Troubled by Growth of Christianity, I...

Troubled by Growth of Christianity, Iranian Regime Destroys Bibles

There are 160 comments on the Cybercast News Service story from Aug 26, 2011, titled Troubled by Growth of Christianity, Iranian Regime Destroys Bibles. In it, Cybercast News Service reports that:

A Shi'ite cleric affiliated with the Iranian regime has warned about the "danger"A of Christianity spreading in the Islamic republic.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cybercast News Service.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#142 Sep 16, 2011
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not my multi-world proposal it has been proposed by scientists trying to explain quantum wave collaspe.
You're rabbling on making no sense.
I'm not "rambling" I'm quoting for the site YOU provided, the multi-world concept is an "interpretation" by scientists of quantum mechanics. They have to "makeup" a theory of everything in order to validate a multiverse. If their made-up theory is "non-linear, then the many-world concept is INVALID. Read what you posted again. They interpret and then make -up, certainly not very concrete, and you propose that somehow this validates your imaginary friend, pretty weak!!!!!
Paul WV

Linden, NJ

#143 Sep 16, 2011
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not "rambling" I'm quoting for the site YOU provided, the multi-world concept is an "interpretation" by scientists of quantum mechanics. They have to "makeup" a theory of everything in order to validate a multiverse. If their made-up theory is "non-linear, then the many-world concept is INVALID. Read what you posted again. They interpret and then make -up, certainly not very concrete, and you propose that somehow this validates your imaginary friend, pretty weak!!!!!
You said because there is no empirical data for God it proves He does not exist. I gave you an example in science where scientists speculate on things for which there is no empirical data. If your argument was correct scientists would have to rule out the existence of multi-worlds and not speculate on their existence.
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#144 Sep 16, 2011
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
You said because there is no empirical data for God it proves He does not exist. I gave you an example in science where scientists speculate on things for which there is no empirical data. If your argument was correct scientists would have to rule out the existence of multi-worlds and not speculate on their existence.
People can" speculate" on all kinds of things, it doesn't make them real. If your god thing was so very important to humanity, the creator of all, one who interacts with humans on an everyday basis, then he/she/it would HAVE to leave an IDENTIFIABLE footprint. Now don't tell me a rainbow, or the grandeur of the cosmos, is a footprint, that would be an "interpretation" You may speculate on the existence of your demon god, but its no different than speculating on UFO'S, alien abductions, ghosts, trolls, pink unicorns, or Santa Claus. Logic and reason are the ultimate enemy of religion.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#145 Sep 16, 2011
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>People can" speculate" on all kinds of things, it doesn't make them real. If your god thing was so very important to humanity, the creator of all, one who interacts with humans on an everyday basis, then he/she/it would HAVE to leave an IDENTIFIABLE footprint ...
Like a church, or a synagogue?
These easily identifiable footprints are "left" in every town in the USA.
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#146 Sep 16, 2011
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
The universe may be big to you but not to God. For all we know this reality is just an illusion; a virtual reality.
Each organism serves a purpose in God’s universe. Parasitic organisms have their purpose. Termites keep the forests clear of dead trees so that new trees can take their place; however, when a termite gets in a home they are not wanted by man and are killed. Does this mean termites are evil? No, they have their purpose.
You think of earth quakes, tsunamis and volcanoes as evil, but nature is morally neutral. If man followed God’s plan of love humankind would work together in protecting populations that would place them at risk from these events. If man desires to build on a fault line who fault is it man’s or God’s?
And how do you God the universe does not seem big to god? How are you privileged to know his thoughts? You have an imaginary being of which you cannot even begin to demonstrate his existence, but somehow you know his mind. This may be the ultimate definition of delusional.

So what purpose does the malaria microbe serve? Its is the leading cause of death among humans. What is the purpose of the worm that burrows into the eyeballs of children? If these microscopic horrors had a purpose then would not logic dictate that the loving creator would see fit to supply his most beloved creation with a defense mechanism against such horrors?

Now you try and separate your god from nature, but the next moment when it suits you, you will say that god is apart of nature, that he in fact created all natural processes. How would man working together have prevented the tsunami that swept the shores of Japan? How would man have prevented Mt. Saint Helen from blowing her top? Do you think that it takes a belief in god for one human to protect another? How could humans working together prevented 250,000 people from losing their lives when a tsunami swept up through the bay of Bengal? If god had used better judgment in designing the planet we wouldn't have to worry about building on fault lines. In the end, all natural disasters are a result of action taken by your demon god. I find it amusing when many are killed in a natural disaster and they call it "an act of god" yeah no shit!!
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#147 Sep 16, 2011
DBL post again, sorry
Paul WV

Linden, NJ

#148 Sep 16, 2011
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>And how do you God the universe does not seem big to god? How are you privileged to know his thoughts? You have an imaginary being of which you cannot even begin to demonstrate his existence, but somehow you know his mind. This may be the ultimate definition of delusional.
So what purpose does the malaria microbe serve? Its is the leading cause of death among humans. What is the purpose of the worm that burrows into the eyeballs of children? If these microscopic horrors had a purpose then would not logic dictate that the loving creator would see fit to supply his most beloved creation with a defense mechanism against such horrors?
Now you try and separate your god from nature, but the next moment when it suits you, you will say that god is apart of nature, that he in fact created all natural processes. How would man working together have prevented the tsunami that swept the shores of Japan? How would man have prevented Mt. Saint Helen from blowing her top? Do you think that it takes a belief in god for one human to protect another? How could humans working together prevented 250,000 people from losing their lives when a tsunami swept up through the bay of Bengal? If god had used better judgment in designing the planet we wouldn't have to worry about building on fault lines. In the end, all natural disasters are a result of action taken by your demon god. I find it amusing when many are killed in a natural disaster and they call it "an act of god" yeah no shit!!
When a family member comes home is it evil? When one dies they go home to their final destination. When one kills an innocent person it is not done through love for the person and is evil.
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#149 Sep 16, 2011
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Death is a natural process and so death by natural disasters, acts of God, is not evil. Only those deaths through man’s inhumanity to man are evil.
Your god designed human to have a relatively short life span, cells eventually stop replacing worn out cells and we die. You don't think its evil for your god to hurry this procures along with natural disasters? Do you think that unnecessary suffering is a good idea, especially in very young children? Do you think that hundreds of people dying a painful death by starvation, many of them children, is not evil?

Here another very simple question----If you as a parent had the power to save your children from a painful horrible death, would you use this power, or sit back and watch them die before your eyes? Most parent would sacrifice their own lives to protect their children from death, but your god does nothing, this alone classifies him/she/it as evil.
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#150 Sep 16, 2011
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Like a church, or a synagogue?
These easily identifiable footprints are "left" in every town in the USA.
Foolish post, those are human footprints, humans with delusional disorder.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#151 Sep 16, 2011
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
The Catholic Church has money is a poor argument since over all it's a force for good in the world. There are a few corrupt and possible antisemetic clergy but they are not represenitive of the clergy. The Catholic Church does not advocate the oppression or genocide of anyone.
its a common sense argument. hoarding millons of dollars in the face of world hunger and other basic human issues is ot very "christ-like"...is it. the antisemitism in the church is in the doctrine itself. if it did not exist then pope john paul would not have taken steps to remove it and promote reconciliation. funny thing is that the new pope has reinstated those elements and completely destroyed the so called force for good in the world. furthermore there are new credible stories about high ranking cardinals and the new pope having knowledge of the pedophilia among the clergy well before it became the huge stain on the force for goods sheets, and they sought to keep it quiet and did nothing. that pedophlia is world wide bud. world war 2 found pope pious making a deal with hitler not to round up catholic jews..jews who converted to save themselves. he allowed hitler to have the rest of the jews in italy and the rest of europe. yeah didnt speak out aganist that type of conduct by the nazis, just kept quiet and waited for it to be over. also the grand inquisitor of the spanish inquisition became one of the popes back in the day, just to quote history. theres tons of shit that those bums could be doing in the world with there influence and money but they dont and that is hypocrisy. their myths and legends, their xenophobia and pedophilia, their constant striving to just increase their numbers by screwing with womens rights to their bodies is such a pile of BS. you are deluded by blind sentiment and fanaticism and you refuse to acknowledge the reality around you. christians fight the war and ignore their christ. a real force for good...non-sense!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#152 Sep 16, 2011
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Like a church, or a synagogue?
These easily identifiable footprints are "left" in every town in the USA.
stop being a putz..you know what he means ya weirdo.
Paul WV

Linden, NJ

#153 Sep 16, 2011
kwar34 wrote:
<quoted text>its a common sense argument. hoarding millons of dollars in the face of world hunger and other basic human issues is ot very "christ-like"...is it. the antisemitism in the church is in the doctrine itself. if it did not exist then pope john paul would not have taken steps to remove it and promote reconciliation. funny thing is that the new pope has reinstated those elements and completely destroyed the so called force for good in the world. furthermore there are new credible stories about high ranking cardinals and the new pope having knowledge of the pedophilia among the clergy well before it became the huge stain on the force for goods sheets, and they sought to keep it quiet and did nothing. that pedophlia is world wide bud. world war 2 found pope pious making a deal with hitler not to round up catholic jews..jews who converted to save themselves. he allowed hitler to have the rest of the jews in italy and the rest of europe. yeah didnt speak out aganist that type of conduct by the nazis, just kept quiet and waited for it to be over. also the grand inquisitor of the spanish inquisition became one of the popes back in the day, just to quote history. theres tons of shit that those bums could be doing in the world with there influence and money but they dont and that is hypocrisy. their myths and legends, their xenophobia and pedophilia, their constant striving to just increase their numbers by screwing with womens rights to their bodies is such a pile of BS. you are deluded by blind sentiment and fanaticism and you refuse to acknowledge the reality around you. christians fight the war and ignore their christ. a real force for good...non-sense!!!
What nonsense!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#154 Sep 16, 2011
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
What nonsense!!
it isnt nonsense its fact and apparently you have a problem with facts.
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#155 Sep 16, 2011
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
When a family member comes home is it evil? When one dies they go home to their final destination. When one kills an innocent person it is not done through love for the person and is evil.
I asked you how you KNEW that god thinks the universe is small to him. I asked you how you knew his thoughts. So once again, how do you KNOW that god conceders the universe small? How do you know the thoughts of this being?

"When one dies they go home to their final destination" Do you know this to be a fact or just something you believe? If factual you are required to support this fact with evidence, or in the absents of evidence then explain how reason and logic would support this place of "final destination."

So when your god kills an innocent child, it is done in the name of love, so it is all right?

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#156 Sep 16, 2011
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
The Catholic Church has money is a poor argument since over all it's a force for good in the world. There are a few corrupt and possible antisemetic clergy but they are not represenitive of the clergy. The Catholic Church does not advocate the oppression or genocide of anyone.
Withh the exception of gays and others who do not follow their moral codes.
Paul WV

Rocky Mount, NC

#157 Sep 17, 2011
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>Withh the exception of gays and others who do not follow their moral codes.
?????

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#158 Sep 17, 2011
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
?????
i think your done flappin yur gums there weirdo.
Paul WV

Rocky Mount, NC

#159 Sep 17, 2011
kwar34 wrote:
<quoted text>i think your done flappin yur gums there weirdo.
??????
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#160 Sep 17, 2011
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
??????
Yeah, thats my thoughts also on your inability to answer any of my questions. Poor deluded Christian.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#161 Sep 17, 2011
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
?????
Well the catholic church has been laws protecting those groups and has also supported slavery.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iran, Pakistan Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Looking back on the year and the work of God's man Jan 3 And Satan is a sw... 1
News WikiLeaks exposes Saudi liquor runs, Clinton's ... (Jun '15) Oct '16 Tom FontaineFundMe 5
News Trump: Clinton, Obama 'created ISIS' (Jan '16) Jul '16 Captain Yesterday 27
News Foreign Policy: How I accidentally became a lob... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Jamie ann 1
News Massachusetts man freed by Iran back in the US ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Black Annie 1
News Technical problem forces plane's urgent landing... (Jul '15) Nov '15 MOSAIC fined 5
News The 'Espionage Den': American ghosts in Tehran (Jan '15) Jul '15 Speaky de Deutsch 3
More from around the web