Thessaloniki Mayor Boutaris defends mosque move

Apr 7, 2013 Full story: EKathimerini 15

A week after inviting a group of students from the Muslim School of Komotini, in northern Greece, to visit and pray in ThessalonikiA's New Mosque A- for the first time after 88 years A- Mayor Yiannis Boutaris has hit back at criticism of the move.

Full Story
Greeks are Gypsies

Europe

#1 Apr 7, 2013
allahu akber

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Apr 7, 2013
Religion freedom and separation of State and church = Democracy and human rights.
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#3 Apr 8, 2013
We don't give a sh1t what that g@y drug addict believes. I hope if the 1st official mosque in Greece gets built, it will burn to the ashes, that's the only way we well send our message to islamists, not only from our side, but from the whole of Europe, whose capitals have more mosques than churches and are becoming rapidly islamized.
Greeks are Gypsies

Europe

#4 Apr 8, 2013
muslims fak you monkeys all day!

Look at the mirror fake greek!

Don't you se Turkish-Arab looking monkey ?

And if you dont have a mirror, feel at your Jewish nose and you will get the picture!
Biatch Slap A Skop

Toronto, Canada

#5 Apr 8, 2013
If English is your first langauge then I suggest education is not a priority in your tent where your family resides.

Now if you don't like the greatest culture and people that world has ever seen, then pack up your tents and go live in Iraq or Afghanistan... your choice fool. I'm sure they'll accept you with open arms.
Greeks are Gypsies wrote:
muslims fak you monkeys all day!
Look at the mirror fake greek!
Don't you se Turkish-Arab looking monkey ?
And if you dont have a mirror, feel at your Jewish nose and you will get the picture!
Greeks are Gypsies

Europe

#6 Apr 8, 2013
did you say tent gypsie!

When we lived in big stone castels and houses you afro/semitic greek gypsies came with boats in our sea shores!

So get you fact straight gypsie!
Biatch Slap A Skop

Richmond Hill, Canada

#7 Apr 8, 2013
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Well fool, unlike you and your degenerate family we were educated at schools, universities and other means of higher education.

Now pack your tents or huts and move along out from our lands. Go back to Mongolia where you came from... a few decades ago.

I am Macedonian thus very proud Greek.

And you are just an uneducated fool.
Greeks are Gypsies wrote:
did you say tent gypsie!
When we lived in big stone castels and houses you afro/semitic greek gypsies came with boats in our sea shores!
So get you fact straight gypsie!
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#8 Apr 9, 2013
Greeks are Gypsies wrote:
muslims fak you monkeys all day!
Look at the mirror fake greek!
Don't you se Turkish-Arab looking monkey ?
And if you dont have a mirror, feel at your Jewish nose and you will get the picture!
Isn't your hand tired from all that jacking bre monkey. Well just for your education, in a series of researches carried out in 2006 and 2008 by top scientists all over the world in the Univ. of Pavia Italy, and Stanford USA, for European geneological mapping reasons, the Greek DNA proved to be 99,52% Caucasian (white) with 0,48% possible non-Caucasoid mixture, while in other EU countries that percentage may reach at least 1,4%. So sorry to break it to you this way, judging from the fact that a no-life loser like you lives to call us gypsies, but i had to:(
Greeks are Gypsies

Europe

#9 Apr 9, 2013
Alexander the Great wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't your hand tired from all that jacking bre monkey. Well just for your education, in a series of researches carried out in 2006 and 2008 by top scientists all over the world in the Univ. of Pavia Italy, and Stanford USA, for European geneological mapping reasons, the Greek DNA proved to be 99,52% Caucasian (white) with 0,48% possible non-Caucasoid mixture, while in other EU countries that percentage may reach at least 1,4%. So sorry to break it to you this way, judging from the fact that a no-life loser like you lives to call us gypsies, but i had to:(
yeah? Can we se the link to this study Gypsie?

Propaganda gyspsie, this study shows you fake greeks are Turkish-sperm!
Biatch Slap A Skop

Toronto, Canada

#11 Apr 9, 2013
Is it in your kind's nature to live a life of ignorance and to remain uneducated. Believe it or not, there is information beyond what your inbreeding family tells you. Now as said before pack your tents / huts and get off our lands.

By the way fool, there is no need for us to even consider propaganda since all academics, historians, libraries, universities, art galleries, profs, etc etc etc etc etc agree with our way of life. Our proof is mellenia of well documented information... where is yours Mongol ???

Start packing.
Greeks are Gypsies wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah? Can we se the link to this study Gypsie?
Propaganda gyspsie, this study shows you fake greeks are Turkish-sperm!
mariajames

Rawalpindi, Pakistan

#12 Apr 9, 2013
the alone way we able-bodied forward our bulletin to islamists, not alone from our side, but from the accomplished of Europe, whose capitals accept added mosques than churches and are acceptable rapidly islamized.
Greeks are Gypsies

Europe

#13 Apr 9, 2013
Biatch Slap A Skop wrote:
Is it in your kind's nature to live a life of ignorance and to remain uneducated. Believe it or not, there is information beyond what your inbreeding family tells you. Now as said before pack your tents / huts and get off our lands.
By the way fool, there is no need for us to even consider propaganda since all academics, historians, libraries, universities, art galleries, profs, etc etc etc etc etc agree with our way of life. Our proof is mellenia of well documented information... where is yours Mongol ???
Start packing.
<quoted text>
.
hey pcycho i asked for a link to your fake propaganda, and you keep posting propaganda with no references!
.
Are you normal?
.
I even posted qoutes and its sourced, that shows you are fabricated gypsies and fake!
.
Lets se your sources and blabla, is it gona be like the above fake study, where you dont show the whole truth, that you are Turkish sperm!
.
Lol a dellusional mental case!
Biatch Slap A Skop

Toronto, Canada

#14 Apr 9, 2013
Listen... you are degenerate inbred fool. Obviously uneducated and who cannot read.

Read the response again, fool... venture into a library, museum or university and you'll see my ancestors. Have a word with a prof or curator!!!!!

Now if you so choose to look up your ancestors look no further than the local ZOO. Go to the APE pavillion, pretty sure most of your inbred family still lives there... uncle Boris the orangutan, Zlatan your dad the gibbon, etc etc.

Since your intelligence and evolution cycle is quite slow, perhaps next time I'll send easy to follow pictures.
Greeks are Gypsies wrote:
<quoted text>
.
hey pcycho i asked for a link to your fake propaganda, and you keep posting propaganda with no references!
.
Are you normal?
.
I even posted qoutes and its sourced, that shows you are fabricated gypsies and fake!
.
Lets se your sources and blabla, is it gona be like the above fake study, where you dont show the whole truth, that you are Turkish sperm!
.
Lol a dellusional mental case!
George Stathopoulos

Arlington Heights, IL

#15 Apr 10, 2013
Greeks are Gypsies wrote:
muslims fak you monkeys all day!
Look at the mirror fake greek!
Don't you se Turkish-Arab looking monkey ?
And if you dont have a mirror, feel at your Jewish nose and you will get the picture!
Oh shut up. The UK has more muslims than elsewhere in Europe. Also Turks aren't arabs you uneducated idiot.
If Greece were to prevent the mosque then idiotic Brussels would be all like "Greece you violate too many human rights shame on you" Now they're all like "You are being muslim sympathizers"
What hypocrites.
Greek Islander

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Apr 11, 2013
Greece already has over 300 hundred mosques for the muslim minority of Western Thrace. It's interesting that Muslims feel that they are entitled to have mosques in European cities yet they burn, bomb, desecrate Christian churches in Islamic countries.

It really dosent matter to me if the muslims build a mosque somewhere in Athens for the Pakistanis, Albanian and other muslims as long as there is
Surveillance to prevent it from becoming an active terrorist/jihad center.

Muslim Albanians performing their religious rituals.

http://www.reportages-pictures.com/ALBANIA/R0...

Muslim vigilantes in London creating "Muslim Zones"
http://stream.aljazeera.com/story/20130206214...

http://www.theweek.co.uk/uk-news/51155/arrest...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greece Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
10 Reasons To Visit The Greek Island Kos (Jun '12) Aug 23 Crusader 23
UN mediator for FYROM name talks due next week Jul '14 Macedonian 12
Turkey's Gorgeous Ghost Town Jul '14 Islamism is a threat 1
Gulf Air showcases its newest destination to tr... Jul '14 NITiN 2
Athens offers old and new splendors Jul '14 XAC 3
Gulf Air expands codeshare partnership with Cyp... (Sep '12) Jun '14 NITiN 4
Chinese PM eyes investments ahead of landmark v... Jun '14 NWO 1
•••

Greece Travel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••