Rome: Europe should convert to Islam ...

Rome: Europe should convert to Islam - Gaddafi

There are 16 comments on the AdelaideNow... story from Sep 1, 2010, titled Rome: Europe should convert to Islam - Gaddafi. In it, AdelaideNow... reports that:

Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi called for Europe to convert to Islam during his visit to Italy / Getty Images Source: Getty Images Gaddafi's comments have caused discomfort for ally and friend Silvio Berlusconi / Getty Source: Getty Images Gaddafi sparks anger with religion comments Leader calls for halt to "black immigration" Comments made during ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AdelaideNow....

Amsterdamned

Netherlands

#1 Sep 1, 2010
Religion -ALL religions- should be eradicated from the face of the Earth.

Religion is the root cause of ALL evils, ills and miseries facing the Earth.

I advocate the complete annihilation of ALL religions.

Religion is a deadly virus that decomposes and putrifies society by having its believers multiply irrationally untill the destruction of all humans comes about.

Nearing seven billions and counting ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.google.nl/images...

Religion is a deadly virus.
middle east punishment

Fort-de-france, Martinique

#2 Sep 1, 2010
religion is bad.. islam is really evil and too primitive for smart people.. islam is a wrong way of living.. but if still muslims want to follow islam, well they can do it in their countries .. Europe will never be an islam country... day dreaming Qeddafi and all muslims thinking to get all west under islam... dream dream baby dream ...and prey no ones will slaughter u tonight

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#3 Sep 1, 2010
Gaddafi should stuff a big pork sausage up his ass!
I wonder if he would like it if other religious groups went to Lybia to sell their religions? I could see a few people getting their heads cut off!
Bulut

Turkey

#4 Sep 1, 2010
Soon Europe will accept great Turkey within E.U.
There is nothing that you can do.
Then another Islamic nation, Albania will become a full member, then Bosnia will follow.
It will be the first step to conquer Europe and establish Islam.
Milan Rome, all Italy will be full of minarets, you will hear every morning the prayer to Allah.
You will become Muslim.
This is your fate.
We will rule you.

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#5 Sep 1, 2010
Bulut wrote:
Then another Islamic nation, Albania will become a full member, then Bosnia will follow.
Milan Rome, all Italy will be full of minarets, you will hear every morning the prayer to Allah.
You will become Muslim.
This is your fate.
We will rule you.
You won't rule nothing!! There are more kafirs in the world than muslims! It's muslims like you that make me hate islam. And Turkey will never be in the EU because you have to meet certain requirements. Turkey still violates human rights! Keep dreaming dude!!

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#6 Sep 1, 2010
Thunder-Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't rule nothing!! There are more kafirs in the world than muslims! It's muslims like you that make me hate islam. And Turkey will never be in the EU because you have to meet certain requirements. Turkey still violates human rights! Keep dreaming dude!!
I wouldn't bet on that, my government isn't the brightest of world governments. I have a nasty feeling in my waters that the UK will push for them to join the EU.
Amsterdamned

Netherlands

#8 Sep 1, 2010
With all due respect ...

It's strange how some folks here seem to carry blinders ... or some salami slice on their eyes!

Don't everyone see where eurabia is heading?

Oh well, a man -and a woman- can dream, i guess.

I am the last to want that ... but it is obvious that even though the majority of eurabians do not want turkey to join .. it eventually will, because of our corrupt governments!

Eurabia actually already is an islamic caliphate -only the paperwork remains to be handled.

Can't everyone see the difference in treatment -yes the discrimination-, how our corrupt governments favors muslims over the original inhabitants in everything?

Oh well, it can't be stopped anyway.

With all due respect ...
hello

Bladenboro, NC

#9 Sep 1, 2010
Bulut wrote:
You will become Muslim.
This is your fate.
We will rule you.
sorry i not very fond of being ruled by other peoples imaginary frinds. i just left one orginized cult i dont think im going to try another.
God s plumber

Libya

#10 Sep 2, 2010
Better plan will be that all Europe legalize the prostitution... and to bring down the prices of s e x service ... it is damn too high, one BJ costs 100 EUR !!!
abc

Stoney Creek, Canada

#11 Sep 2, 2010
I blame Italy for allowing him go there.

crime

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#12 Sep 2, 2010
It really is good that Quadaffi said this, because when he sits alone in his bog tent in Libiya people forget about how insane he really is, so..it is good to put him out on public display from time to time so the world can remember that he is quite insane...and then the world puts him and his insane ideas back on the shelf where he means nothing, influences nothing, and is only a danger to his own countrymen.
Dan Dougherty

Phoenix, AZ

#13 Sep 2, 2010
The world will convert to the "religion of Nimrod!"

www.scribd.com/doc/17301877/The-Religion-of-N...
Hetman

Uniontown, PA

#14 Apr 22, 2011
Bulut wrote:
You will become Muslim.
This is your fate.
We will rule you.
We will keep you well fed and watered, in the hog sty with the other swine. You can keep your blood-drinking moon god the hell out of Europe and take it back to lice-ridden deserts where it came from. Bye!
travel marriage

Jakarta, Indonesia

#16 Apr 22, 2011
Bulut wrote:
You will become Muslim.
This is your fate.
We will rule you.
You really forget who you are. You forget who you ancestor are. You forget the who is the founding father of Turkey.

Kemal Ataturk (founding father of Turkey) hang Mutfi, prohibit Arab letter, make Turkey become 100% secular nation, make Turkey remember their ancient culture before Islam. Turkey can enjoy high domestic product, it because Ataturk. And you try to forget his deeds.... Shame on you!

Your ancestor is infidel. If you Muslim than you said your infidel horsemen ancestor live in hell.

You already being conquer by Arab and forget your national identity. Just like Algerian
oui

Santa Clara, CA

#17 Apr 22, 2011
79% of Serbians gave support to Colonel Gaddafi.

http://liveword.ca/libya/2011/03/02/1121/
European nationalist

Tarnovo, Bulgaria

#18 Jun 14, 2011
Bulut wrote:
You will become Muslim.
This is your fate.
We will rule you.
You are wrong. there is a lot to do:
1.Vote for nationalistic parties (a thing which more and more europeans do)
2.Once elected these parties will:
-Stop immigration
-Expell big part of the muslims
-Force the rest of muslims to live the western way and this way lowering their birth rate
3.Even if these things dont happen muslims make only 5% of EU population. They are projected to rise maximum to 8% by 2025-far from majority. And even if nationalists are not chosen (which I doubt) immigration is being cut down and muslim birth rate fall

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Italy Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Vatican brings Syrian refugees to Rome Jun '16 True Christian w... 1
News Paris, TN exudes charm to match French namesake (Dec '09) May '16 reply01 41
News At the Vatican, Sanders blasts - immoral' wealt... May '16 Pope Johns Johnston 59
News Bernie Sanders says he met with Pope Francis. Apr '16 Redeemed 3
News At the Vatican, Sanders blasts a immorala wealt... Apr '16 Jon 3
News Cover-up! Italy conceals nude statues to avoid ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Watch out David 9
News 50 meals everyone should eat in their lifetime (Nov '15) Nov '15 vietnam my love 1
More from around the web