Textbooks in the tropics as the Philippines lures students

There are 1 comment on the Reuters story from Jul 17, 2012, titled Textbooks in the tropics as the Philippines lures students. In it, Reuters reports that:

In the Philippines, English language courses come with poolside classrooms, field trips to the beach, and instructors doubling as tour guides.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

Mark Rosenkranz

United States

#1 Jul 22, 2012
My friend Mark Rosenkranz's book gives a new perspective on racism and the touching last moments he spent with his father. It was in 800 Borders stores before they went belly up, now it's on Amazon for $11.99 paperback.

http://www.amazon.com/White-Male-Privilege-Fo...

White Male Privilege: Fourth Edition

www.amazon.com

Discrimination and racism has existed in America since the very early days of colonization. In the Declaration of Independence, our founding fathers declared "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal." and yet, it would be

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chinese tourists pose for pictures at Art in Pa... Apr 10 The Ugly American 1
News Bolivian President to Sue US Govt for Crimes ag... (Sep '13) Mar '15 swedenforever 24
News Relatives press for new Malaysia plane search plan (May '14) Mar '15 ibu halima 10
News Tibetan Villagers Pose Before Backdrops, Earn O... Feb '15 RayH 1
News Cheaper loonie drives boost in visas as China c... Feb '15 RayH 1
News Chamber organizing trip to China Feb '15 RayH 1
News 5 Money-Saving Tips For Visiting China Feb '15 RayH 1
More from around the web