Hamitic-Kushitic Origins of Egypt and Ethiopia / Sudan. Oromos, Arabic Speaking Sudanese, Nubians II

There are 115 comments on the Buzzle.com story from Mar 7, 2010, titled Hamitic-Kushitic Origins of Egypt and Ethiopia / Sudan. Oromos, Arabic Speaking Sudanese, Nubians II. In it, Buzzle.com reports that:

In an earlier article, I expanded on the Hamitic identity of A-Group state and civilization in 4th - 3rd millennium BCE Southern Egypt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Buzzle.com.

King Taharga

Minneapolis, MN

#21 Mar 18, 2010
Retarded arguement Mr. Froza, First of all go get your sources stright, and update your Prejudices informations. DNA Analyses, langustic Analyses, the ancient histories, the ancient Egyptians writtings, etc spoke about the Egyptian origin.
If the Egyptians were not Africans, can you tell me what they are? perhaps Arabs, Whites, assians, or just another bastards in the so called middle east? you can even go to your Quranic sources you might be enlightened, like Adam was black. Make sence, made out of mud (earth)(teen, ya teena inta). Yes our Ancestors were greater than that of yours, that's why others before the bastards Arabs have claimed them as their ancestors, actually they still fighting about it. One thing you will always notice about our ancestors mounoments, and statues, that they have been stolen, or deformed in the NOSE only(by the Arabs theives in 640 AD), thier flat noses reveal their identity. Dude, we can go on, and on with scientific, cultural, religous, lingustics,......., evidence to prove truth, not Prejudice fabrications of some mixed blood bastards.

“Our Military Is Our Power”

Since: Feb 10

cairo,Egypt

#22 Mar 18, 2010
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Abouk howa sudani zay Abu Sadat??
Enta bayen mawlood fi omdurman
Ya walad ya narvooz
Ana howa el masry el aslee enta you are an immigrant from Arabia ya bolbol
Abouya pure massry!!

Enta big khawal ya spana ya kalb...batal kadeb,u dont have egyptian blood.
King Taharga

Minneapolis, MN

#23 Mar 19, 2010
I'm gratful, and thankful that I don't have Poisonous Egyption blood in Me. Child of the Nile, that I'm, son of my fathers the ancient black Nubians, I'm a Kushite Son of Ham, Alara my King. I'm form the land of Moses refuge from the Evil of Pharoh.
Go lay with your sister.

cairo,Egypt

#24 Mar 19, 2010
King Taharga wrote:
I'm gratful, and thankful that I don't have Poisonous Egyption blood in Me. Child of the Nile, that I'm, son of my fathers the ancient black Nubians, I'm a Kushite Son of Ham, Alara my King. I'm form the land of Moses refuge from the Evil of Pharoh.
Go lay with your sister.
lol dude!!! you dont have any drop of egyptian blood. STOP DREAMING.

You don't belong to the land where prophet Moses was raised and grown. STOP DREAMING.

cairo,Egypt

#25 Mar 19, 2010
kushites never existed.

Its fairy tales all.

Pharaohs or ancient egyptians never mentioned any word about kushites or ur fabricated names.

Make sense... Dont let people laugh at you, Be Proud of urself, ur own country.

Leave egypt for egyptians.

Simple question: Do you have egyptian nationality?

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#26 Mar 22, 2010
Adara

Maple Grove, MN

#27 Mar 22, 2010
Adara

Maple Grove, MN

#28 Mar 22, 2010
Adara

Maple Grove, MN

#29 Mar 22, 2010
Adara

Maple Grove, MN

#30 Mar 22, 2010
http://photos.igougo.com/images/p336 691-PyramidsofJebelBarkal.jpg
Adara

Maple Grove, MN

#32 Mar 22, 2010
Adara

Maple Grove, MN

#33 Mar 22, 2010
Adara

Maple Grove, MN

#34 Mar 22, 2010
Adara

Maple Grove, MN

#35 Mar 22, 2010
Adara

Maple Grove, MN

#36 Mar 22, 2010
Adara

Maple Grove, MN

#37 Mar 22, 2010
Adara

Maple Grove, MN

#38 Mar 22, 2010
Adara

Maple Grove, MN

#39 Mar 22, 2010
Adara

Maple Grove, MN

#41 Mar 22, 2010
http://www.rbgtube.com/pictures/x4bn dcr4ktziiyzosoz7u8 czhcqopt7dm8pq86kk o8rwvg8duwbdwb34ejgr0dsdc7ta32 ismall_Sekhmet_profile.jpg
Adara

Maple Grove, MN

#43 Mar 22, 2010

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Egypt, Sudan Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Egypt official says rockets for Sinai or Gaza (Mar '14) Mar '14 Uzi 1
News Farouk I of Egypt (Feb '14) Feb '14 Shirley Temple 3
News Heavy rains hinder routine life of Egyptians (Dec '13) Dec '13 atheist infidelz 5
News Kerry: U.S. ties with Egypt 'vital' (Nov '13) Nov '13 anonymous 5
News Austrian MFA lifts travel warning for Egyptian ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Culinaire 1
News Egypt Joins Israel as Gaza's Jailer (Sep '13) Sep '13 dunadd 7
News Gaza Palestinians Still Stranded Abroad By Egyp... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Jeff Brightone 7
More from around the web