Dreaming of a European tour? Try NYC instead
On a recent day, I gazed at the Arc de Triomphe, visited the world's largest gothic cathedral, dined on Viennese schnitzel and spaetzle, saw a few Rembrandts, and shopped at one of Spain's largest fashion ...
Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Citizen.
#1 Mar 10, 2009
but please, please please...
* don't walk six abreast, the rest of us JUST MIGHT HAVE TO BE SOMEWHERE
* don't stop SUDDENLY in a crowd to snap a photo
* when you exit a revolving door or escalator move away from it so others can keep going past you to also exit
* stay to your right on stairways and escalators
* let others exit an elevator or subway car first, then you can go in
* take off your backpacks in the subway
* if rolling tiny backpacks in a crowd--don't!!! even my Grandmother can carry items larger and heavier than i've seen on wheels on the sidewalks of the city
Add your comments below
|The Latest: Vatican brings Syrian refugees to Rome||Jun '16||True Christian w...||1|
|Paris, TN exudes charm to match French namesake (Dec '09)||May '16||reply01||41|
|At the Vatican, Sanders blasts - immoral' wealt... (Apr '16)||May '16||Pope Johns Johnston||59|
|Bernie Sanders says he met with Pope Francis. (Apr '16)||Apr '16||Redeemed||3|
|At the Vatican, Sanders blasts a immorala wealt... (Apr '16)||Apr '16||Jon||3|
|Cover-up! Italy conceals nude statues to avoid ... (Jan '16)||Jan '16||Watch out David||9|
|50 meals everyone should eat in their lifetime (Nov '15)||Nov '15||vietnam my love||1|
Find what you want!
Search Italy Travel Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC