Albania Asks Greece to Declare War Fi...

Albania Asks Greece to Declare War Finally Over

There are 21 comments on the BalkanInsight.com story from Jan 18, 2013, titled Albania Asks Greece to Declare War Finally Over. In it, BalkanInsight.com reports that:

Albanian Foreign Minister Edmond Panariti on Thursday urged Greece to scrap a World War Two-era law that has left Greece technically in a state of war with Albania.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BalkanInsight.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 19, 2013
Greece is 100 years back.
lol

Stoney Creek, Canada

#2 Jan 19, 2013
I say Greece is 1000 years back.
xavier

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Jan 20, 2013
Born free - Molon lave

Australia

#4 Jan 21, 2013
Ha ha Albanians seeking the abolishment of a war declaration from little old helpless and defenceless Greece. Oh how the mighty fall.
barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Jan 21, 2013
Balkan War 3 coming soon the Gay race goes back to AFrica
ACDC

Athens, Greece

#7 Jan 22, 2013
lol wrote:
I say Greece is 1000 years back.
We have returned "1000 years back" and we have not met you yet!!! Even ..ZOULOU had a presence 1000 ago!! Oh, but of cource!! You did not exist yet back then!!:-) ;-):-)
you tell me

San Jose, CA

#8 Jan 22, 2013
ACDC wrote:
<quoted text>We have returned "1000 years back" and we have not met you yet!!! Even ..ZOULOU had a presence 1000 ago!! Oh, but of cource!! You did not exist yet back then!!:-) ;-):-)
Idiot…YOUR OWN great grandfather couldn’t speak greek even hundred of years ago…FACT
You cant even explain this... yet you want to go 100 thousand years ago…lol lol what a f...ng joke&#12288;with a weird identity you are.. LOL
you tell me

San Jose, CA

#9 Jan 22, 2013
ACDC wrote:
<quoted text>We have returned "1000 years back" and we have not met you yet!!! Even ..ZOULOU had a presence 1000 ago!! Oh, but of cource!! You did not exist yet back then!!:-) ;-):-)
honestly..what was your greatgrandfather 1000 years ago
greek or hellen or other
because your own ancestors couldnt speak greek even a couple of hundred years ago..

I expect a short answer..LOL LOL
Born free - Molon lave

Australia

#10 Jan 22, 2013
you tell me wrote:
<quoted text>
honestly..what was your greatgrandfather 1000 years ago
greek or hellen or other
because your own ancestors couldnt speak greek even a couple of hundred years ago..
I expect a short answer..LOL LOL
Great grandfathers usually were around 100-150 years ago and mine pal spoke Greek.

Why don't you tell us what yours spoke 1000 years ago? CLOWN.....Latin, Greek or Urghur because it wasn't Albanian.
you tell me

Torrance, CA

#11 Jan 22, 2013
Born free - Molon lave wrote:
<quoted text>
Great grandfathers usually were around 100-150 years ago and mine pal spoke Greek.
Why don't you tell us what yours spoke 1000 years ago? CLOWN.....Latin, Greek or Urghur because it wasn't Albanian.
Right…?!! Are you an arvanites .?!! or just a byth-cpuar from qimara ??.
Before you jump in the middle of a conversation..take a second to understand what are we talking about..?

We are talking about arvanites NATIVE language ( Marko Bocari…an example )
If you want to teach english as a second language..you re in the wrong forum..!?
Kudos to your immigrant family that made it to Australia…

Latin greek or Uighur ?? You can easily draw you own conclusions if you understand the fact that in 500 hundred years of ottoman empire NO ONE speaks Turkish..in Albania

TRUTH has always comes back to hit greece in the face very hard…look what lies have done to greece ?
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Jan 22, 2013
you tell me wrote:
<quoted text>
Right…?!! Are you an arvanites .?!! or just a byth-cpuar from qimara ??.
Before you jump in the middle of a conversation..take a second to understand what are we talking about..?
We are talking about arvanites NATIVE language ( Marko Bocari…an example )
If you want to teach english as a second language..you re in the wrong forum..!?
Kudos to your immigrant family that made it to Australia…
Latin greek or Uighur ?? You can easily draw you own conclusions if you understand the fact that in 500 hundred years of ottoman empire NO ONE speaks Turkish..in Albania
TRUTH has always comes back to hit greece in the face very hard…look what lies have done to greece ?
The Truth is Gayreeks like to make up their history as they go along. However it suits them best. First there Gayreeks in 1821 when the Turks and Albanians became Gayreeks then they were Hellens now the Gay race claims to be Illyrian as well. That is True Gayreeks, are Gays, Lesbians, Hermaphrodites, pedophiles, hellens, argives, Turks, Arvanites, Ninjas, Aliens, Atlantians, Slavs, Maynas, etc etc etc.
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Jan 22, 2013
Born free - Molon lave wrote:
<quoted text>
Gayreek The Turks in the 1400s understood your gay kind very very well and they had a very effective approach to dealing with your gay kind. And that approach was slaughter them all no mercy no remorse no compassion men women children and Turks wiped out a good portion of your gay kind, If it wasnt for the intervention of the Albanians and Eurofags you would be turk today. But something worse happened the jews did to the Gay race what the Albanians and Turks couldnt think of doing. The Jews enslaved you now for hundreds of years to come. You your sons your grandsons and the rest of your gay descendants will work like dogs just to pay off the loans to the Jewish bank owners. You know how strong of an economy the gay race had. goldman sachs investors did a few quick moves in wallstreet the very next day the economy in the gay land went ass up! you got to admire the Jews for their efforts. Enjoy gayreek enjoy in 5-10 years you will be begging albanians for bread and grain like you did in the 1960s
ACDC

Athens, Greece

#14 Jan 22, 2013
you tell me wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot…YOUR OWN great grandfather couldn’t speak greek even hundred of years ago…FACT
You cant even explain this... yet you want to go 100 thousand years ago…lol lol what a f...ng joke&#12288;with a weird identity you are.. LOL
My friend i know that thruth hearts bu stay calm!! You are writting like a hysterical personality!!My own grand father who FU..CKED your own CHAM FASIST ITALIAN GRAND FATHER in Albania (koritsa) at 1940, was and aneducated but doupble fhone proud Greek Patriot and of he did not looked like your agly faces!!!He was spoken perfectly the oral Arvanite dialect and the Greek language too!! You should explain why the local "ALBANIANS" back at the entrance of Greek Army in Albania at 1940 were keeping Greek flags and new allmost all of them the Greek language!!!
Bon

Adelaide, Australia

#16 Jan 23, 2013
Gee it seems Greece hate all their neighbours - Albania, FYR Macedonia, Bulgaria, Turkey
ggg

Tirana, Albania

#17 Jan 23, 2013
acdc, i know ur all tough n that but if i ever meet your or your likes , god have mercy on them cos i fuvkin wont
xavier

Winnipeg, Canada

#18 Jan 23, 2013
Bon wrote:
Gee it seems Greece hate all their neighbours - Albania, FYR Macedonia, Bulgaria, Turkey
what do you expert from a welfare state.lol jking .....they only hate themselves,they are jeaous of evenone else....

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#19 Jan 23, 2013
Greece is 1000 years back.
Bon

Adelaide, Australia

#20 Jan 24, 2013
ACDC wrote:
<quoted text>My friend i know that thruth hearts bu stay calm!! You are writting like a hysterical personality!!My own grand father who FU..CKED your own CHAM FASIST ITALIAN GRAND FATHER in Albania (koritsa) at 1940, was and aneducated but doupble fhone proud Greek Patriot and of he did not looked like your agly faces!!!He was spoken perfectly the oral Arvanite dialect and the Greek language too!! You should explain why the local "ALBANIANS" back at the entrance of Greek Army in Albania at 1940 were keeping Greek flags and new allmost all of them the Greek language!!!
"I'm on a Highway to Hell!" Just remember AC/DC were an Australian band, not Greek
ACDC

Athens, Greece

#21 Jan 25, 2013
Bon wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm on a Highway to Hell!" Just remember AC/DC were an Australian band, not Greek
So????We all know who AC/CD ARE!!What is the point?? That yOU are another low IQ, ACOORDING YOUR SILLY POST, ALBANIAN??
ACDC

Athens, Greece

#22 Jan 25, 2013
sunflowerjane wrote:
Greece is 1000 years back.
We have returned "1000 years back" and we have not EVEN met you yet!!! Even ..ZOULOU had a presence 1000 ago!! Oh, but of cource!! You did not exist yet back then!!:-) ;-):-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greece Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Revealed: Turkeya s Plans to Flood Europe with ... Nov 30 dimitrios 3
News The Latest: Obama arrives in Greece for final f... Nov 16 USA Today 13
News A Northern Greece wine safari (Dec '15) Dec '15 MAKEDONIKOS 2
News Business Highlights (Jan '15) Jan '15 Doc Proper 4
News High-speed rail link expands beyond borders (Dec '14) Jan '15 MACO STYLE WET DR... 6
News Hundreds trapped on burning ferry near Italy; o... (Dec '14) Dec '14 flandersart 2
News How Turkey contributes to democratic income sha... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Lesvos Aegean isl... 1
More from around the web