Belfast to open Ireland's 1st abortion clinic

Oct 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Ft. Meade Leader

A family planning charity plans to open the first abortion clinic in Ireland, challenging decades of legal confusion over the extremely limited access to pregnancy terminations in both parts of the island.

Comments
1 - 20 of 195 Comments Last updated Nov 29, 2012
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
CSMD

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

8

7

6

This is sick, this clinic should not open as planned next week.

Abortions are mostly used by women who are too lazy to close their legs or the other preventative measures.

Its more a lifestyle choice for them.
jason norris

Chesterfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 14, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

5

CSMD wrote:
This is sick, this clinic should not open as planned next week.
Abortions are mostly used by women who are too lazy to close their legs or the other preventative measures.
Its more a lifestyle choice for them.
agree 100%. There again, they have been killing here for over 40 years so makes no odds to the communists.
i dont like csmd

Belfast, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

csmd your a man why would you even have a opinion any woman thats makes this choice has to live with it and isnt it better than another unwanted child that will be thrown into a system that will create all these drug users you despise so much and then what about women who have been raped its a very messy issue but bottom line women who want an abortion will get it anyway weather the clinic is here or england even the usa i agree that it will be used by a small minority of women because they just can't be bothered using condoms or pills but should we close all the prisons because sometimes an innocent man gets jailed no i don't think so sure lets close all pubs and off sales because they sell drink to alco's where would it stop

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 15, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

CSMD wrote:
This is sick, this clinic should not open as planned next week.
Abortions are mostly used by women who are too lazy to close their legs or the other preventative measures.
Its more a lifestyle choice for them.
i am for freedom of choice, its a decision i dont have to make thankfully, however, do you not think your view maybe a little narrow ? simplistic ?

“ABORTION KILLS A HUMAN BEING”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

jason norris wrote:
<quoted text>
agree 100%. There again, they have been killing here for over 40 years so makes no odds to the communists.
Yes, the murder of innocent unborn babies is spreading. Too bad they are getting an abortion mill, it's so sad more babies will be slaughtered.
about time

Belfast, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

It's about freedom of choice. Sure there are many in the country who don't want an abortion but that does not mean we should stop those who do.

I'd say it's better for an unborn embryo to be removed than have an unfit parent reluctantly raise a child just because we live in a society of guilt and shame.

The world is already over populated anyway. Thinning the herd is not a bad idea and if all births were planned pregnancies into families who are emotionally and financially ready for the responsibility of a child then maybe we'd all be better off.

"Abortions are mostly used by women who are too lazy to close their legs or the other preventative measures."
If you truely believe this then why would you want these 'lazy women' raising another generation of lazy children?

“ABORTION KILLS A HUMAN BEING”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

about time wrote:
It's about freedom of choice. Sure there are many in the country who don't want an abortion but that does not mean we should stop those who do.
I'd say it's better for an unborn embryo to be removed than have an unfit parent reluctantly raise a child just because we live in a society of guilt and shame.
The world is already over populated anyway. Thinning the herd is not a bad idea and if all births were planned pregnancies into families who are emotionally and financially ready for the responsibility of a child then maybe we'd all be better off.
"Abortions are mostly used by women who are too lazy to close their legs or the other preventative measures."
If you truely believe this then why would you want these 'lazy women' raising another generation of lazy children?
Thinning the herd? Are you freaking serious? These are human beings we are talking about, not animals. Sickening!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 15, 2012
 
awesome
how rude

Belfast, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 16, 2012
 
CMSD, you bore me. feking typical male attitude and opinion. maybe you mother should have closed her legs before you ffs. What a horrible person you are protraying yourself to be :(

It is a right and a private one at that. Its too grey an area.
CSMD

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 16, 2012
 
i dont like csmd wrote:
csmd your a man why would you even have a opinion any woman thats makes this choice has to live with it and isnt it better than another unwanted child that will be thrown into a system that will create all these drug users you despise so much and then what about women who have been raped its a very messy issue but bottom line women who want an abortion will get it anyway weather the clinic is here or england even the usa i agree that it will be used by a small minority of women because they just can't be bothered using condoms or pills but should we close all the prisons because sometimes an innocent man gets jailed no i don't think so sure lets close all pubs and off sales because they sell drink to alco's where would it stop
Thats a long sentance, can you break it up a bit or list bullet points?

I have an opinion because it is the murder of an unborn child, just like the unborn twins murdered in the Omagh Bomb, we cant be selective about the manner of the death, if it is pre-planned its murder!

I wouldnt wish rape on anybody but if your raped, get to the doctor for the 72hr pill (Not abortion as egg not fertilised).
CSMD

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

how rude wrote:
CMSD, you bore me. feking typical male attitude and opinion. maybe you mother should have closed her legs before you ffs. What a horrible person you are protraying yourself to be :(
It is a right and a private one at that. Its too grey an area.
Whats a right? To get pregnant and murder a baby or to get pregnant and go full term with the baby and give birth and raise it?
CSMD

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I would be all on for free sterilization of women who use abortion as a form of handy birth control.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 16, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

1

im for the sterilisation of CSMD
how rude

Belfast, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 17, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Your right there thewrs lol :)

And i mean the right to choose to terminate the pregnancy for whatever the reason abusive partners, rape, underage and stupid. Let me assure you no woman will ever ever ever choose to do it willy nlly like it was nothing and they have to live with it. Not an easy thing to do.

Do you have any friends hmmm you know real friends i do wonder.

Why are you such a plick on here lol.
Chuchulain

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 17, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

People who have abortions shouldn't be allowed to breed.
CSMD

Northolt, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 17, 2012
 
Chuchulain wrote:
People who have abortions shouldn't be allowed to breed.
Here here!
CSMD

Northolt, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chuchulain wrote:
People who have abortions shouldn't be allowed to breed.
I meah "hear hear"!
i dont like csmd

Belfast, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chuchulain wrote:
People who have abortions shouldn't be allowed to breed.
people who have abortions don't breed you idiot

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Oct 17, 2012
 
CSMD wrote:
<quoted text>
I meah "hear hear"!
I've always wondered if its 'here here' or 'hear hear'. How do you know which it is?
who gives a fk lyk

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Oct 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I personally don't give a fk tbh , people should have the ryt to do wat ever they want ,

If they'er not ready for a child then fair play , let them terminate the pregnancy fs ,

I'm totally fed up hearing about this cr@p , kill them all, babys are gurney we b@st@rds any way

Fk like , I've learnt not to take like so seriously ,after all, no body gets out alive neways ,

Fk the goverment , fk the people ,

I care for myself and only myself , fk every 1 else ,

Why don't people think along the lines as me fs ,

Fk the world , fk everything ,

Time for a joint of this homegrown weed.,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••