Canadians evacuated from Gaza

Full story: National Post

Forty-eight Canadian citizens were among 298 foreigners allowed to leave Gaza by Israeli officials Thursday in an evacuation operation co-ordinated by Canadian officials.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jan 8, 2009
UN driver Killed

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2009

Judged:

... unable to travel to the rendezvous point because of Israeli military action in the area, Canadian officials said. Canada, at the request of the Israeli government and the International Committee of the Red Cross, was responsible for organizing the ... Comment?

Related Topix: North America, World News, Gaza Travel, Israel, Middle East, Calgary, AB, Canada, Alberta
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2009

..YOU DOUBLE Talk,here....very much so.
Lowrider

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2009

Judged:

Canada should leave them there, too many people use a Canadian citizenship as a get out of jail free card. If you choose to live in another country, your on your own.(espesialy a volitile potential war zone). The same thing happend a couple years ago in Lebanon, we spent millions getting canadians "home". A line has to be drawn.
paul

North Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2009

Judged:

But are they really Canadians?Lowrider has it right,Canada is becoming a country of convenience thats all.This has to stop for,ourselves and for the immigrants who truly want to make this country their true home,and not abuse it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••