013, titled Sky Buckets along Moreland Avenue? Let's ponder the possibilities, shall we?. In it, Creative Loafing Atlanta reports that:

For years, CL and friends have daydreamed about a gondola network linking intown Atlanta.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Creative Loafing Atlanta.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Sep 7, 2013
If people won't ride MARTA because of the fear of thugs, it won't take long for the thugs to determine a method to ruin these buckets in the sky. The best way to improve Atlanta at this point of time is to find a way to clone Sherman.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3 Sep 7, 2013
Scene: Miss Smith’s Grade Three Class, Huckleberry Elementary School, Rural Minnesota, 1926.
Present: Miss Smith, the classroom teacher; young Gaylord GrubenKroch aka Sofa Dufus and 27 other students
Miss Smith: Today we’re going to talk about the civil war. Who can tell me what the civil war was about?
(Young Gaylord, who’s seated at a table in the rear of the classroom because the school does not have desk large enough to accommodate the generous girth that he has developed at age 19, raises his hand.)
Miss Smith: Now Gaylord, I’m going to give you a chance to answer this question, but I must warn you that I do not want to hear you ranting and raving inanely about any of the following:
. Marriages between siblings and other relatives.
. How to meet attractive toothless men along Southern rivers,
. Why you find banjo players so attractive.
. That “Duelling Banjos” is your favorite tune.
. Bestiality is actually just a way of showing your pets that you are fond of them.
.“Southern Fried” should be the only legal way to cook chicken.
. Someday, you will live in a house on wheels because you are going to travel West.
. Girls are icky.
Now Gaylord, what is it you have to say?
Gaylord: Never mind.
Scammer

Macon, GA

#4 Sep 7, 2013
Hartwick wrote:
Scene: Miss Smith’s Grade Three Class, Huckleberry Elementary School, Rural Minnesota, 1926.
Present: Miss Smith, the classroom teacher; young Gaylord GrubenKroch aka Sofa Dufus and 27 other students
Miss Smith: Today we’re going to talk about the civil war. Who can tell me what the civil war was about?
(Young Gaylord, who’s seated at a table in the rear of the classroom because the school does not have desk large enough to accommodate the generous girth that he has developed at age 19, raises his hand.)
Miss Smith: Now Gaylord, I’m going to give you a chance to answer this question, but I must warn you that I do not want to hear you ranting and raving inanely about any of the following:
. Marriages between siblings and other relatives.
. How to meet attractive toothless men along Southern rivers,
. Why you find banjo players so attractive.
. That “Duelling Banjos” is your favorite tune.
. Bestiality is actually just a way of showing your pets that you are fond of them.
.“Southern Fried” should be the only legal way to cook chicken.
. Someday, you will live in a house on wheels because you are going to travel West.
. Girls are icky.
Now Gaylord, what is it you have to say?
Gaylord: Never mind.
huh

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#5 Sep 7, 2013
Scammer wrote:
<quoted text>huh
It's inside stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Italy Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paris, TN exudes charm to match French namesake (Dec '09) May 23 reply01 41
News At the Vatican, Sanders blasts - immoral' wealt... May 10 Pope Johns Johnston 59
News Bernie Sanders says he met with Pope Francis. Apr '16 Redeemed 3
News At the Vatican, Sanders blasts a immorala wealt... Apr '16 Jon 3
News Cover-up! Italy conceals nude statues to avoid ... Jan '16 Watch out David 9
News 50 meals everyone should eat in their lifetime (Nov '15) Nov '15 vietnam my love 1
News Vatican Blocks Gay French Ambassador, France Re... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Newt G s Next Wife 2
More from around the web