Hamitic-Kushitic Origins of Egypt and Ethiopia / Sudan. Oromos, Arabic Speaking Sudanese, Nubians II

Mar 7, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Buzzle.com

In an earlier article, I expanded on the Hamitic identity of A-Group state and civilization in 4th - 3rd millennium BCE Southern Egypt.

Comments
1 - 20 of 115 Comments Last updated Nov 1, 2012
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: May 07

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2010

Judged:

Like i said before the ancient egyptians were black not white or asiatic. They originated in the south meaning the beginning of the nile. They were a east/central african people. End of story
King Taharga

Wayzata, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2010

Judged:

You can still see how the Arabs, or thier fathers the euroubeans, will not give Africa, and the Africans full credit even when it comes to our own history. The Question is, what do they mean by Arabic speaking Sudanese? Does that mean the non-arabic speaking in Sudan, do not shaire the same origin with those?ga

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2010

Judged:

King Taharga wrote:
You can still see how the Arabs, or thier fathers the euroubeans, will not give Africa, and the Africans full credit even when it comes to our own history. The Question is, what do they mean by Arabic speaking Sudanese? Does that mean the non-arabic speaking in Sudan, do not shaire the same origin with those?ga
I guess so. They both ignorant people. That guy who wrote the article, isn't he turkish or iranian? I think he is something like that i am not quite sure. Anyway they are a bunch of idiots. Arabs, whites, or asiatic didn't have a written system until they encounter with ancient kemet. It was kemites who spread civilization to mesopatamia and around the world. Without africans they would be no great civilization in any part of the world. Until these crakkas and disgusting filthy smell bad ugly hook nose arabs get they point there is no need to continue arguing with them. It's a waste of time my friend. Bunch of idiots i call them all. The truth just came out the other day that cleopatra was indeed part black and greek.

“Our Military Is Our Power”

Since: Feb 10

cairo,Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2010

Judged:

that picture of african slaves which sandy ancient egyptians used to bring them into egyptian land.

Emily: you belong to one of those african slaves.

cairo,Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2010

Judged:

Thutmosis wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess so. They both ignorant people. That guy who wrote the article, isn't he turkish or iranian? I think he is something like that i am not quite sure. Anyway they are a bunch of idiots. Arabs, whites, or asiatic didn't have a written system until they encounter with ancient kemet. It was kemites who spread civilization to mesopatamia and around the world. Without africans they would be no great civilization in any part of the world. Until these crakkas and disgusting filthy smell bad ugly hook nose arabs get they point there is no need to continue arguing with them. It's a waste of time my friend. Bunch of idiots i call them all. The truth just came out the other day that cleopatra was indeed part black and greek.
Ancient kemet or kushits were never mentioned in ancient egyptian monuments. F**k you

Emily, i will bring you to egypt.. to lick my balls under desk hheheheeh
King Taharga

Wayzata, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2010

Judged:

Hay, Forza, Africans that we are, in the line of our father Adam thru Ham, Kush, and Mizraim, indiginus of creation flish, and blood of our Fathers.
Slavery, and Arabs are one and the same, nothing to be proud of, unless its a question of who does the most evil to humanity? the Answer is the Arabs, and shamfully, they are proud of it abviously from your comments, and those like yours.
Never mentioned!!!!?? No, you need to look for defferent names other than those of the slave master if you wanna know who is who?
The Africans = Original of creation
The Arabs = illigitimate offsprings of Eourbeans rapping Africans.
Modern Day Egyptians = Bastards of Arabs rapping African (understand the root of evil in east Africa)
Modern day Northern Sudanese = a mixture of mixtures of blood (dreadful in the eyes of God)

cairo,Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

King Taharga wrote:
Hay, Forza, Africans that we are, in the line of our father Adam thru Ham, Kush, and Mizraim, indiginus of creation flish, and blood of our Fathers.
Slavery, and Arabs are one and the same, nothing to be proud of, unless its a question of who does the most evil to humanity? the Answer is the Arabs, and shamfully, they are proud of it abviously from your comments, and those like yours.
Never mentioned!!!!?? No, you need to look for defferent names other than those of the slave master if you wanna know who is who?
Modern Day Egyptians = Bastards of Arabs rapping African (understand the root of evil in east Africa)
Modern day Northern Sudanese = a mixture of mixtures of blood (dreadful in the eyes of God)
Another racist @SS**HOLE. what a dog!! why all black dogs hate arabs that much? you jealous because arabs are far better than you in any aspect huh?
Original of creation = Middle east.

cairo,Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

King Taharga wrote:
Idiot, when i say" the ancient black africans were my ancestors's servants, don't think im supporting slavery or i was with them , i just put actual fact, Accept it".

The ancient egyptians were evil,strong and no one could stop them,they used to enslave other nations.
Spathis

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

Forza_Egyptians wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot, when i say" the ancient black africans were my ancestors's servants, don't think im supporting slavery or i was with them , i just put actual fact, Accept it".
The ancient egyptians were evil,strong and no one could stop them,they used to enslave other nations.
Laken ya zol enat mish masree da sheenoo dah ya zol
ron

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

the ancient egyptians soldiers were all blk,s the mazoil.what white nation,would trust an all blk,army[none]the ancient hebrews called egypt,the land of ham,and they them selves called ham blk.oh dont for get herodutus saying they were blk,and hes called father of history by europians
ron

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

when,will europians stop calling shem,white noah had 3 sons ham,shem,and japhet all the same hue[huemans]the ancient,hebrews made up the lies about ham being blk and servig his brother.the jews them selves are blk,in orgin so says the bible [are you not as ethopians unto me o isreal,amos7/9] the jews have hid their idenity they think"from white shoping to be excepted by them..one cant tell a jew from a palastinian.
King Taharga

Wayzata, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

Judged:

Another idiot who donít, or refused to understand the truth about the Ancient Africans, be it Egyptian, northern Sudanese, or northern African, Just like all peoples whose origin is founded by RAPE, and MURRDER.
1. If the ancient Egyptians were your ancestors, then your claim of being Arab is perplexing, but also explained, unless you are one of those who believe all kind of fantastic claims, about the ancient Egyptians (not the Egyptians), but if they knew the history of Egypt they would have known that, the ancient Egyptians spoke of their origin as being from the SOUTH, thatís why they always had two temples at all times, after the royalty moved north.
2. Truth about Egypt is that it has been prostituted by many nations for Millennia; by the Babylonians, the Persians, the Greeks, the Romans, the bastard Arabs, the Turks, the French, etc, so tell me who the fuck are the modern day Egyptian? I guess they have many evil bloodlines to choose from. And we will keep our pure bloodline.(Thatís why blacks are still in your southern boarder from the Beginning the End) even thought they working harder than ever to wipe us out from the face of the earth by their rape, and murder in the name of their god.
3. Behind all the claims is a stigma of slavery, the psychological shame, and an acute case of inferiority complex, far greater than they can overcome in relation to their African ancestors who were abuse by the Arab slave master. But in contrast, we were made tough, and we are graceful, and blessed that is why we will always overcome, and that is why we are still here could never wipe us out like they did exterminate the ancient Egyptians.
4. Slavery is not our shame, but theirs considering how great of an evil practice it is. We have no pride in evil, neither is our history is dominated by evil, or even tainted by it. You Judge yourselves, and your Judgment will never be delayed.
5. In the end the meek shall inherit the earth, and evil, and Arabs will be no more.

cairo,Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Laken ya zol enat mish masree da sheenoo dah ya zol
ana massry wa aboya massry! batal habal showya.

Enta ma3tooh ya spana

cairo,Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

Judged:

King Taharga wrote:
Another idiot who donít, or refused to understand the truth about the Ancient Africans, be it Egyptian, northern Sudanese, or northern African, Just like all peoples whose origin is founded by RAPE, and MURRDER.
1. If the ancient Egyptians were your ancestors, then your claim of being Arab is perplexing, but also explained, unless you are one of those who believe all kind of fantastic claims, about the ancient Egyptians (not the Egyptians), but if they knew the history of Egypt they would have known that, the ancient Egyptians spoke of their origin as being from the SOUTH, thatís why they always had two temples at all times, after the royalty moved north.
2. Truth about Egypt is that it has been prostituted by many nations for Millennia; by the Babylonians, the Persians, the Greeks, the Romans, the bastard Arabs, the Turks, the French, etc, so tell me who the fuck are the modern day Egyptian? I guess they have many evil bloodlines to choose from. And we will keep our pure bloodline.(Thatís why blacks are still in your southern boarder from the Beginning the End) even thought they working harder than ever to wipe us out from the face of the earth by their rape, and murder in the name of their god.
3. Behind all the claims is a stigma of slavery, the psychological shame, and an acute case of inferiority complex, far greater than they can overcome in relation to their African ancestors who were abuse by the Arab slave master. But in contrast, we were made tough, and we are graceful, and blessed that is why we will always overcome, and that is why we are still here could never wipe us out like they did exterminate the ancient Egyptians.
4. Slavery is not our shame, but theirs considering how great of an evil practice it is. We have no pride in evil, neither is our history is dominated by evil, or even tainted by it. You Judge yourselves, and your Judgment will never be delayed.
5. In the end the meek shall inherit the earth, and evil, and Arabs will be no more.
What a filthy racist bastard.....guess,you instantly curse yourself for being black when u look at the mirror. hahahah

You know if i get you in front of my face now, i will destroy you, i swear,i will keep beating you up till you lose your face features.YOu lucky u lucky u lucky, hidding behind a fookin pc.

Arabs ruled the world from china to spain, Arabs discovered america before christophere columbus. arabs wandered the whole world in past.

Tell me what your african bastards done in life ? Blackie animals were considered as some slaves for other nations and they still.

cairo,Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

ron wrote:
when,will europians stop calling shem,white noah had 3 sons ham,shem,and japhet all the same hue[huemans]the ancient,hebrews made up the lies about ham being blk and servig his brother.the jews them selves are blk,in orgin so says the bible [are you not as ethopians unto me o isreal,amos7/9] the jews have hid their idenity they think"from white shoping to be excepted by them..one cant tell a jew from a palastinian.
Correct your info:

Noah had the same sandy skin of arabs and had 4 sandy sons as following:

1- Sam which( ancient egyptians(original breed of arabs),berbers,persians,indian s came from).
2-Yam who refused to ride the holy ship of prophet noah died as sinner drown in the flood.
3- Ham which( all blacks came from,the simple story: while ham was riding the holy ship with his father noah, he had sex with his wife and it was not allowed in that circumstances,so prophet Noah asked God to curse him,so his breed became and turned all black.
4-Yafes which(greeks,russians,european s,asians came from).

Jews have no definite race, they are many races, such as christians, muslims.

The bible is not good source to get any fact, its full of lies, well, Ham was not black.

I don't know why people discuss so much about colour, we are all belong to Adam and eva....and u will go to heaven, by your good deeds, not your colour.

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

Egyptians were black, not mixed, not anything else but black. I don't care what the tv shows or the media tells you. Im talking about facts when it comes to the egyptian race.

King menes the first king of egypt a black men

King Tut was a black man

Queen Nefertiti was a black woman.

Herodotus correctly remarked that he believed that the people of Colchis were a remnant of the black Egyptian army of Sesostris. Yet Herodotus wasn't the only ancient historian who classified the Egyptians as black Africans:

Aristotle - ""Those who are too black are cowards, like for instance, the Egyptians and Ethiopians".

Aristotle - "Why are the Ethiopians and Egyptians bandy legged? Is it because of that the body of itself creates, because of
disturbance by heat, like loss of wood when they become dry? The condition of their hair supports this theory; for it is curlier than that of other nations..."

Lycinus - "this (Egyptian) boy is not merely black; he has thick lips and his legs are too thin"

Ammiuanus Marcellinus "...the men of Egypt are mostly brown or black with a skinny desiccated look."

To put it bluntly, the Egyptians, with their "black skin" and "woolly hair" would have been sitting "at the back of the bus".

cairo,Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

Judged:

Thutmosis wrote:
Egyptians were black, not mixed, not anything else but black. I don't care what the tv shows or the media tells you. Im talking about facts when it comes to the egyptian race.
King menes the first king of egypt a black men
King Tut was a black man
Queen Nefertiti was a black woman.
Herodotus correctly remarked that he believed that the people of Colchis were a remnant of the black Egyptian army of Sesostris. Yet Herodotus wasn't the only ancient historian who classified the Egyptians as black Africans:
Aristotle - ""Those who are too black are cowards, like for instance, the Egyptians and Ethiopians".
Aristotle - "Why are the Ethiopians and Egyptians bandy legged? Is it because of that the body of itself creates, because of
disturbance by heat, like loss of wood when they become dry? The condition of their hair supports this theory; for it is curlier than that of other nations..."
Lycinus - "this (Egyptian) boy is not merely black; he has thick lips and his legs are too thin"
Ammiuanus Marcellinus "...the men of Egypt are mostly brown or black with a skinny desiccated look."
To put it bluntly, the Egyptians, with their "black skin" and "woolly hair" would have been sitting "at the back of the bus".
king ramesis and hatshpsut,assia queens were also black?

keep dreaming, ya ahbal

the likes of ta setia and thutmosis living in fanstasy word. LOL

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2010

Judged:

Forza_Egyptians wrote:
<quoted text>
king ramesis and hatshpsut,assia queens were also black?
keep dreaming, ya ahbal
the likes of ta setia and thutmosis living in fanstasy word. LOL
Yes they both were black people. So was his father and grandfather before them. The last true faraoh of egypt the late sadat look alot like ramses the great. Onething i believe ramses was a lil more darker than sadat. End of story!

cairo,Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2010

Judged:

Thutmosis wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they both were black people. So was his father and grandfather before them. The last true faraoh of egypt the late sadat look alot like ramses the great. Onething i believe ramses was a lil more darker than sadat. End of story!
DREAM ON DREAM ON!

Mummy of king ramese proved he was sandy brown( like our current skin). Not black. No black kings ever had rule over egypt.

Saddat was not black,he was brown, same like my father.
Spathis

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2010

Forza_Egyptians wrote:
<quoted text>
DREAM ON DREAM ON!
Mummy of king ramese proved he was sandy brown( like our current skin). Not black. No black kings ever had rule over egypt.
Saddat was not black,he was brown, same like my father.
Abouk howa sudani zay Abu Sadat??
Enta bayen mawlood fi omdurman
Ya walad ya narvooz
Ana howa el masry el aslee enta you are an immigrant from Arabia ya bolbol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Egypt, Sudan Travel Discussions

Search the Egypt, Sudan Travel Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Egypt official says rockets for Sinai or Gaza Mar '14 Uzi 1
Farouk I of Egypt Feb '14 Shirley Temple 3
Heavy rains hinder routine life of Egyptians (Dec '13) Dec '13 atheist infidelz 5
Kerry: U.S. ties with Egypt 'vital' (Nov '13) Nov '13 anonymous 5
Austrian MFA lifts travel warning for Egyptian ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Culinaire 1
Egypt Joins Israel as Gaza's Jailer (Sep '13) Sep '13 dunadd 7
Gaza Palestinians Still Stranded Abroad By Egyp... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Jeff Brightone 7
•••
•••