Israel halts care for dead militant's...

Israel halts care for dead militant's relative

There are 1 comment on the WBOC-TV Salisbury story from May 11, 2010, titled Israel halts care for dead militant's relative. In it, WBOC-TV Salisbury reports that:

Israel has barred a cousin of an assassinated Hamas operative from entering from Gaza for medical care, security officials said Tuesday, though the man's doctors warn his life is in danger.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBOC-TV Salisbury.

Addison, IL

#1 May 11, 2010
So...The subhuman Israeli people are good enough to service the needs and wants of the Palestinians, even terrorists and relatives of the same, but not good enough for their continuance. Have I about got it? What? Not enough doctors in Gaza...Hamas and PLO strategems too tough on you all? Guess ya better rethink your strategy of your wants vs your needs, eh? Hmmm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gaza Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Palestinian PM: Donors must keep Gaza pledges (Oct '14) Oct '14 paul shykora arts 3
News Canadian girl, 8, trapped in Gaza while doctor ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 other crime 1
News Gaza Palestinians Still Stranded Abroad By Egyp... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Jeff Brightone 7
News Palestinians Still Feel The Squeeze Of The Rest... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Yakov Mollye 1
News MIDEAST: Hamas Guarding Women's Health for the ... (Feb '11) Feb '11 bird 1
News Hamas reaches out, tries to shore up popularity (Feb '11) Feb '11 bird 1
News The struggle to preserve Gaza's treasures (Feb '11) Feb '11 bird 1
More from around the web