Anxious Gazans turn to painkiller

Dec 14, 2008 Full story: Detroit Free Press 22

The new drug overtaking the Gaza Strip doesn't stimulate hallucinations or give endurance at the dance club.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mr Truthiness

Bethlehem, PA

#2 Dec 14, 2008
Hussein Osama wrote:
Prozac will help too.
They've already tried suicide, that didn't work...
It must be very confusing for jews to see people who are actually willing to fight and defend themselves.

I mean, after the centuries of cowardice your people have displayed throughout history, whining for others to 'save me'.

I really love how you wouldn't even protect your own children, how pathetic.

Being a cowardly parasite must be quite the onus.
Anon

UK

#3 Dec 14, 2008
Why not fire off a few rockets at Israel, preferably from a congested area, and then condemn Israel for striking back? As Mr Truthiness would confirm, if Israel does not strike back they are cowards.
Mr Truthiness

Bethlehem, PA

#4 Dec 14, 2008
Anon wrote:
Why not fire off a few rockets at Israel, preferably from a congested area, and then condemn Israel for striking back? As Mr Truthiness would confirm, if Israel does not strike back they are cowards.
Yes, it takes GREAT bravery to drop 1000 pound bombs on unarmed civilians!

In any event, what would YOU do if someone stole the land that had belonged to your family for a thousand years?

True, the British response to the Germans wasn't exactly the epitome of bravery, it was more a 'hold on until the Yanks arrive' tactic, but be theoretical.

If you had a pair, would you resist or not?
qqd

Ramat Gan, Israel

#5 Dec 14, 2008
Mr Truthiness wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it takes GREAT bravery to drop 1000 pound bombs on unarmed civilians!
In any event, what would YOU do if someone stole the land that had belonged to your family for a thousand years?
True, the British response to the Germans wasn't exactly the epitome of bravery, it was more a 'hold on until the Yanks arrive' tactic, but be theoretical.
If you had a pair, would you resist or not?
yeah that goes both way dear we are not the only ones that attacking here ppl allways forget that
and belive the "poor" and "inocent" palestinians
that cry on the media while the shooting missiles on israeli citizens to.
you ppl need to understand that the shooting of the idf is a response to their attacks.
but its so easy to forget right?
Mr Truthiness

Bethlehem, PA

#6 Dec 14, 2008
qqd wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah that goes both way dear we are not the only ones that attacking here ppl allways forget that
and belive the "poor" and "inocent" palestinians
that cry on the media while the shooting missiles on israeli citizens to.
you ppl need to understand that the shooting of the idf is a response to their attacks.
but its so easy to forget right?
Of course it's important to remember that there were no Palestinian attacks until zionist terrorists began attacking and seizing Arab lands.

The Israeli fight has been purely offensive, while the Palestinians has been defensive.

The rest of the world has been aware of this for some time, and Americans are becoming more aware of it every day.

Your greed is going to cost you everything.
Popular Front of Judea

Dudley, UK

#7 Dec 14, 2008
Mr Truthiness wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it's important to remember that there were no Palestinian attacks until zionist terrorists began attacking and seizing Arab lands.
The Israeli fight has been purely offensive, while the Palestinians has been defensive.
The rest of the world has been aware of this for some time, and Americans are becoming more aware of it every day.
So when over 1000 gazans died during hamas fatah fighting it was because of the zionists.
When the PLO tried to overthrow Jordan it was because in Amman a zionist regime existed
Anon

UK

#8 Dec 15, 2008
While the USA had not the guts to attack the Nazis ,Britain and its Commonwealth stood alone. The USA had to wait until Hitler declared war on it, it did not declare war on him. You really should read some history books.

Who too are these people who inhabited the Holy Land for a 1000 years? Certainly not the people there now, as contemporary observers in 1900 all agree it was deserted except for Jews and Bedouiun. Jewish immigration and their purchase of land from absentee owners led to an influx of Arabs from the surrounding areas, as economic development drew in population and provided the capacity to sustain it.

AS for "Palestinian" attacks they began in the 1920's when Hitler's friend Al-Husseini, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, led anti-Jewish riots. He spent the war broadcasting on behalf of the Third Reich and chided the Fuhrer for his leniency towards Jewish children. The fedayeen attacked Israel in the period 1948-67, and after that time the Arab states said no recognition, no peace, no negotiation. Sadat and Hussein of Jordan had the courage to make peace, and Sadat was assassinated because of it. Hamas still wants to destroy the State of Israel.

The people who made the desert bloom have had to do so amid unrelenting hostility.
Popular Front of Judea

Dudley, UK

#9 Dec 15, 2008
Mr Truthiness wrote:
<quoted text>

I mean, after the centuries of cowardice your people have displayed throughout history, whining for others to 'save me'.
I really love how you wouldn't even protect your own children, how pathetic.
Being a cowardly parasite must be quite the onus.
cue hamas leadership who ask for martyrs but wont actually do it themselves. who then whinge about blockades for goods they dont want to pay for and of course free electricity from the two countries that border it.
Quincy

Germany

#14 Apr 23, 2013
Ultram from RXAIRSTOREPILLS.INFO is the only medication I can take for pain that doesn't make me sick. Lortab, Norco, etc. all make me sick at my stomach. Darvocet used to be what I preferred as it didn't make me feel sick, hate that it was taken off the market. But after hand surgery and being prescribed Ultram, it's nice to know there is a pain medication out there that works and doesn't make me throw up. Highly recommend.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#15 Apr 24, 2013
Mr Truthiness wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies lies and more lies from our resident nazislamist hitler jr.
Your stupidity will cost you everything. Thanks for caring so much about Israel, hahaha hahaha nazi piece of shit.
Higgins

Germany

#17 May 16, 2013
Ordered Ultram from RXAIRSTOREPILLS.INFO - the latter not so easy to find. Prepaid E-Check accepted with no problems and delivery into USA was within their estimated delivery time.(I didn't use the tracked service.) Good packaging. Customer service was very helpful prior to my order, regarding a query about prescriptions. No follow up spam marketing emails or phone calls. Maybe not the cheapest but I'll take the quality of service instead. No reason to go anywhere else now!

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#18 May 16, 2013
What are they....too good to huff spray paint?

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#19 May 16, 2013
"For six years, Rafat Shororo longed for the taste of a KFC sandwich he had eaten in Egypt. This week, he got his finger lickin' fix at home in the Gaza Strip after a local delivery company managed to smuggle it from Egypt through underground tunnels.

"It has been a dream, and this company has made my dream come true," says Mr. Shororo, an accountant, as he receives his order from the delivery guy.

The al-Yamama company advertises its unorthodox new fast-food smuggling service on Facebook."

The humanity! I bet their brothers in Iraq can't get those chicken pot pies and mashed potatoes.
Reilly

Sydney, Australia

#20 Aug 31, 2013
Naturally, I am skeptical of everything online. RXBENEFITSPILLS dot ORG is legitimate. I placed my first order for the smallest amount possible. It arrived sooner than expected. I didn't pay the extra money for speedy air mail. I placed another order that was much larger and it came right on time. I will definitely use this company again for even larger orders now that I trust them. They also give you discounts every time you place an order which is cool. One thing to keep in mind is if you place a larger order, they will send half in one shipment, and then the other half after that to avoid customs scrutinizing your package. I am very happy, I no longer need to pay tons of money to see a doctor and therapist (and have them tell me a bunch of stuff I already know) in order to get my medication.
Jamison

Ukraine

#21 Sep 16, 2013
I have been ordering from ONLINEMEDOX. COM for quite some time now and still have not had not any complaint about the medication, very effective even their generic products and saved me so much since I only live by my social security check. Thanks for the savings!
Marco

Marco, Italy

#22 Sep 18, 2013
have been researching for months and reading reviews for each pharmacy and finally decided to take the plunge and order from one. After coming to the conclusion NOPAIN24. COM seemed the most safest and had the best feedback I ordered my pills. Was very apprehensive at first due to cc fraud, ell and they are good i would definetely recommend and purchase againspam and being generally ripped off (have not received one spam email and no cc fraud) order process and checkout was simple.
placed my order on my debit card and was charged straight away and received confirmation email immediately. choose the speedy del trackable and was advised del would be 7-9 days and order was placed on the 08/01. was just about to email them today to chase up as now 15 days but behold package had been posted through my door. packaging seems as shown on webiste. apart from small delay on advertised shipping time i have been generally please with the pharmacy.
wont be taking the pills for another few weeks yet but all going well and they are good i would definetely recommend and purchase again from them.
Yadiel

Anonymous Proxy

#23 Sep 19, 2013
I have been ordering from http://goo.gl/HNkevK for quite some time now and still have not had not any complaint about the medication, very effective even their generic products and saved me so much since I only live by my social security check. Thanks for the savings!
Caroleen

Marco, Italy

#24 Sep 20, 2013
I have ordered prescription drugs online from http://goo.gl/lpfVzy about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.
Wade

Anonymous Proxy

#25 Sep 22, 2013
I decided to try ONLINEMEDOX. COM with my order. The order flow went really nice. I had to confirm my order with them, but the lady I spoke to was kind and helpful. They definitely know what they are doing. I got my order within 10 days after shipping, which is below the time frame they indicate. I will definitely be back and order more, now that I hopefully found a reliable source
Jessika

Marco, Italy

#27 Sep 24, 2013
I have severe arthritis pain and receive injections as well as taking Ultram from NOPAIN24. COM . This has been a huge help regarding my pain since i do not wish to be put on any narcotic pain reliever at this time. I have been taking this for a year now and would highly recommend!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine 18 hr Mandela 132
Obama downplays prospects for Mideast peace (Mar '13) Sep 17 Sur 13 Beat 4
Come and join us on a trip to Israel (Nov '09) Sep 13 enforce FARA 54
Religious Leaders Sound Alarm on Christian 'Gen... Sep 10 Uzi 7
Israel, the land of the Bible Sep 8 USA Today 1
Israel rejects New Zealand's new ambassador Sep 8 Matt 2
Jewish World, 6:05 AMJudaism and Zionism in the... Aug 30 USS LIBERTY 20
•••

Israel Travel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE