PM: We must find way to restore Turkish relations

Jul 24, 2012 Full story: Jerusalem Post 18

Netanyahu reaches out to visiting Turkish journalists, says reconciliation between the two "important, strong and stable" nations especially important now in time of regional uncertainty.

Full Story
Tim Upham

Nine Mile Falls, WA

#1 Jul 25, 2012
Trade has increased between the two countries, so diplomatic relations between the two also needs to be increased. Because it is not known what type of uncertainty the situation within Syria will cause both of them.
Super Akilli

Ankara, Turkey

#2 Jul 25, 2012
What relations!
When we hang this traitor zionist PM,Erdogan,we will attack the crusaders and get back Jerusalem from the satanist bastards!
Super Akilli

Ankara, Turkey

#3 Jul 25, 2012
Palestine belongs to Palestinians!
Tim Upham

Nine Mile Falls, WA

#4 Jul 25, 2012
Super Akilli wrote:
What relations!
When we hang this traitor zionist PM,Erdogan,we will attack the crusaders and get back Jerusalem from the satanist bastards!
I think you need to be brought up to the 21st century. I do not think the modern Republic of Turkey is going to send an army through Syria and Lebanon to try to capture Jerusalem. Do you want to hang Abdullah Gul as well? The President is calling on Hamas to recognize the State of Israel. Turkey does have elections, I think it is better to vote, than assassinate all of its leaders.
Super Akilli

Ankara, Turkey

#5 Jul 25, 2012
Tim Upham wrote:
<quoted text> I think you need to be brought up to the 21st century. I do not think the modern Republic of Turkey is going to send an army through Syria and Lebanon to try to capture Jerusalem. Do you want to hang Abdullah Gul as well? The President is calling on Hamas to recognize the State of Israel. Turkey does have elections, I think it is better to vote, than assassinate all of its leaders.
Choose an option below:
When George w. Bush started his oil company,who funded it?
A..Satan
B.Osama Bin Ladin's brother
C.Osama Bin Ladin's brother in law
D.All of the above
Super Akilli

Ankara, Turkey

#6 Jul 25, 2012
Tim Upham wrote:
<quoted text> I think you need to be brought up to the 21st century. I do not think the modern Republic of Turkey is going to send an army through Syria and Lebanon to try to capture Jerusalem. Do you want to hang Abdullah Gul as well? The President is calling on Hamas to recognize the State of Israel. Turkey does have elections, I think it is better to vote, than assassinate all of its leaders.
If you do not fcuk off from Palestine we will fcuk your satanic asses again,in this crusade too..
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#7 Jul 25, 2012
Super Akilli wrote:
<quoted text>If you do not fcuk off from Palestine we will fcuk your satanic asses again,in this crusade too..

Something doesn't sound right on your statement ...

..mmmhhhh .... let'see ... when was the last time there was some ass kicking followed by massive fckking off from Palestiiiine ??

Where is da'book ..??....heeere'tis ... on page 1917 - 1918 ...

What a coincidence..!!
Dear readers, on 1917 - 1918 .... hehehehe ... a bunch of camel riding Bedouines, armed with rusty swords and baseball bats, kicked the Ottoman asses of the illegal dwellers of nowadays Syria, Lebanon, Israel, Jordan ..... and yesss you guessed it right.... Saudi Arabia ..... and send them packing back to the Anatolia Peninsula ... hahahaha

If the Turks had some brains and cohones ... they should have kicked the Arabishe asses, stay put .... and today ... they would control the trade, the prices, the futures of the vast oil reserves of the richest area of the world...

Super fckkk you, Akilli ...
Other than the criminal acts you did to the Armenian People you never could be taken seriously as a military force ...

Cheers, mtther fckkkr..!!

CRN

Ankara, Turkey

#8 Jul 25, 2012
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
..mmmhhhh .... let'see ... when was the last time there was some ass kicking followed by massive fckking off from Palestiiiine ??
What a coincidence..!!
Dear readers, on 1917 - 1918 .... hehehehe ... a bunch of camel riding Bedouines, armed with rusty swords and baseball bats, kicked the Ottoman asses of the illegal dwellers of nowadays Syria, Lebanon, Israel, Jordan ..... and yesss you guessed it right.... Saudi Arabia ..... and send them packing back to the Anatolia Peninsula ... hahahaha
If the Turks had some brains and cohones ... they should have kicked the Arabishe asses, stay put .... and today ... they would control the trade, the prices, the futures of the vast oil reserves of the richest area of the world...
Other than the criminal acts you did to the Armenian People you never could be taken seriously as a military force ...
palestine is a big joke,

and you are a bad joke.
Super Akilli

Ankara, Turkey

#9 Jul 25, 2012
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
What a coincidence..!!
What makes you think we will not control the prices,the trade,the futures of the vast oil reserves again?
If Quran is right and there can be no doubt about it and if my religion,UTU is right,Turks will be the sole owner of the world again,for the final time and forever..
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#10 Jul 28, 2012

What makes you think that today you have the brains and the cohones you didn't have way back then ..??

... and what makes you think that the Bedouins will not kick your Turkish asses again..??

Stay put at home in beautiful Turkey .... and wory about your poor People.

Watch closely fckkkn Erdogan ... The s.o.b. is giving away the country to the Chinese.

Last time I was in the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul ... I learned that all the Turkish Jobs required for manufacturing tourist's souvenirs .... were being transfered to China..

Super Akilli

Ankara, Turkey

#11 Jul 28, 2012
voice of peace wrote:
What makes you think that today you have the brains and the cohones you didn't have way back then ..??
... and what makes you think that the Bedouins will not kick your Turkish asses again..??
Stay put at home in beautiful Turkey .... and wory about your poor People.
Watch closely fckkkn Erdogan ... The s.o.b. is giving away the country to the Chinese.
Last time I was in the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul ... I learned that all the Turkish Jobs required for manufacturing tourist's souvenirs .... were being transfered to China..
I had the brains back then but I also had the integrity back then..
Thiefs,liars,satanists,illumin ati gangsters,prostitutes gets rich quickly,but they also loose everything quickly...
How many times you lost Jerusalem?
Because you lack integrity ,you will loose again,I promise you..
massage for peace

Rourkela, India

#12 Jul 28, 2012
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
What a coincidence..!!
Other than the criminal acts you did to the Armenian People you
never could be taken seriously as a military force ...
Dear friend i think u r going to see only previous history and conflicts things with-in the region nowadays Syria, Lebanon, Israel, Jordan turkey, so here i'll suggest u only the things that if u'll understand the human creation in the previous history, that i am sure u can understand most of cause that, the major conflict cause is religions differences, and i think the time is now to develop a new diplomatically relationship with-in nowadays Syria, Lebanon, Israel, Jordan turkey to bring peace through the advanced democratic system to access the good economy and tourism, its needed to u all new young generation peoples start to build good relation ship with-in these nowadays Syria, Lebanon, Israel, Jordan turkey, there is no issue or comments on any religion or any groups , i think if in-there several region's young peoples have willing to settled-down the modern relationship out of religious and wild economical politics, I am sure u can get a grateful achievement thats region, and i am focusing on the trade and industries, that is not bad if u getting trade from china, cause the Chinese products having lower price in the world , so u can mention few normal goods trade as import from china , and few goods items u can get as calibration with others country and u can manufacturing in ur own country, but its needed to a balanced economy, when u'll start to think positively , i think u can get many growthful option in ur regional economy, so if u have any new question with-in the issue ,, just u can write here , sure i'll try to reply u,
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#13 Jul 28, 2012
Super Akilli wrote:
<quoted text>I had the brains back then but I also had the integrity back then..
Thiefs,liars,satanists,illumin ati gangsters,prostitutes gets rich quickly,but they also loose everything quickly...
How many times you lost Jerusalem?
Because you lack integrity ,you will loose again,I promise you..

INTEGRITY..??

... where was your integrity way back then, 1915 - 1923 ..... during the Armenian Genocide..??

Anywhere 600.000 to 1.800.000 Armenians gone ... depending who you ask.

Integrity..??
Give me a break..!!

Super Akilli

Ankara, Turkey

#15 Jul 29, 2012
massage for peace wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear friend i think u r going to see only previous history and conflicts things with-in the region nowadays Syria, Lebanon, Israel, Jordan turkey, so here i'll suggest u only the things that if u'll understand the human creation in the previous history, that i am sure u can understand most of cause that, the major conflict cause is religions differences, and i think the time is now to develop a new diplomatically relationship with-in nowadays Syria, Lebanon, Israel, Jordan turkey to bring peace through the advanced democratic system to access the good economy and tourism, its needed to u all new young generation peoples start to build good relation ship with-in these nowadays Syria, Lebanon, Israel, Jordan turkey, there is no issue or comments on any religion or any groups , i think if in-there several region's young peoples have willing to settled-down the modern relationship out of religious and wild economical politics, I am sure u can get a grateful achievement thats region, and i am focusing on the trade and industries, that is not bad if u getting trade from china, cause the Chinese products having lower price in the world , so u can mention few normal goods trade as import from china , and few goods items u can get as calibration with others country and u can manufacturing in ur own country, but its needed to a balanced economy, when u'll start to think positively , i think u can get many growthful option in ur regional economy, so if u have any new question with-in the issue ,, just u can write here , sure i'll try to reply u,
What do you know about their religion?
What do you know about Islam?
What if the prophet of Muslims had said,let alone do not do business,do not trade with them,do not even talk to them?
What if their religion is lying no matter what,as their lord Satan?What if bible described in John 8:44,"Satan is a murderer and the father of lies. In this verse, Jesus tells us that there is no truth in the devil, and even goes so far as to say that lying is the devil's native tongue."
What if another name for Satan is El and Isra-EL's el comes from Satan?
What if they are sacrificing hundreds and thousands of innocent people to Satan each year?
Had you known these would you still advice us to be friends with them?
What if you do not even aware where your ass hole is?
Super Akilli

Ankara, Turkey

#16 Jul 29, 2012
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
INTEGRITY..??
... where was your integrity way back then, 1915 - 1923 ..... during the Armenian Genocide..??
Integrity..??
Give me a break..!!
Just like your father ha?
Super Akilli

Ankara, Turkey

#17 Jul 29, 2012
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
INTEGRITY..??
Integrity..??
Give me a break..!!
In your native tounge!!
Super Akilli

Ankara, Turkey

#18 Jul 29, 2012
tongue
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#19 Jul 29, 2012
Super Akilli wrote:
<quoted text>In your native tounge!!
I thought you were going to lecture us on integrity, values, principles and morals on the Turkish history, culture and traditions ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Polish trade envoy seeks to build new ties with... 6 hr Clear Dharma 14
Under Modi, Israel and India forge deeper busin... Nov 21 firebirdrango 6
Hilltop compound lies at heart of Mideast tensions Nov 13 Ravenclaw 4
Hagel Puts off High-Profile Trip to Vietnam and... Nov 10 NUCAPGRAGSKHAU2LI... 34
Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine (May '14) Nov 5 WelbyMD 133
'This is apartheid!' Israeli minister blasts bu... Nov 3 Russell 1
Palestinian leader calls settlers 'herd of cattle' Oct '14 USA Today 3

Israel Travel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE