Report: Italy's Berlusconi denies he ...

Report: Italy's Berlusconi denies he paid women

There are 10 comments on the Boston.com story from Jun 23, 2009, titled Report: Italy's Berlusconi denies he paid women. In it, Boston.com reports that:

Italian Premier Silvio Berlusconi has told a gossip magazine he has never paid a woman for sex, as he continues to be dogged by suspicions stemming from his purported fondness for young models and starlets.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston.com.

“I love beautiful woman.”

Since: Feb 09

Tianjin

#1 Jun 23, 2009
That society is still backward - Why can't he be proud of his relationship with pretty women?

Everyone is paying one way or another.
Question

Finland

#2 Jun 24, 2009
And in your so "advanced" society (lololol) internet is a quite censored luxus for an élite while human rights, tibetans and falun gong get tortured and imprisoned.

Tianjin

#3 Jun 24, 2009
You are stupid and full of shit.

I never said this is an advanced society, and to say the least, yours is much worse than Italy.

Everyone knows Finns piss everywhere when you're drunk.
Question

Helsinki, Finland

#4 Jun 24, 2009
And you are stupider and made of shit.

I'm not Finn and luckily I'm not a chinese slave like some billion overthere.

Bye, jerk idiot.
Fred

Basking Ridge, NJ

#5 Jun 24, 2009
Finns are not too smart anyway.

Tianjin

#6 Jun 24, 2009
Yeah right, now I've figured it out:

Mr. Question is a wog trying to get some blondes in Finland.

In this short thread it's very clear who's the one addicted to name-calling.

There are like a little over a billion slaves here, right, the government sucks, right - but you're stupid - RIGHT
Official Site

United States

#7 Jun 24, 2009
Unles this man lives in Connecticut, who cares?
Question

Helsinki, Finland

#8 Jun 25, 2009
No, you still haven't figured out also because
you 're somehow a racist idiot who started the name calling and your damn chinese regime is much worse than the west, so stay there, please. You 're diarroico and you're WRONG.
I've been boycotting china's crap as much as I can. fkff.

Tianjin

#9 Jun 25, 2009
I've said 100 times that China is one of the worst country in the world - not just its government, but many other things.

I never like this country.

It's obvious that you can't even read.- And you sure don't know which side I'm on.

But boycott? It's teenager mentality. You know the West is China's slave owner, so the money ends up there anyway.

Stupid wop - Let me tell you: You are NOT white.
Question

Helsinki, Finland

#10 Jun 25, 2009
Stupid dog, let me tell you are not human.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Italy Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Vatican brings Syrian refugees to Rome Jun '16 True Christian w... 1
News Paris, TN exudes charm to match French namesake (Dec '09) May '16 reply01 41
News At the Vatican, Sanders blasts - immoral' wealt... May '16 Pope Johns Johnston 59
News Bernie Sanders says he met with Pope Francis. Apr '16 Redeemed 3
News At the Vatican, Sanders blasts a immorala wealt... Apr '16 Jon 3
News Cover-up! Italy conceals nude statues to avoid ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Watch out David 9
News 50 meals everyone should eat in their lifetime (Nov '15) Nov '15 vietnam my love 1
More from around the web