Pentagon says number of US troops being investigated in Colombia scandal may be greater than 5

Apr 16, 2012 Full story: The Washington Post 47

WASHINGTON - The number of U.S. military members under investigation for alleged misconduct at a Colombia hotel on the eve of President Barack Obama's visit over the weekend may be greater than the five originally cited, officials said Monday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Gravediggers

United States

#1 Apr 16, 2012
We all know what happens when an agency investigate itself. One or two selected to take the bullet the rest is whitewashed.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#2 Apr 16, 2012
Gravediggers wrote:
We all know what happens when an agency investigate itself. One or two selected to take the bullet the rest is whitewashed.
Like what happened to Oliver North?

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Wake Forest, NC

#3 Apr 16, 2012
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like what happened to Oliver North?

He was Investigated by CONGRESS. John Kerry's subcommittee! Get a CLUE before stating more stupidity tony.

.....In 1986, Senator John Kerry and Senator Christopher Dodd proposed a series of hearings at the Senate Foreign Relations Committee regarding charges of Contra involvement in drug trafficking; the hearings were conducted by Senator Richard G. Lugar of Indiana, the Republican Chairman of the Committee. The report of the Committee, released on April 13, 1989, found that "Contra drug links included... payments to drug traffickers by the U.S. State Department of funds authorized by the Congress for humanitarian assistance to the Contras, in some cases after the traffickers had been indicted by federal law enforcement agencies on drug charges, in others while traffickers were under active investigation by these same agencies." The U.S. State Department paid over $806,000 to known drug traffickers to carry humanitarian assistance to the Contras.

“Truth to Power!”

Wake Forest, NC

#4 Apr 16, 2012

Why are progressives so clueless about history and common sense?

“Truth to Power!”

Wake Forest, NC

#5 Apr 16, 2012

Why are progressives and filthy Jackasscrats so lame and dishonest that they can't admit that this this criminal activity on Obama's Colombian junket is a direct reflection on Obama?

Obama on his Colombian junket:‘Part of My Job Is to Scout Out Where I May Want to Bring Michelle Back Later for Vacation’

WHAT!!!????

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-colombi...

umm

United States

#6 Apr 16, 2012
Gravediggers wrote:
You're absolutely right. When communist cops used to beat us we had to complain to the same cops. At one point we stopped complaining.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#7 Apr 16, 2012
We still need to investigate Obama's Fast and Furious Scandal. If Bush did the kind of stuff that Obama has done, we would see the Mainstream Media on constant attack mode until he stepped down. Here we have President Obama responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocent Mexicans, just because he wanted to sell high powered rifles to drug Cartels. Boy O boy does Obama find it so easy making friends with Drug Lords, mass murderers, and the only people Obama appears to seek building coalitions with are barbarians, Islamic extremists, Terrorists, and the enemies of civilization.

Barack Obama Betrays Mexican and Hispanic Americans
http://youtu.be/-S9MTaciqKU

This is the legacy of Obama's Fast and Furious scandal. Thousands have been slaughtered for Obama's purpose of undermining the second amendment. We should not let these tragedies go unnoticed. Why does Obama appear to have so many friends all over the world that are terrorists? Thousands of weapons have been sold to the drug cartels all approved by the Obama administration. Away with this despicable person who calls himself President!

Obama: The Unknown Islamic Presidential Puppet
http://www.cross.tv/66175

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#8 Apr 16, 2012
apparently, too many people discovered obama's "buffet plan" tax increase is a total sham!
a years revenue would cover 3 days of interest on the debt (like THAT'S what it would be used for anyhow!) hence, a new diversion...g-men getting laid!

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#9 Apr 16, 2012
If they looked like that Sophia Verga woman, I understand the temptation.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#10 Apr 16, 2012
carey529 wrote:
apparently, too many people discovered obama's "buffet plan" tax increase is a total sham!
a years revenue would cover 3 days of interest on the debt (like THAT'S what it would be used for anyhow!) hence, a new diversion...g-men getting laid!
...you don't mind sounding stupid? lol

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#11 Apr 16, 2012
Put Secret Service back under Treasury. Way too much corner cutting happens after the repub creation of the largest Fed Agency in the history of the U.S., the giant Dept. of Homeland Security.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#12 Apr 16, 2012
Boys will be boys. It's really nothing new.

“Truth to Power!”

Wake Forest, NC

#13 Apr 16, 2012
Makes sense wrote:
Boys will be boys. It's really nothing new.

Obama going on Prostitution junkets to Colombia is about his speed and class level.

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

#14 Apr 16, 2012
OneRyder wrote:
Put Secret Service back under Treasury. Way too much corner cutting happens after the repub creation of the largest Fed Agency in the history of the U.S., the giant Dept. of Homeland Security.
Proof and evidence of collusion amongst all decision makers to reduce workforce (death fix it). Terrorism / Collusion complaint filed with Homeland Security by National Whistleblower. Treasonous Subversive activities responsible for the American (Postal) Holocaust see USSC 99-565 & supplement. Mongoose Protocol.
hal

Maringouin, LA

#15 Apr 16, 2012
hope you noticed that the wash.post used 5 us troops as its heading and not the 12 SECRET SERVICE AGENTS involved in this?why?its easier to shift things towards our troops than blame the highly paid secret service agents?just another way of a liberal press trying to ease the feds and obama from press coverage?
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#16 Apr 16, 2012
Let me see if I have this straight. The military, and the Secret Service, was involved in the prostitution scandal, but the President wasn't. Our Secretary of State was drunk on her butt, but the President was as pure as the driven snow. Why can't I believe this scenario? Because it isn't plausible.
Bringmedinner

San Jose, CA

#18 Apr 16, 2012
All the more troubling is Obama's wife and daughters sitting around wondering if all of Daddy's friends are perverted, what about Daddy?
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#19 Apr 16, 2012
That is right. The Agent will have to be fired, he will lose his cushy job, big salary, all for some perverted sex. All the deadbeat had to do was pay her, and it would have been like every other time they are out of the country. Look at the pictures of Hillary, so drunk she cannot see straight. Liberals think they can be as raunchy as they want when they are out of the country, and we will never know. There are people with camera phones everywhere.
Curtis Lowe

San Antonio, TX

#20 Apr 16, 2012
Was Vera Baker involved?
joey

Maringouin, LA

#21 Apr 16, 2012
lets get this right!hillary clinton can party along with other staff members(drinking and dancing)and its okay?who really knows what she did and obama did after?i dont mean between the 2 of them but seperately?do you think the secret service agents will tell?hell no they want,just like jfk had to die for the truth to come out about his womanizing?this stuff is hush,hush for all of us?shift the topic to troops and agents and get the spotlight off our ass is the remedy?with all the free sex attitude today why make such a big deal of this matter?it changes the focus of real problems obama has and the main stream media does all it can to do this?the main stream media is the biggest enemy the public has today for they distort and omit what the public needs to hear!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colombia Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lawmaker Wants New Look at Cartagena Prostituti... Oct '14 tha Professor 65
eBay launches a shipping subscription program i... Jul '14 Philip Cohen 2
Scheduled to Open in 2016, the 218-room Hyatt R... Jul '14 Cali 1
Go South Young Man; The Pacific Alliance Presen... Jul '14 Cali 1
Falling in Love with Alianza Del Pacifico; The ... Jul '14 Cali 1
The Army of Colombia, A Pawn of the CIA (Jan '14) Jan '14 Natalie 1
Report finds no evidence of widespread sexual m... (Dec '13) Dec '13 davy 3
More from around the web