Pentagon says number of US troops bei...

Pentagon says number of US troops being investigated in Colombia scandal may be greater than 5

There are 47 comments on the The Washington Post story from Apr 16, 2012, titled Pentagon says number of US troops being investigated in Colombia scandal may be greater than 5. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

WASHINGTON - The number of U.S. military members under investigation for alleged misconduct at a Colombia hotel on the eve of President Barack Obama's visit over the weekend may be greater than the five originally cited, officials said Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#44 Apr 25, 2012
More military filth, whites too I bet...

"SAN DIEGO (AP)-- A Navy pilot returning home from a night of partying on New Year's Eve waited upstairs to fatally shoot his roommate, his roommate's sister and another man before killing himself, authorities said Wednesday.

The San Diego County Sheriff's Department concluded its investigation without establishing a motive for the killings in suburban Coronado.

John Reeves, 25, armed himself with a rifle and pistol he owned after returning home with the group from a San Diego nightclub, investigators found. He shot Karen Reis, 24, and Matthew Saturley, 31, with the rifle when they met him on the third floor, authorities said.

Reeves used his pistol to shoot his roommate - 25-year-old David Reis - who rushed inside when he heard the shots fired and his sister scream, authorities found. David Reis was struck three times in his left hand, thigh and back upon reaching the second floor.

Reeves then shot himself in the head, according to the investigation."
Breitbart

Maple Shade, NJ

#46 Apr 26, 2012
Obama went to sic the dogs on them, but alas, he ate them already. Jon Lovitz is right.
Breitbart is Dead

United States

#47 Apr 26, 2012
They were licking your wife, while you were pulling your sled.
Breitbart

Maple Shade, NJ

#48 Apr 26, 2012
Breitbart is Dead wrote:
They were licking your wife, while you were pulling your sled.
I'm not married douche bag. By the way, I hear there's a sale on Dogmeat at Walmart. It's called, Obama Lickems. Why don't you scurry over there and Fetch some for your stupid self. Wooof. Go get 'em boy. Fetch. Then have a nice long ball lick like the stupid ass president you elected. Don't forget your taint either.
Breitbart is dead

United States

#49 Apr 26, 2012
Not married? Figures. So you slide around with jersey bitches who'd lick anything. Including you.
Breitbart

Maple Shade, NJ

#50 Apr 26, 2012
Breitbart is dead wrote:
Not married? Figures. So you slide around with jersey bitches who'd lick anything. Including you.
obama likes beaches. He likes to fetch the sticks when you throw them in the ocean. If he swims like he bowls, that could be a problem though. Does obama have palsy or sumpin'??
Thank you for following me. I'm flattered. Now heel boy, heel.

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

#52 Aug 31, 2012
Bringmedinner wrote:
All the more troubling is Obama's wife and daughters sitting around wondering if all of Daddy's friends are perverted, what about Daddy?
Those that believe in god are deceivers. god = grand OLE deceit, satan's immaculate deception. Allahu Akbar = ALLAH is GREAT! Deceivers translation is sacrilegious and blasphemy. god is [sin]thetic (man made). The last supper. Your feet have been washed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colombia Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News I've found a fantastic way to play Colombia's $... Mar '15 U S MALE 1
News Lawmaker Wants New Look at Cartagena Prostituti... (Oct '14) Oct '14 tha Professor 61
News eBay launches a shipping subscription program i... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Philip Cohen 2
News Scheduled to Open in 2016, the 218-room Hyatt R... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Cali 1
News Go South Young Man; The Pacific Alliance Presen... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Cali 1
News Falling in Love with Alianza Del Pacifico; The ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Cali 1
News The Army of Colombia, A Pawn of the CIA (Jan '14) Jan '14 Natalie 1
More from around the web