Defying ban, Egyptian Christians visit Jerusalem

Apr 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Boston.com

In a photo taken Tuesday, April 10, 2012, Egyptian tourists visit the Old City of Jaffa, Israel.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ABN Ortiz

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Judged:

The article seems to make out Egypt as the aggressor. Why then are the Egyptians letting then pass to visit the Holy Places? Who really made the band in the 1979 Band? Was it the Egyptian government or the isrealies that insisted? And why was the band imposed? I am happy that they are now going to visit their Holy Places.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Judged:

ABN Ortiz wrote:
The article seems to make out Egypt as the aggressor. Why then are the Egyptians letting then pass to visit the Holy Places? Who really made the band in the 1979 Band? Was it the Egyptian government or the isrealies that insisted? And why was the band imposed? I am happy that they are now going to visit their Holy Places.
Believers in Jesus are suffering major persecution throughout the Middle East and North Africa.

Before Islam's prophet Muhammad died in 632 AD, he declared that no two religions could co-exist on the Arabian Peninsula, meaning Islam must reign supreme in the region.

Muslim leaders there today take Muhammad's words seriously. Saudi Arabia's Grand Mufti recently issued a fatwa, or religious ruling, that all churches on the peninsula must be destroyed.

Muslim Persecution of Christians 2012
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/2949/muslim...
ABN Ortiz

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Judged:

waleed sadat wrote:
<quoted text>
Believers in Jesus are suffering major persecution throughout the Middle East and North Africa.
Before Islam's prophet Muhammad died in 632 AD, he declared that no two religions could co-exist on the Arabian Peninsula, meaning Islam must reign supreme in the region.
Muslim leaders there today take Muhammad's words seriously. Saudi Arabia's Grand Mufti recently issued a fatwa, or religious ruling, that all churches on the peninsula must be destroyed.
Muslim Persecution of Christians 2012
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/2949/muslim...
I know that there are Chrictian that are being persecuted in the Muslum World; but wht? Is it because we have been bias in our ME policies? And you are shollow minded not to mention Suliman the Magnificent! He had both Jews and Christians working for him and in his armies. Alot in high ranking positions. How the hell do you think he made his conquest? He had treated them as People of the Book. He could not conquor all that he did without the Jews or the Christians in his government. That goes to show that he was more fair in his ME policies than isreal or the US for the times. Think a little!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Judged:

ABN Ortiz wrote:
<quoted text> I know that there are Chrictian that are being persecuted in the Muslum World; but wht? Is it because we have been bias in our ME policies? And you are shollow minded not to mention Suliman the Magnificent! He had both Jews and Christians working for him and in his armies. Alot in high ranking positions. How the hell do you think he made his conquest? He had treated them as People of the Book. He could not conquor all that he did without the Jews or the Christians in his government. That goes to show that he was more fair in his ME policies than isreal or the US for the times. Think a little!
What the hell is a "Chrictian" and "wht?" Learn how to spell dummy! You might make yourself look like you've got an IQ over 10!!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Judged:

ABN Ortiz wrote:
<quoted text> I know that there are Chrictian that are being persecuted in the Muslum World; but wht? Is it because we have been bias in our ME policies? And you are shollow minded not to mention Suliman the Magnificent! He had both Jews and Christians working for him and in his armies. Alot in high ranking positions. How the hell do you think he made his conquest? He had treated them as People of the Book. He could not conquor all that he did without the Jews or the Christians in his government. That goes to show that he was more fair in his ME policies than isreal or the US for the times. Think a little!
Amazing!! The truth finally comes out!! Hamas Minister of the Interior and of National Security Fathi Hammad Slams Egypt over Fuel Shortage in Gaza Strip, and Says:'Half of the Palestinians Are Egyptians and the Other Half Are Saudis,'" from MEMRI, March 23 (thanks to all who sent this in):
Following are excerpts from an address by Hamas Minister of the Interior and of National Security Fathi Hammad, aired by Al-Hekma TV on March 23, 2012.
Thus, the conspiracy is very clear. Al-Aqsa and the land of Palestine represent the spearhead for Islam and for the Muslims. Therefore, when we seek the help of our Arab brothers, we are not seeking their help in order to eat, to live, to drink, to dress, or to live a life of luxury. No. When we seek their help, it is in order to continue to wage Jihad. Allah be praised, we all have Arab roots, and every Palestinian, in Gaza and throughout Palestine, can prove his Arab roots - whether from Saudi Arabia, from Yemen, or anywhere. We have blood ties.
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/04/hamas-offic...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Judged:

Religious Minorities in Turkey:‘An Endangered Species’?
http://www.armenianweekly.com/2012/04/12/reli...

Coptic Christians fight for place in Egypt's political scene
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/story/2012...

Iranian Christian Asylum Seekers in Danger of Deportation from Sweden
http://mohabatnews.com/index.php...

Since: Oct 08

Grimsby, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Judged:

Another proof showing us that religion is evil.
Subhuman Juice

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Judged:

Just don't use Israeli hotels and don't eat in israeli owned restaurants and or businesses ..

Also ,may allah be under the shoes ....
ABN Ortiz

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

Judged:

azzayershire the big hand job giver; have you got your daily dose of your mothers panties stains up your nose? It sure sounds like you did by the way you wrote what ever jewish propaganda you wrote. Maybe if you smell your daddy's drawers you can counter your mother's smelly panties, you jewish fifth columnist. Naaaa..... I don't think that would work...It'll only double the dumb dumb dose you got from sniffing your mother's panties.
ABN Ortiz

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

Judged:

Stupid azzayershire still getting his facts from that isreally propaganda link. Got to be as stupid as can be if he expect people to take his shit serious; getting his info the way he does. Stupid is as stupid does, hey azzayershire?
Stratton

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

Judged:

ABN Ortiz wrote:
It sounds like you are trying to suggest that persecution of Christians in the Muslim world is somehow a reaction or protest against US policy in the Middle East. This is utterly ridiculous. The Christians being persecuted in these countries are not Americans and have nothing to do with the US - they are natives of the countries they live in - Arabs, Pakistanis etc.

If you have to go all the way back to Suleiman in order to find a tolerant Muslim ruler, that's pretty pathetic really.
ABN Ortiz

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

Stratton wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like you are trying to suggest that persecution of Christians in the Muslim world is somehow a reaction or protest against US policy in the Middle East. This is utterly ridiculous. The Christians being persecuted in these countries are not Americans and have nothing to do with the US - they are natives of the countries they live in - Arabs, Pakistanis etc.
If you have to go all the way back to Suleiman in order to find a tolerant Muslim ruler, that's pretty pathetic really.
They see us as westerners; hence europeans. What is rediculous, is that you have a closed mind. They have known for a while that we are the leaders of the Western World and have done practically nothing to help the Palistinians and side with isreal in everyway to steal land belonging to the Palistinians. Inotherwords, we have help stall the peace talks by going along with isreal. If some other country such as england were in charge as they once were, the Muslim would be attacking them; as they once did. That part of the world has always had a hard life and ethnic violence has alway went hand and hand with the changing of governments. There were time where there was peace among these people also, but as the world has come to it closing at the end of WWII and population groth was about to skyrocket, england pawned off it's Palistine Problem off to the US. And this movement of a state of isreal was not created in one day. It has been going on since they lost it to the Romans. The jews use england as a stepping stone for hundreds of years untill they wore them out; then they jumped ship and are using us. Why do you think people call them leaches? There is a lot more to this. But it'll take a hundred years just to explain.
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

ABN Ortiz wrote:
<quoted text> They see us as westerners; hence europeans. What is rediculous, is that you have a closed mind. They have known for a while that we are the leaders of the Western World and have done practically nothing to help the Palistinians and side with isreal in everyway to steal land belonging to the Palistinians. Inotherwords, we have help stall the peace talks by going along with isreal. If some other country such as england were in charge as they once were, the Muslim would be attacking them; as they once did. That part of the world has always had a hard life and ethnic violence has alway went hand and hand with the stone for hundreds of years untill they wore them out; then they jumped ship and are using us. Why do you think people call them leaches? There is a lot more to this. But it'll take a hundred years just to explain.
Hey dumbazz!! For the hundreth time!! THERE IS NO COUNTRY PALESTINE AND NEVER HAS BEEN!! GET A FLIPPIN' EDUCATION!! Hey Moron! HOW MANY WAR CRIMES DID PALESTINIAN HAMAS COMMIT EVERY TIME THEY FIRE A ROCKET INTO ISRAEL OR SEND IN A SUICIDE BOMBER?? NOW TIMES THAT BY TEN THOUSAND!! YOU ARE A BLOOMING FILTHY LYING SCUMBAG!! What I don't like is the continued bashing of Israel that you clowns love to do. You're all a bunch of crazed Muslims with nothing better to do than to use your childish mentality to demean the ONLY country in the Middle East that doesn’t take OUR Foreign Aid and bank the money in private accounts while their people suffer (Remember Arafat??), support terrorists, harbor terrorists, buy arms for terrorists or use it for building Mosques as they incite hatred toward the good old USA. The outright lies, distortions and propaganda are what I'm going after. When Israel attacks Hamas it is retaliation for attacks on them dummy!! Hamas used women and children as human shields. So when Women and children die, you clowns start foaming at the mouth!! They only Attack HAMAS or those responsible for suicide and rocket attack on Israel Dummy!! Israel does not attack for no reason and never has. It is only after they have been provoked!! Learn your History and stop making yourself look like a fool!! The Arabs have muddied the world for decades with their furious protest that their land has been “stolen” from them. One might take seriously such a statement if it came from a pacifist people such as the Tibetans, who had quietly inhabited their land for ages before it was seized by the Communist Chinese in 1950. The claim is laughable coming from the Arabs, who in the early Middle Ages conquered and reduced to slavery and penury ancient peoples and civilizations stretching from the borders of Persia to the Atlantic; who in 1947 rejected an Arab state in Palestine alongside a Jewish state and sought to obliterate the nascent Jewish state; who never called for a distinct Palestinian Arab state until the creation of the terrorist PLO in 1964—sixteen years after the founding of the state of Israel; and who to this moment continue to seek Israel’s destruction, an object that would be enormously advanced by the creation of the Arab state they demand. The Arab claim to sovereign rights west of the Jordan is only humored today because of a fatal combination of world need for Arab oil, leftist Political Correctness that has cast the Israelis as “oppressors,” and, of course, good old Jew-hatred.
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

ABN Ortiz wrote:
Stupid azzayershire still getting his facts from that isreally propaganda link. Got to be as stupid as can be if he expect people to take his shit serious; getting his info the way he does. Stupid is as stupid does, hey azzayershire?
What else can we expect from a nut case in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Chicago Institute for the criminally Insane (CICI) and I found out when they have to lock Little ABNutcase in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
Lying azz newt gingerch.. I am Stupid stupid!! I am!!!...MY azz is as big as MY mouth...WAH WAH WAH!...asseyrehire makes me look studid!! Wah Wah Wah... Stupid Nazi!.. My azz is as big as my mouth.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR..egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: lying azz newt gingerch; loathing jibberish ...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; lying azz newt gingerch ...I am Stupid stupid azzayershire, I don't think azzwipe has a mother, Glue sticks.. I am Stupid stupid!! I am!!!... My azz is as big as my mouth...Azzferhsire makes a fool of me, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil..., My azz is as big as my mouth, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam and more of it...I lie like hell..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...My azz is as big as your mouth!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Now Airedale I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil,... I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches...I am Stupid stupid!! I am!!!..... body bags... My azz is as big as my mouth...BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Airedale I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... lying azz newt gingerch is much smarter than me...Wah Wah Wah.... eggs and ham... pancake and pull pork... Paying compensations... eggs.. Six million minus six million equals zero...eggs...spam...pancake, pancake!! Evacuating my brain ASAP...pull pork smothered in underwear! PULL PORK ASAP..Waitress:... Evacuating My BRAIN...ASAP... Freddie is the devil...MY azz is as big as MY mouth.. Airedale I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!.....Israel Mooches, Waitress: spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam baked beans and spam spam spam...reparations never paid!.. pull pork......eggs and pull pork..Vikings:. Airedale I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... 6 pull pork sausages smothered in underwear, Freddie is the devil, Airedale seems to be bitter,.. Airedale I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... Spam spam spam spam...
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Helicopter, Freddie is the devil, Woop Woop! MY azz is as big as MY mouth... I am Stupid stupid!! I am!!!...Azzfershire I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam.. pull pork and baked beans..sniffing Glue...spam spam spam.... body bags... Airedale makes me look like an idiot... lying azz newt gingerch .. seems to be bitter...Azzferhyre I hate you.. spam.. eggs and spam...eggs and spam and a pancake!
Vikings: Spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! eggs and pull pork ..., Freddie is the devil... Airedale I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!......Israel Mooches,...Woop Woop! Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam..
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Nazi La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
aYRESHIRE

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

ABN Ortiz wrote:
azzayershire the big hand job giver; have you got your daily dose of your mothers panties stains up your nose? It sure sounds like you did by the way you wrote what ever jewish propaganda you wrote. Maybe if you smell your daddy's drawers you can counter your mother's smelly panties, you jewish fifth columnist. Naaaa..... I don't think that would work...It'll only double the dumb dumb dose you got from sniffing your mother's panties.
Your vision is obscured by a large pair of testicles!! Please remember that you are dealing with a psychopath! The Filthy abNUTCASEassclown and USA's Problem Child is an anti-Israel, Anti-American, anti-Jewish, pro-Nazi, AND also pro-Al-Qaida! Where are the clowns getting money from to feed their filthy lying mouths? I hope it's not the U.S. taxpayers helping the assclown spread his filthy lies and propaganda the anti-American, anti Jewish freaks!! The clown is Just another filthy Muzzie living on te U.S. dime! Part of the filthy Muzzie takeover!! I blame America for allowing you rotten scumbags in our country in the first place!! Now they are paying the consequences for all the Anti-American, Anti-Jewish, anti-Israel hate spew forth in an endless charade of ignorant nonsense!! Get the HELL out of this country and take your Anti-American, Anti-Jewish hate elsewhere!!
aYRESHIRE

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

ABN Ortiz wrote:
AND ALL THIS IDIOCY FROM A UNEDUCATE MORON THAT CANNOT SPELL!! What the hell is a "Chrictian" and "wht?" Learn how to spell dummy! You might make yourself look like you've got an IQ over 10!! ANSWER THE QUESTION CLOWN!
ABN Ortiz

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

azzayershire, just go suck on your mother's panties. They need a good cleaning. While your at it, clean the back part good. I had left some jizzism stains there, you 5th columnist traitor. Remember the USS LIBERTY!!!!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Judged:

ABN Ortiz wrote:
azzayershire, just go suck on your mother's panties. They need a good cleaning. While your at it, clean the back part good. I had left some jizzism stains there, you 5th columnist traitor. Remember the USS LIBERTY!!!!
AND ALL THIS IDIOCY FROM A UNEDUCATE MORON THAT CANNOT SPELL!! What the hell is a "Chrictian" and "wht?" Learn how to spell dummy! You might make yourself look like you've got an IQ over 10!! ANSWER THE QUESTION CLOWN!
Here we go again with the USS Liberty Nonsense!! Did you collect your $10,000 reward for proving it was not an accident!! NO! YOU DID NOT!!
What motivation would Israel have for a DELIBERATE military action against the USA? Furthermore, because of bad communication by the U.S.; the Liberty was not even supposed to be there in the first place. It was a spy ship right smack in the middle of a war zone and did NOT have the normal USS markings. The ship was ordered out of that area but because of communications errors by the United States, did not get the message. Don't blame Israel for this dummy!
An accident is where a spy ship without the usual USS markings is sitting in an area where they were ordered not be in first place right smack dab in the middle of a war zone and is mistaken as another ship and attacked.
C.I.A. report on USS Liberty Incident.
June 13, 1967
No malice; attack a mistake
Pilot transcripts from the Six day War and hardly disputable!!
The Israeli pilots were asked to make an identification of the ship and if it had a U.S. flag!! The answer was negative!!!
http://www.fas.org/irp/nsa/liberty.pdf
ABN Ortiz

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Judged:

Still as stupid as can be azzayershire. Treacherous piece of shit. If you like isreal that much go to isreal, you panty sniffing shithead. I bet you like that big black pork dick up your jewish little azz. You take while your chewing on your mother's panties and scraping the shit stain off your daddies drawers. Still. trying to pass off that jewish propaganda, you pork eating pig.
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Judged:

ABN Ortiz wrote:
Still as stupid as can be azzayershire. Treacherous piece of shit. If you like isreal that much go to isreal, you panty sniffing shithead. I bet you like that big black pork dick up your jewish little azz. You take while your chewing on your mother's panties and scraping the shit stain off your daddies drawers. Still. trying to pass off that jewish propaganda, you pork eating pig.
And all this comes from an assclown that loves pull pork sausage smothered in underwear!! THE ABNutjob is BEST known by the language he uses THOUGHOUT TOPIX:
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “Hamas Sock puppet trolls" who infect the Internet with Pro-Hamas and anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If you’ve come across an Assad and Hamas Sock Puppet like this moron, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
That’s because the Hamas PAID PROPAGANDIST doesn't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••