Sasha Cagen: Colombia's Bizarre Bathr...

Sasha Cagen: Colombia's Bizarre Bathrooms

There are 4 comments on the The Huffington Post story from Nov 15, 2010, titled Sasha Cagen: Colombia's Bizarre Bathrooms. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

Colombia is an amazing country, full of mountains as stunning as the Swiss Alps and people as sweet and welcoming as the people I met in the Northeast of Brazil.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

Mike

United States

#1 Nov 16, 2010
I don't understand. Why was the toilet locked?
Joe

Baltimore, MD

#2 Nov 16, 2010
haha
Parden pard

Nazareth, PA

#3 Nov 16, 2010
Mike wrote:
I don't understand. Why was the toilet locked?
It's to keep the anacondas from surfacing,,,,(sheeshhh)
Judge a whole culture

Glendale, CA

#4 Nov 19, 2010
The worst toilet I ever saw actually made me vomit and that was in fashionable Milan, Italy. The most plush was actually in Bogota. In LA I carry toilet paper and toilet seat covers in packets. In Patagonia it's all about nature.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colombia Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Zika virus is most commonly spread through mosq... Feb '16 Janice 3
News I've found a fantastic way to play Colombia's $... (Mar '15) Mar '15 U S MALE 1
News Lawmaker Wants New Look at Cartagena Prostituti... (Oct '14) Oct '14 tha Professor 61
News eBay launches a shipping subscription program i... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Philip Cohen 2
News Scheduled to Open in 2016, the 218-room Hyatt R... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Cali 1
News Go South Young Man; The Pacific Alliance Presen... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Cali 1
News Falling in Love with Alianza Del Pacifico; The ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Cali 1
More from around the web