US looks to South America for securit...

US looks to South America for security partners

There are 6 comments on the The Kansas City Star story from Apr 28, 2012, titled US looks to South America for security partners. In it, The Kansas City Star reports that:

In these days of shrinking defense budgets, the U.S. is looking to its southern neighbors to help monitor and protect the Asia Pacific region in the years ahead.Traveling to Colombia, Brazil and Chile this week, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta underscored the importance of those nations as military partners in a region where the U.S. influence in a ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Kansas City Star.

School of The Americas

Aledo, IL

#2 Apr 28, 2012
Hasn't our Military Schools already taught their militaries how to opress, beat down and brutalize their peoples already? I think we spent our capital with the peoples of those Countries a long time ago. But then I imagine we have been grooming more Pinochets to do our dirty work in the clandestine shadows of government espionage and wars against the hapless and disenfranchized peoples in their respective Countries.
Cut To The Chase

West Orange, NJ

#4 Apr 28, 2012
United Banana Republics of the Amerika's

“The Motherland is Great”

Since: Apr 12

Moscow, Russia

#5 Apr 29, 2012
ha ha ha! Stupid American Imperialists only looking to exploit the South Americans again! like they did for many many years! Da!
saint

United States

#6 Apr 29, 2012
School of The Americas wrote:
Hasn't our Military Schools already taught their militaries how to opress, beat down and brutalize their peoples already? I think we spent our capital with the peoples of those Countries a long time ago. But then I imagine we have been grooming more Pinochets to do our dirty work in the clandestine shadows of government espionage and wars against the hapless and disenfranchized peoples in their respective Countries.
Precisely!
DENG

Zhenjiang, China

#8 Apr 29, 2012
IS THE LAUGHING CRYPTO-JEW PANETTA STILL IN SOUTH AMERICA?

“The Motherland is Great”

Since: Apr 12

Moscow, Russia

#9 Jun 23, 2012
Bah! weak American Secret Service only good for having parties with call girls!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colombia Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Zika virus is most commonly spread through mosq... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Janice 3
News I've found a fantastic way to play Colombia's $... (Mar '15) Mar '15 U S MALE 1
News Lawmaker Wants New Look at Cartagena Prostituti... (Oct '14) Oct '14 tha Professor 61
News eBay launches a shipping subscription program i... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Philip Cohen 2
News Scheduled to Open in 2016, the 218-room Hyatt R... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Cali 1
News Go South Young Man; The Pacific Alliance Presen... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Cali 1
News Falling in Love with Alianza Del Pacifico; The ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Cali 1
More from around the web