Nakhchivan: Not a Good Model for a Pa...

Nakhchivan: Not a Good Model for a Palestine

There are 4 comments on the Geographic Travels story from Dec 10, 2012, titled Nakhchivan: Not a Good Model for a Palestine. In it, Geographic Travels reports that:

A reader suggested looking at Nakhchivan , the Azerbaijani exclave between Armenia, Iran, and Turkey, as a model for a divided Palestine split by a hostile Israel .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Geographic Travels.

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 11, 2012
Palestine must not become independent.

Israel need to become liberal-multicultural State and to join eu-nato-euro.

This is the only future for the region.

And same for Caucasus: Georgia-Armenia-Azerbaijan-Tur key need to become liberal-multicultural countries and to be part of eu-nato-euro.

This is the only future for Caucasus.
BMW

Santee, CA

#2 Dec 11, 2012
european2012 wrote:
And same for Caucasus: Georgia-Armenia-Azerbaijan-Tur key need to become liberal-multicultural countries and to be part of eu-nato-euro.
Bravo. This is the first time I agree with what you said. About the Palestinians that is.
BMW

Santee, CA

#3 Dec 11, 2012
european2012 wrote:
By the way, please explain to me why don't you believe in an independent Palestine.

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 11, 2012
If Palestine become independent, the conflicts will never finish, and after and other minorities will want independency.

The only solution is the States to be liberals and to unite under liberal international organizations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iran, Pakistan Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iranians protest in front of Saudi consulate in... Apr '15 jinxi 3
News Lives upturned: Three children of the Tehran ho... Feb '15 Vivek Golikeri 1
News Obama to pay respects in Saudi Arabia Jan '15 SirPrize 5
News The 'Espionage Den': American ghosts in Tehran Jan '15 Larry 1
News Iran Eases Visa Rules For Armenians Jan '15 David 4
News The riches of the Islamic world (Nov '14) Nov '14 Just a guy 14
News Israel and Saudi Arabia: Forging ties on quicksand (Jul '14) Aug '14 Jihad 10
More from around the web