Amid concern over ties, Egypt names n...

Amid concern over ties, Egypt names new J'lem envoy

There are 2 comments on the Jerusalem Post story from Sep 2, 2012, titled Amid concern over ties, Egypt names new J'lem envoy. In it, Jerusalem Post reports that:

Amid all the concern about the direction Israel-Egypt ties are going under Egypt's new Islamic President Mohamed Morsy, the Foreign Ministry announced Sunday that the new Egyptian ambassador will present his credentials to President Shimon Peres on October 17.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jerusalem Post.

Tim Upham

Nine Mile Falls, WA

#1 Sep 2, 2012
This is a prime example of President Morsi being committed to maintaining peace with Israel. For a long time, it was viewed that Islamic fundamentalism wants to destroy Israel, but now we see it wants to live with Israel. Islamic fundamentalism is a part of the Middle East, and Israel is a part of the Middle East. So they have to live with each other. President Morsi's selection of a new envoy to Israel, can serve as a role model for other Islamic fundamentalists, such as Hamas.
gary vidor

Sydney, Australia

#2 Sep 3, 2012
Tim Upham wrote:
This is a prime example of President Morsi being committed to maintaining peace with Israel. For a long time, it was viewed that Islamic fundamentalism wants to destroy Israel, but now we see it wants to live with Israel. Islamic fundamentalism is a part of the Middle East, and Israel is a part of the Middle East. So they have to live with each other. President Morsi's selection of a new envoy to Israel, can serve as a role model for other Islamic fundamentalists, such as Hamas.
We all can live in hope and I look forward to the day when terrorist organisations such as hamas and hezbollah lay down their arms , stop sacrificing young kids and other Arab and Moslem states recognize Israels right to exist within the middle east as a jewish state.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Egypt, Sudan Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News India 'not safe' travel destination for Russians (Nov '15) Nov '15 just a guy i knew 1
News Egypt official says rockets for Sinai or Gaza (Mar '14) Mar '14 Uzi 1
News Farouk I of Egypt (Feb '14) Feb '14 Shirley Temple 3
News Heavy rains hinder routine life of Egyptians (Dec '13) Dec '13 atheist infidelz 5
News Kerry: U.S. ties with Egypt 'vital' (Nov '13) Nov '13 anonymous 5
News Austrian MFA lifts travel warning for Egyptian ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Culinaire 1
News Egypt Joins Israel as Gaza's Jailer (Sep '13) Sep '13 dunadd 7
More from around the web