Defying ban, Egyptian Christians visit Jerusalem

Apr 13, 2012 Full story: Boston.com 39

In a photo taken Tuesday, April 10, 2012, Egyptian tourists visit the Old City of Jaffa, Israel.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#21 Apr 21, 2012
ABN Ortiz wrote:
Still as stupid as can be azzayershire. Treacherous piece of shit. If you like isreal that much go to isreal, you panty sniffing shithead. I bet you like that big black pork dick up your jewish little azz. You take while your chewing on your mother's panties and scraping the shit stain off your daddies drawers. Still. trying to pass off that jewish propaganda, you pork eating pig.
I've made ABNutjob who love MA's panties look like a fool so many times why are we not surprised by your ignorant nonsense?? Please remember that you are dealing with a psychopath! The oicu812 USA's Problem Child is an anti-Israel, Anti-American, anti-Jewish, pro-Nazi, AND also pro-Al-Qaida! Where are the clowns getting money from to feed their filthy lying mouths? I hope it's not the U.S. taxpayers helping the assclown spread his filthy lies and propaganda the anti-American, anti Jewish freaks!! The clown is Just another filthy Muzzie living on te U.S. dime! Part of the filthy Muzzie takeover!! I blame America for allowing you rotten scumbags in our country in the first place!! Now they are paying the consequences for all the Anti-American, Anti-Jewish, anti-Israel hate spew forth in an endless charade of ignorant nonsense!! Get the HELL out of this country and take your Anti-American, Anti-Jewish hate elsewhere!!
ABN Ortiz

Chicago, IL

#22 Apr 27, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>And all this comes from an assclown that loves pull pork sausage smothered in underwear!! THE ABNutjob is BEST known by the language he uses THOUGHOUT TOPIX:
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. Thatís right: Iím talking about ďHamas Sock puppet trolls" who infect the Internet with Pro-Hamas and anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If youíve come across an Assad and Hamas Sock Puppet like this moron, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
Thatís because the Hamas PAID PROPAGANDIST doesn't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.
azzayershire, the Black eaqting porko eating slut like licking his own shit off the big sausage that just got pulled out of his jewish big holed azz and chews his mother's panties at the same time while still spewing that jewish propaganda. What a pig! And a smelly one at that.
SOB Ortiz

Tel Aviv, Israel

#23 Apr 27, 2012
ABN Ortiz wrote:
azzayershire the big hand job giver; have you got your daily dose of your mothers panties stains up your nose? It sure sounds like you did by the way you wrote what ever jewish propaganda you wrote. Maybe if you smell your daddy's drawers you can counter your mother's smelly panties, you jewish fifth columnist. Naaaa..... I don't think that would work...It'll only double the dumb dumb dose you got from sniffing your mother's panties.
The fact you wrote this message proves two things.

- You own a P.C.
- You have a brain

NO WARRANTY IMPLIED THAT YOU KNOW HOW TO USE EITHER..!!

SOB Ortiz

Tel Aviv, Israel

#24 Apr 27, 2012
ABN Ortiz wrote:
<quoted text> azzayershire, the Black eaqting porko eating slut like licking his own shit off the big sausage that just got pulled out of his jewish big holed azz and chews his mother's panties at the same time while still spewing that jewish propaganda. What a pig! And a smelly one at that.
Ortiz, you seem to have an issue with 'mother's panties'.... hahahaha ..

Kincky ... with a twist and flavour of bizarre deviation and perversion...

But still, kincky ...

ABN Ortiz

Chicago, IL

#25 Apr 28, 2012
SOB Ortiz wrote:
<quoted text>
- You own a P.C.
- You have a brain
So long thats it ain't you jewish bastard, you shouldn't worry. Just make sure you stay over there; so you don't bring any of your Muslim garbage behind you.
ABN Ortiz

Chicago, IL

#26 Apr 28, 2012
SOB Ortiz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ortiz, you seem to have an issue with 'mother's panties'.... hahahaha ..
Kincky ... with a twist and flavour of bizarre deviation and perversion...
But still, kincky ...
If you really want to get into kinky, you should join azzayershire. Then you will really get kinky. Oh ya, you are what he keeps lying about.
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#27 Apr 29, 2012
ABN Ortiz wrote:
<quoted text> If you really want to get into kinky, you should join azzayershire. Then you will really get kinky. Oh ya, you are what he keeps lying about.
Oh stop the silly childish 3 year old mentality nonsense!! THE abnutcase NOW USA'S PROBLEM CHILD is BEST known by the language The scumbag uses THOUGHOUT TOPIX:
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. Thatís right: Iím talking about ďAssad and Hamas Sock puppet trolls" who infect the Internet with Pro-Assad, Pro-Hamas and anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#28 Apr 29, 2012
ABN Ortiz wrote:
<quoted text> azzayershire, the Black eaqting porko eating slut like licking his own shit off the big sausage that just got pulled out of his jewish big holed azz and chews his mother's panties at the same time while still spewing that jewish propaganda. What a pig! And a smelly one at that.
Folks! The little Nazi Hitler wanna-be like this Hamas lap doggy ABNutcase Clown muzzie now the USA's Dilemma is reliving the Nazi past! I bet the little scumbag has little Hitler moustache and wears a swastika 24/7!!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#29 Apr 29, 2012
SOB Ortiz wrote:
<quoted text>
- You own a P.C.
- You have a brain
LMAO!! Excellent!
ABN Ortiz

Chicago, IL

#30 May 1, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! Excellent!
From one jewish panty sniffing pork eating suck azz to another, ya azzayershire!!!! jewish inflitrator.
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#31 May 2, 2012
ABN Ortiz wrote:
<quoted text> From one jewish panty sniffing pork eating suck azz to another, ya azzayershire!!!! jewish inflitrator.
What else can we expect from a nut case in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Chicago Institute for the criminally Insane (CICI) and I found out when they have to lock Little ABNutcase in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
I love my ma's panties.. Am I Stupid or what? I am!!!...MY azz is as big as MY mouth...WAH WAH WAH!...asseyrehire makes me look studid!! Wah Wah Wah... Stupid Nazi!.. My azz is as big as my mouth.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR..egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: lying azz newt gingerch; loathing jibberish ...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; lying azz newt gingerch ...I am Stupid stupid azzayershire, I don't think azzwipe has a mother, Glue sticks.. I am Stupid stupid!! I am!!!... My azz is as big as my mouth...Azzferhsire makes a fool of me, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil..., My azz is as big as my mouth, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam and more of it...I lie like hell..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...My azz is as big as your mouth!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Now Airedale I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil,... I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches...I am Stupid stupid!! I am!!!..... body bags... My azz is as big as my mouth...BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Airedale I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... lying azz newt gingerch is much smarter than me...Wah Wah Wah.... eggs and ham... pancake and pull pork... Paying compensations... eggs.. Six million minus six million equals zero...eggs...spam...pancake, pancake!! Evacuating my brain ASAP...pull pork smothered in underwear! PULL PORK ASAP..Waitress:... Evacuating My BRAIN...ASAP... Freddie is the devil...MY azz is as big as MY mouth.. Airedale I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!.....Israel Mooches, Waitress: spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam baked beans and spam spam spam...reparations never paid!.. pull pork......eggs and pull pork..Vikings:. Airedale I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... 6 pull pork sausages smothered in underwear, Freddie is the devil, Airedale seems to be bitter,.. Airedale I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... Spam spam spam spam...
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Helicopter, Freddie is the devil, Woop Woop! MY azz is as big as MY mouth... I am Stupid stupid!! I am!!!...Azzfershire I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam.. pull pork and baked beans..sniffing Glue...spam spam spam.... body bags... Airedale makes me look like an idiot... lying azz newt gingerch .. seems to be bitter...Azzferhyre I hate you.. spam.. eggs and spam...eggs and spam and a pancake!
Vikings: Spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! eggs and pull pork ..., Freddie is the devil... Airedale I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!......Israel Mooches,...Woop Woop! Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam..
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Nazi La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
voice of peace

Israel

#32 May 2, 2012

Ayreshire ... poetry..

ABN Ortiz

Chicago, IL

#33 May 3, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>What else can we expect from a nut case in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Chicago Institute for the criminally Insane (CICI) and I found out when they have to lock Little ABNutcase in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
Hey stupid porko bitch! Lying again? Ya you are. Are you smouthering your face with your mother's shitty panties? I bet you chew hard to get every bit of juice out!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#34 May 3, 2012
ABN Ortiz wrote:
<quoted text> On the contrary, I am an insane, paid Hamasarat assclown, and Brilliant Ayreshire has confirmed every single word I've ever posted as being insane, childish, ranting paid Hamas Sock Puppet mentality. Every word I post confirms:
1. That my English is terrible!
2. That I an an apologist for Hamas atrocities
3. That I preach hatred of Israel and Jews
4. That I am intolerant of disagreement of any kind
5. That I am NOT here to discuss, but to be a lying scumbag.
Excellent and to the point!!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#35 May 3, 2012
SOB Ortiz wrote:
<quoted text> Hey I'm a stupid porko bitch! I am Lying again? I'm also smouthering my face with my mother's shitty panties? I bet if I chew hard to get every bit of juice out!
We don't want to hear about you filthy sex life!! Stop it!!
ABN Ortiz

Chicago, IL

#36 May 5, 2012
Everyone knows that you are a suck but jewish eat pork butt panty sniff azzhole, azzayershire. Not to mention a leaching azz money grubbing 5th columnist draw eating SOB. You never say stop it when those jew push and pull their big weiner in and out of your little sissy boy's bleeding butt do you, you cut and paste pork lover?
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#37 May 6, 2012
ABN Ortiz wrote:
Everyone knows that you are a suck but jewish eat pork butt panty sniff azzhole, azzayershire. Not to mention a leaching azz money grubbing 5th columnist draw eating SOB. You never say stop it when those jew push and pull their big weiner in and out of your little sissy boy's bleeding butt do you, you cut and paste pork lover?
My little punk-assbastard is at it again!! The little scumbag follows me around like a blood thirsty pit bull nipping at my heels. What's New??? Well Folks, the little retarded ABnutcase scumbag - Retarded escapes from the chicago Mental Institution, throws out a few Jabs, the doctors catch the little scumbag, then the clown disappears for a few days and then he's at it again!! This goes on and on!! He's just upset because I put him there in the first place. When the my little moron learn his lesson? They really need to up his meds and get the locks changed at the institution he's assigned to! Message to chicago: This sub-standard belongs to your community. Deal with it. It runs its lying filthy mouth everywhere. It's a wonder it hasn't been run out of town!!
ABN Ortiz

Chicago, IL

#38 May 15, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>My little punk-assbastard is at it again!! The little scumbag follows me around like a blood thirsty pit bull nipping at my heels. What's New??? Well Folks, the little retarded ABnutcase scumbag - Retarded escapes from the chicago Mental Institution, throws out a few Jabs, the doctors catch the little scumbag, then the clown disappears for a few days and then he's at it again!! This goes on and on!! He's just upset because I put him there in the first place. When the my little moron learn his lesson? They really need to up his meds and get the locks changed at the institution he's assigned to! Message to chicago: This sub-standard belongs to your community. Deal with it. It runs its lying filthy mouth everywhere. It's a wonder it hasn't been run out of town!!
Hey you little scum jewboy; still smelling your mother's panties and telling jewish lies! Nobody is following your smelly jewish ass anywhere; fool. That jew from isreal is not making contact with you because he doesn't fool around with jewish scum like you, fool.
ABN JEW HATE Stomper

Albuquerque, NM

#39 May 16, 2012
ABN Ortiz wrote:
<quoted text> Hey you little scum jewboy; still smelling your mother's panties and telling jewish lies! Nobody is following your smelly jewish ass anywhere; fool. That jew from isreal is not making contact with you because he doesn't fool around with jewish scum like you, fool.
ABNutcase Assclown wrote:
On the contrary, I am an insane, paid Hamasarat assclown, and Brilliant Ayreshire has confirmed every single word I've ever posted as being insane, childish, ranting paid Hamas Sock Puppet mentality. Every word I post confirms:
1. That my English is terrible!
2. That I an apologist for Hamas atrocities
3. That I preach hatred of Israel and Jews
4. That I am intolerant of disagreement of any kind
5. That I am NOT here to discuss, but to be a lying scumbag.
6. I love pull pork sausage smothered in underwear!! Where can I get some?? I'm Desperate!!
Excellent and to the point!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine (May '14) 5 hr WelbyMD 141
2016 hopeful Ben Carson pledges support for Israel 20 hr goose 19
5 International Stories You'll Care About This ... Dec 6 watchmen 1
Polish trade envoy seeks to build new ties with... Nov 25 Clear Dharma 14
Under Modi, Israel and India forge deeper busin... Nov '14 firebirdrango 6
Hilltop compound lies at heart of Mideast tensions Nov '14 Ravenclaw 4
Hagel Puts off High-Profile Trip to Vietnam and... Nov '14 NUCAPGRAGSKHAU2LI... 34
More from around the web