Iranians rebel over price of beloved ...

Iranians rebel over price of beloved pistachio

There are 2 comments on the The Papillion Times story from Apr 1, 2013, titled Iranians rebel over price of beloved pistachio. In it, The Papillion Times reports that:

The elections for Omaha's mayor, City Council and the Omaha Public Schools board have drawn an impressive turnout of candidates.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Papillion Times.

majeed

Mesa, AZ

#1 Apr 1, 2013
What the hill pistachio has to do with sanctions.. let the poor iranian eat it you mother F...ker thieves.. keer khar be on amamat jakesh dozd. You thieves even do not let iranian it .. pedar sage dozd.
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

#2 Apr 1, 2013
Iran produces 60 percent of the world's pistachios, mostly in and around Kerman.And these are the most delicious pistachios in the world. I took some from Mashed to south Asia and they loved the taste.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iran, Pakistan Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Technical problem forces plane's urgent landing... Aug 6 stalk this 3
News The 'Espionage Den': American ghosts in Tehran (Jan '15) Jul '15 Speaky de Deutsch 3
News Walker's Iran view shaped by friendship with ex... Jul '15 holmes beach 3
News Cuban embassy reopens but ghost embassies remain Jul '15 indict AIPAC 1
News German economy minister in Iran next week Jul '15 SAM PLANCK Ziotard 1
News Volleyball: Iran overpower Poland 3-1 in World ... (Jun '14) Jul '15 Kahazar SAM PLANCK 2
News July 10: Constitution? Jul '15 KARAM BALOCH 1
More from around the web