Iranian-American to post Holocaust history online for Iranians

Oct 1, 2012 Full story: Fox News 27

Ari Babaknia hopes his four-volume book, "Holocaust," tells the true story to Iranians who have been told the event never happened.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SHIRO

New York, NY

#1 Oct 2, 2012
Iranian Jews should post Zionist conspirecy against Iran ,Give the list of assasinated Iranian by Zionist agents ...to balance the sheet tell us who is exactly this NATANYAHOO??????????
limapie

United States

#2 Oct 2, 2012
This hate is past down from father to son, mother to daughter. We learn from our elders. When the elders pass misinformation and hate, what can change that in young minds?

Fortunately, the young have inborn curiosity
from God,and God, Himself, through His Holy Spirit guides the young to seek the truth...to seek Him.

It is important for that truth to at least be out there in verbal and written word.

The young Shiro above has read this news story now, and thus has seen a hint of truth. He is not
yet willing to open up to it because he is so
programmed by elder's hate which they have imbedded in him.

But...he has been exposed to what the truth is.
Hopefully, God will guide him further to accept it. If the young Shiro refuses and refuses to
open up to the God of Love, well....he will be one more elder who passes down hate and misinformation. This is Satan's work.

This is how the Muslim religion gets distorted
and twisted and how it turns into an anti-God
and anti-love religion, something totally opposite of what was originally set forth in
the Quran.
SHIRO

New York, NY

#3 Oct 2, 2012
Iran has faced during our bloody History many ,many Holocaust.. ONE By Arabs still going on..Second by Turks still going on....Now a days by NATO still going on... So I want an account of them : Little Israel if they could or General Dimpsy allow them by their acoount ,they will kill eighteen million Persian ..Read article by Antoni Kurdsman for this account.So how about few word about Israel the chosen people of Western Fascismos ??????????

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#4 Oct 2, 2012
limapie wrote:
This is Satan's work.
This is how the Muslim religion gets distorted
and twisted and how it turns into an anti-God
and anti-love religion, something totally opposite of what was originally set forth in
the Quran.
Fairly good comment. However, the seeds of the violence in Islam were planted over 1000 years ago. And you omitted the Hadiths?
kim

Takanini, New Zealand

#5 Oct 2, 2012
That'll be pretty short the Holocost is nothing but a hoax as fraudelent as the holohoax survivor stories.
ocxz

Reunion

#6 Oct 3, 2012
And one more provocation.
Lame.

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

#8 Oct 3, 2012
Nothing is more provoking than the truth. Limaple spoke it and an Islamist recoiled.

&fe ature=related
Ulis

Oschersleben, Germany

#9 Oct 3, 2012
I can say this real story. It is following story. It was dark times. People have lost God, religion in spite of it that this religions was given by Christ God the same, who came on this world to save people and say about ways of life of reach God. Inspite of it, people have lost God. And there were wars, imperialistic conquers, genocide globally, colonialism, predatory, thieverish system in which even children were forced to work, poverty, illuiteracy, blasphemy ( majority of blasphemy came just from this ,,more freed,, minds , who were atheists from juddhaism )and it was just such dark world. And it is very kniown if people leave God, the only power, who will make this empty spaec full is satan and his devils. And this genocide, crime against humanity I then II world war was just result of cooperation between human kind and satan. And donīt you think that present world is almost the same kind and commits the same crimes ahainst humanity, genocide, crimes against God. Not to lead to III world war, because it will be real holocoust, armageddon and complete tragedy and global disaster.
Ulis

Oschersleben, Germany

#10 Oct 3, 2012
SHIRO wrote:
Iran has faced during our bloody History many ,many Holocaust.. ONE By Arabs still going on..Second by Turks still going on....Now a days by NATO still going on... So I want an account of them : Little Israel if they could or General Dimpsy allow them by their acoount ,they will kill eighteen million Persian ..Read article by Antoni Kurdsman for this account.So how about few word about Israel the chosen people of Western Fascismos ??????????
exactly. And II world war was genocide and crime against humanity, in which 50 mln people were murdered or died. And it was not only holocaust.
I can additionally say that these guys, who think that these people, who were murdered were Jews make a big mistake. These people were no Jews, they were Europeans, who were juddhaistic. There were no respresentatives of ancient holy nation there. There were Europeans of judhaistic religion and there were Europeans and not Europeans, there were communists, Catholics, many Catholic priests even Muslims, soldiers, intelectuals and many people and not all people were juddaists too.
Say the truth about this war or say nothing. Constanc lies, it is disgusting.
Just like this bs that usa have won this world. I think that majority of these ,,brave,, soldiers were killed during D-Day. And the real winner of this war is winter 1942, in which majority of hitlerite army were frozen to death under Staliningrad.
This war was terrible Godīs punishment for this uss-european population for all crimes against God and humanity, which were commited during hundreds of years. And they didnīt convert. They commit again the same crimes.

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

#11 Oct 3, 2012
Ulis wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly. And II world war was genocide and crime against humanity, in which 50 mln people were murdered or died. And it was not only holocaust.
I can additionally say that these guys, who think that these people, who were murdered were Jews make a big mistake. These people were no Jews, they were Europeans, who were juddhaistic. There were no respresentatives of ancient holy nation there. There were Europeans of judhaistic religion and there were Europeans and not Europeans, there were communists, Catholics, many Catholic priests even Muslims, soldiers, intelectuals and many people and not all people were juddaists too.
Say the truth about this war or say nothing. Constanc lies, it is disgusting.
Just like this bs that usa have won this world. I think that majority of these ,,brave,, soldiers were killed during D-Day. And the real winner of this war is winter 1942, in which majority of hitlerite army were frozen to death under Staliningrad.
This war was terrible Godīs punishment for this uss-european population for all crimes against God and humanity, which were commited during hundreds of years. And they didnīt convert. They commit again the same crimes.
So you conclude that the REAL jews were in Israel?

You posit that one could not be in Europe and be Jewish?

You conclude that the USA lost 400,000 military in WWII and most were in the Normandy invasion? then you disagree with this study that says we has about 2600 killed in that invasion? http://www.ddaymuseum.co.uk/d-day/d-day-and-t...

You claim NO jews died in the holocaust, and that the numbers here ( http://history1900s.about.com/library/holocau... ) showing about 5.7 million jews killed is a lie?

You claim to be educated? By whom, your Soviet occupiers?
shelly adelson

Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong

#12 Oct 5, 2012
good jewish extraction pudenda doctor share recipe of his success; yes iranians please embrace holoaust like United States does as state religion it works out very well for US...
kim

Takanini, New Zealand

#13 Oct 5, 2012
Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
So you conclude that the REAL jews were in Israel?
You posit that one could not be in Europe and be Jewish?
You conclude that the USA lost 400,000 military in WWII and most were in the Normandy invasion? then you disagree with this study that says we has about 2600 killed in that invasion? http://www.ddaymuseum.co.uk/d-day/d-day-and-t...
You claim NO jews died in the holocaust, and that the numbers here ( http://history1900s.about.com/library/holocau... ) showing about 5.7 million jews killed is a lie?
You claim to be educated? By whom, your Soviet occupiers?
Mike surely you don't take everything written down as the Gods honest truth do you?.OMG Don't tell me your a copy an paste merchant. I'm right heres my copy and paste/link.Heres something you can't copy and paste over can you tell me why if your sole purpose for having "death camps" was the destruction of the Jew
you have organized soccer teams,swim teams, camp orchestras,camp plays and theatre productions.Obviously working them to death wasn't enough eh Mike. I can't hear you Mike.Is it all gone silent over their.Remember this is in AUSHWITZ!. All this information is on Youtube I don't need to look at fictitious books(theres plenty out there). I pay attention to what makes sense to me.I know if my agenda was genocide it wouldn't be games of soccer,swimming or plays.

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

#14 Oct 6, 2012
kim wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike surely you don't take everything written down as the Gods honest truth do you?.OMG Don't tell me your a copy an paste merchant. I'm right heres my copy and paste/link.Heres something you can't copy and paste over can you tell me why if your sole purpose for having "death camps" was the destruction of the Jew
you have organized soccer teams,swim teams, camp orchestras,camp plays and theatre productions.Obviously working them to death wasn't enough eh Mike. I can't hear you Mike.Is it all gone silent over their.Remember this is in AUSHWITZ!. All this information is on Youtube I don't need to look at fictitious books(theres plenty out there). I pay attention to what makes sense to me.I know if my agenda was genocide it wouldn't be games of soccer,swimming or plays.
I never claimed the sole purpose of the camps was to kill jews, at least not until late in the war. Nor when they were used for killing were they exclusively to kill jews with. One other purpose was to have productive slave labor to help with the war effort, so providing or allowing some kind of recreation would help keep that work force able. What makes sense to you is a small pool, and what makes sense to me are pictures of huge piles of people killed in those camps.
SHIRO

New York, NY

#15 Oct 6, 2012
War is not a Basketball game ,is not agame period. Eisenhawer wrote that We meaning the generals ,made the plan,But once the conflict started it was the GI made the final plan...And gave credit to the GI for winning the war..
We have not and are not allowed to hear the German side of the story... Untill then I can say we have no story ,Subject is close..
It has been said History is written by Victor ,I have read some where If Hitler has prevailed in the battle of Leningrad . HISTRORIAN WOULD HAVE BLAME ALL THE KILLING Of THE CITY INHABITANT on themself , and for not letting Germany freeing them from Stalin rule .... and that is the way it is..
kim

Takanini, New Zealand

#16 Oct 6, 2012
Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
I never claimed the sole purpose of the camps was to kill jews, at least not until late in the war. Nor when they were used for killing were they exclusively to kill jews with. One other purpose was to have productive slave labor to help with the war effort, so providing or allowing some kind of recreation would help keep that work force able. What makes sense to you is a small pool, and what makes sense to me are pictures of huge piles of people killed in those camps.
But heres the problem having not the information or disinfo I grew up believeing these were "death camps" having gotten this info from the media, books, old Jew "survivor stories etc.From the little info I got I believe wholeheartedly in the Holocaust an would vigorously think those who denied this occurred to be batshit
crazy or racists!.I got the impression the poor ol Jew was singled out for extermination by the big bad Nazis its when you actually read, research go in with an open mind do you realise the power of misinformation rumor war propaganda.I was shocked at how little I knew.To gas living things in this case human beings a robust chamber made of steel to prevent implosion is required also the chamber is pressurised to ensure the gas is kept in.(you cannot have any leaks).Theres a gas chamber in Baltimore used to execute
condemned prisoners which predates World War 2 when you compare it to ANY gas chamber in any death camp you come to a startling realisation it can't be done besides the leaks holes flimsy contruction there are no extractors it says nothing of netralising the gas to make it safe when disposing it.There were no gas chambers used to gas people there were buildings used to disinfect delouse clothing mattresses typhus was rampant.The Holocaust is a myth no gas chambers no 6 million no Holocaust but there is a Holohoax industry
there are billions at stake for a certain state stuck in the heart
of Arabland but I digress.
Karol

Kraków, Poland

#17 Oct 6, 2012
it is really not very interesting for Iranians, they have many bad events in their own far and closer history.
SHIRO

New York, NY

#18 Oct 6, 2012
Iranian ,If they are still Iranian should not be envolved in Holocaust matter ,it is none of our busness.The Great German people numbering more then hundred million are capable to deal with this matter better then us Iranian.. Some one must got some gift under the table ,and now going to plung us in Holocaust and other Jewish /German tragedies..

“bless the USA”

Location hidden

#19 Oct 6, 2012
kim wrote:
<quoted text>
But heres the problem having not the information or disinfo I grew up believeing these were "death camps" having gotten this info from the media, books, old Jew "survivor stories etc.From the little info I got I believe wholeheartedly in the Holocaust an would vigorously think those who denied this occurred to be batshit
crazy or racists!.I got the impression the poor ol Jew was singled out for extermination by the big bad Nazis its when you actually read, research go in with an open mind do you realise the power of misinformation rumor war propaganda.I was shocked at how little I knew.To gas living things in this case human beings a robust chamber made of steel to prevent implosion is required also the chamber is pressurised to ensure the gas is kept in.(you cannot have any leaks).Theres a gas chamber in Baltimore used to execute
condemned prisoners which predates World War 2 when you compare it to ANY gas chamber in any death camp you come to a startling realisation it can't be done besides the leaks holes flimsy contruction there are no extractors it says nothing of netralising the gas to make it safe when disposing it.There were no gas chambers used to gas people there were buildings used to disinfect delouse clothing mattresses typhus was rampant.The Holocaust is a myth no gas chambers no 6 million no Holocaust but there is a Holohoax industry
there are billions at stake for a certain state stuck in the heart
of Arabland but I digress.
I have been there. You are completely unhinged.
kim

Takanini, New Zealand

#20 Oct 6, 2012
Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been there. You are completely unhinged.
You have been where?.Please don't tell me the sideshow called AUSHWITZ so have many others.You are'nt the first and you certainly won't be the last I see you sidestepped my questions but then again
you'd think with this historic event been so "meticulously" researched and documented you'd have straightforward answers to questions as simple as were put.But you don't neither do the rest of your ilk because your trapped in lies.Why would'nt these "homocidal gas chambers" show the residual signs of Zyklon B that is the blue prussian staining yet the delousing buildings chambers show this .Why
Mike tell me why?If gassings were carried out day and night like these "eye witness holocaust survivors" put it would'nt the stains be very much evident on the walls yet are not.You Mike are misinformed.
Steven Hassan

Pretoria, South Africa

#21 Oct 6, 2012
Kenhunt wrote:
<quoted text> Fairly good comment. However, the seeds of the violence in Islam were planted over 1000 years ago. And you omitted the Hadiths?
onsidering you don't know anything about the religion, that is a pretty bold statement.

One actually has to know something about history Ken, and look at it impartially...something you have never been very good at.

And of ourse when taken out of context, as you usually do, the Bible still has more violence than the Quran.

But one cannot expect a person like you to actually read the text when it is so much eiser to view the cherry picked passages.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iran, Pakistan Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel and Saudi Arabia: Forging ties on quicksand Aug '14 Jihad 12
Gulf Air adds Moscow to its network Aug '14 NITiN 2
Iran Wants Someone To Run Shi'ite Iraq For Them... Jul '14 Char 1
Volleyball: Iran overpower Poland 3-1 in World ... Jun '14 Kar 1
Our Summer in Tehran Jun '14 fred 1
Iran unveils statistics of citizens married to ... Jun '14 Stef 1
Iran Fights U.S. on U.N. Envoy (Apr '14) Apr '14 Jeff Brightone 1

Iran, Pakistan Travel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE