Qatar Airways launches Vietnamese exp...

Qatar Airways launches Vietnamese expansion drive

There are 24 comments on the AME Info story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Qatar Airways launches Vietnamese expansion drive. In it, AME Info reports that:

Qatar: 1 hour, 24 minutes ago Qatar Airways has launched scheduled flights to Hanoi and added frequencies to its Ho Chi Minh City route, nearly tripling the airline's number of services in and out of Vietnam.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AME Info.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NVN777

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Nov 2, 2010
good for both countries.
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#2 Nov 3, 2010
NVN777 wrote:
good for both countries.
But not good for the angry South Vietnamese losers. They will be pissed.
LinhDinh

Malmö, Sweden

#3 Nov 3, 2010
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
But not good for the angry South Vietnamese losers. They will be pissed.
I am so proud of South Vietnamese losers. They decided to stop the war to save people life, North Vn hunger for communist dictator power and let more than 2 millions north sodier died for Ho chi minh. Counting the death toll north Vn was the loser.
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#4 Nov 3, 2010
LinhDinh wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so proud of South Vietnamese losers. They decided to stop the war to save people life, North Vn hunger for communist dictator power and let more than 2 millions north sodier died for Ho chi minh. Counting the death toll north Vn was the loser.
You got it wrong. The South Vietnamese president, vice-president and other generals ran away from the country. They left the South Vietnamese soldiers to stay and die. A South Vietnamese general (with Northern blood) took over, then surrendered to the North Vietnamese army.
s shxt

Sydney, Australia

#5 Nov 3, 2010
South Vn people are chicken shxt with selfish .never can defend themsevle .without NVN All the south could killed by US
SpongeBob

Leamington, Canada

#6 Nov 3, 2010
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it wrong. The South Vietnamese president, vice-president and other generals ran away from the country. They left the South Vietnamese soldiers to stay and die. A South Vietnamese general (with Northern blood) took over, then surrendered to the North Vietnamese army.
...Yeah, that man brother was also a General of VPA...His act spared the bloodbaths in the last days of Saigon regime...
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#7 Nov 3, 2010
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>...Yeah, that man brother was also a General of VPA...His act spared the bloodbaths in the last days of Saigon regime...
Ahhah, so the South Vietnamese dudes here lied. They tried to claim the credits. Basically, they are worthless, and completely evil greedy bastards.
us doIIars compeI bac ky

Chicago, IL

#8 Nov 3, 2010
usa was south vietnam allied bac ky
s shxt wrote:
South Vn people are chicken shxt with selfish .never can defend themsevle .without NVN All the south could killed by US
nguoi viet uk

Ilford, UK

#9 Nov 4, 2010
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhah, so the South Vietnamese dudes here lied. They tried to claim the credits. Basically, they are worthless, and completely evil greedy bastards.
the internatoinal was grands for communist vn regim as an evil bastards murder innocent children,,taking south vietnamese property that is backy hochimnh

so what the hell are you living in american for,,.
your backy parents murder their relative,,.

they did't own your parent backy any thing so why are come to eat their foods,,. for ???

just go back to your backy lands an eat luong kho from china you commies foolish,,.
LinhDinh

Malmö, Sweden

#10 Nov 4, 2010
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it wrong. The South Vietnamese president, vice-president and other generals ran away from the country. They left the South Vietnamese soldiers to stay and die. A South Vietnamese general (with Northern blood) took over, then surrendered to the North Vietnamese army.
The best thing of south Vn was againts communist dictator, vietcong from north Vn was poor and stupid that why they had to lick their master Soviet asshole to got som ak 47 to kill south Vn. After 1975 many of north Vietcong went to Soviet and ex communist in east German to pay the debt. When those two communist collapsed in Europe Viet cong should learn something but they can not because they are brain are so stupid and washed by vietcong in north Vn, the world history show that dictator like Vietcong didn't work.
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#12 Nov 6, 2010
LinhDinh wrote:
<quoted text>
The best thing of south Vn was againts communist dictator, vietcong from north Vn was poor and stupid that why they had to lick their master Soviet asshole to got som ak 47 to kill south Vn. After 1975 many of north Vietcong went to Soviet and ex communist in east German to pay the debt. When those two communist collapsed in Europe Viet cong should learn something but they can not because they are brain are so stupid and washed by vietcong in north Vn, the world history show that dictator like Vietcong didn't work.
Everyone knows that communism does not work. The North Vietnamese knew that too well. It's you, South Vietnamese that do not know. You continue to attack their shadow.

They already changed to Nationalism. They are only communist in name. They are now Nationalist. Get it. Gezz, you are so dense.

Why is that USA is making friend with Vietnam? Are you pissed at USA? It would have been better if you people climb the tall trees while you were in the re-education camps and finished the jump.
LinhDinh

Malmö, Sweden

#13 Nov 6, 2010
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows that communism does not work. The North Vietnamese knew that too well. It's you, South Vietnamese that do not know. You continue to attack their shadow.
They already changed to Nationalism. They are only communist in name. They are now Nationalist. Get it. Gezz, you are so dense.
Why is that USA is making friend with Vietnam? Are you pissed at USA? It would have been better if you people climb the tall trees while you were in the re-education camps and finished the jump.
They make friend with us too, because they get billions dollars from oversea Vietnamese every years. They make friend with Russia after 1975 but Russia was so poor they good bye and run to American and oversea Vietnamese. Now Vn is capitalism with the dictator ship.
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#14 Nov 6, 2010
LinhDinh wrote:
<quoted text>
They make friend with us too, because they get billions dollars from oversea Vietnamese every years. They make friend with Russia after 1975 but Russia was so poor they good bye and run to American and oversea Vietnamese. Now Vn is capitalism with the dictator ship.
And then last week they said "Hello" to Russia again. LoL. It's you, South Vietnamese that no one said "Hello" too. You are losers, with no talent, no ethical value, no morale. You sold your country. You caused the civil war and all the problems related to the war.
SpongeBob

Leamington, Canada

#16 Nov 6, 2010
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhah, so the South Vietnamese dudes here lied. They tried to claim the credits. Basically, they are worthless, and completely evil greedy bastards.
...DuongvanMinh General of SVN, last SVN President( less than 2 days) before surrender of Saigon to NVA had a brother who was major in NVA when "Big Minh" was still a lieutenant General of SVN. Did all of SVN losers know that? His brother Major DuongvanTy, alias "Muoi Ty", even travelled to Saigon and staying in Minh Saigon mansion the WHOLE WEEK during 60s? Aahahaaahaa! Did you losers SVN know that DuongvanMinh or "Big Minh" was frequently meet his brother in Bangkok before the end of vn war? Aahhahahahaa! No wonder you guys ended up lost the war. Even CIA didn't know that much, did they? Here is one DE-CLASSIFIED CIA document about top generals, politicians of SVN during vn war WITHOUT A CLUE about "Big Minh" contacted with ViXi Intelligence: http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB101... Due to the sensitivity and could-be repercussion, I could only give you STUPID SVN losers some hints regarding to in-depth glimpse of one among aspects of vn war-SpongeBob, Ex-VPA officer also ex-CIA contractor Bangkok, Thailand-
nguoi viet uk

Ilford, UK

#17 Nov 6, 2010
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
But not good for the angry South Vietnamese losers. They will be pissed.
is it very sad that around the world,, like my country,,.and American, they never let vietcong air lines landing at our air port,,.

why ????? do you want to known,,???
commies vn had an air crafts,,.but no passingers,,.and no airport to land,,, it is so sad,,.only one airport the vietcong air lines can land are china,,.but china don't like them,, so they just kept air crafts for rat breeding,, at the airport,,. ha,ha,,ha,. backy bastards greedy,,.

loving vietkieu hot shits,,.
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#18 Nov 6, 2010
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>...DuongvanMinh General of SVN, last SVN President( less than 2 days) before surrender of Saigon to NVA had a brother who was major in NVA when "Big Minh" was still a lieutenant General of SVN. Did all of SVN losers know that? His brother Major DuongvanTy, alias "Muoi Ty", even travelled to Saigon and staying in Minh Saigon mansion the WHOLE WEEK during 60s? Aahahaaahaa! Did you losers SVN know that DuongvanMinh or "Big Minh" was frequently meet his brother in Bangkok before the end of vn war? Aahhahahahaa! No wonder you guys ended up lost the war. Even CIA didn't know that much, did they? Here is one DE-CLASSIFIED CIA document about top generals, politicians of SVN during vn war WITHOUT A CLUE about "Big Minh" contacted with ViXi Intelligence: http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB101... Due to the sensitivity and could-be repercussion, I could only give you STUPID SVN losers some hints regarding to in-depth glimpse of one among aspects of vn war-SpongeBob, Ex-VPA officer also ex-CIA contractor Bangkok, Thailand-
Wow, such a big relevation. How did the NVN treated DuongVanMinh after the war?
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#19 Nov 6, 2010
nguoi viet uk wrote:
<quoted text>
is it very sad that around the world,, like my country,,.and American, they never let vietcong air lines landing at our air port,,.
why ????? do you want to known,,???
commies vn had an air crafts,,.but no passingers,,.and no airport to land,,, it is so sad,,.only one airport the vietcong air lines can land are china,,.but china don't like them,, so they just kept air crafts for rat breeding,, at the airport,,. ha,ha,,ha,. backy bastards greedy,,.
loving vietkieu hot shits,,.
And what is your country? South Vietnam? It's gone. Even your wife, your girl friend abandoned you. The North Vietnamese made friend with USA, Russia, India. They signed last week deals after deals in billions and billions. You got nothing.

Ooooh, and look at the huge minerals deposits they discovered recently, in trillions of dollars: 6,000,000,000,000. That's a lot of zeroes. You ran away, had not guts to fight.
nguoi viet uk

Ilford, UK

#20 Nov 6, 2010
s shxt wrote:
South Vn people are chicken shxt with selfish .never can defend themsevle .without NVN All the south could killed by US
hi there,,
if no backy china communist involve,,.
then south vietnam alot better then is it now,,.

as you can see,,. where ever on this world,,.had viet kieu live..., then backy trying to enter to live with,,.

they are trying to join vietkieu ,, but unfortunaterly,,.their accents is does causing the people notice,,.

and avoice them as soon as they them are backy vietcong bastards,,,. got germs,,.
SpongeBob

Leamington, Canada

#21 Nov 6, 2010
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, such a big relevation. How did the NVN treated DuongVanMinh after the war?
Right after liberation of Saigon he was well treated and subject to home-confinement by VPAs and finally was allowed to emigrate to France on August, 1983....Before his departure, he even refused the financial help, ticket fee offered by French Embassy and all of his expenses were covered by The Government of Socialist Republic of Vietnam. The end.
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#22 Nov 6, 2010
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>Right after liberation of Saigon he was well treated and subject to home-confinement by VPAs and finally was allowed to emigrate to France on August, 1983....Before his departure, he even refused the financial help, ticket fee offered by French Embassy and all of his expenses were covered by The Government of Socialist Republic of Vietnam. The end.
NVN is a good sport. That's a chivalry treatment to your formal enemy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wanted: Overworked American Broker Seeking Pay ... Feb '15 NHUCAPKWISKYLIM3K... 2
News .com | Travelling with Kids - Vung Tau, Vietnam Feb '15 Anonymous 2
News Vietjet celebrates the ten millionth passenger Feb '15 bac ky known 4 lixin 9
News Vietnam cracks down on Uber drivers for second ... Jan '15 green fly 1
News Israeli, Vietnamese dairy experts partner to im... Jan '15 NHUCAPLIMDRUBACKY... 13
News New expresway to Ho Chi Minh City opens ahead o... Dec '14 CAPKHUNGLIMDRUDEN... 2
News Vietnamese tourists to South Korea on the rise Dec '14 bac ky d lim lim 7
More from around the web