A family is exiled from the U.S

There are 16 comments on the Aug 14, 2011, www.mysanantonio.com story titled A family is exiled from the U.S. In it, www.mysanantonio.com reports that:

And now for the weekly illegal alien sob story

Tom and Yedid Kobylecky now wish they'd stayed silent, quietly living a middle-class life in the suburbs of Chicago and keeping her illegal immigrant status a family secret.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.mysanantonio.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“The End Of America Coming Soon”

Since: Dec 07

Welfare State

#46 Oct 21, 2011
student wrote:
<quoted text>
they didn't steal job they accepted the ones that americans are supposedly to good to do and i think the if us citizens that don't have job some not all really wanted to work they would and not be lazy and stop blaming it on illegal immigrants god!
Tell that to the three American citizen employees here that recently lost their jobs in a local furniture store. This same business has three illegal employees who did not lose their jobs.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#47 Oct 21, 2011
The Ricomeister wrote:
But they're white. This is unconstitutional. O never mind a Mexican is involved.
ha! too bad this doesn't happen with all here illegally.
sterco

Helena, MT

#48 Oct 21, 2011
THIS IS WONDERFUL NEWS!!! LOVING IT!!!

“Green card?”

Since: Jan 08

Tepic, Nayarit, Mexico

#49 Oct 22, 2011
RACIST FOOLS SUCK wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not in Mexico. Any location can be inputed. If you did you would not put up so much racial hatred about Mexicans. You just prove that you are Jennys only remaining ally of hate. You are in the USA. But not such a fool as Jenny is, but close.
Really? Where am I? Why would I claim to be from Mexico if I weren't?
Do you realize the crap I get being on this forum and being from Mexico? What possible reason would I have not to live here? It is one of the nicest places I have ever been, and I have been in several countries. The culture sucks, but, other then that, it's paradise.

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

#50 Nov 1, 2011
student wrote:
<quoted text>
many people come to this country to find a better life and plus part of this counrty was mexico's to begin with, and the americans took this country away from the native americans so can't really say this is an american counrty!
Correction: Illegals come to this country to STEAL a better life for only themselves without regard for the society they are seriously harming by being here and stealing from our welfare/social systems.

The parts of this country that WERE Spain's were taken from Spain by the new country of Mexico. Hypocrites. In any case, those parts of the USA DO NOT belong to Mexico now. To say otherwise is illogical and quite stupid. If you sell a car to someone, you give up any future right to that vehicle. Duh. To take that car back would be stealing it from its rightful owner. It is the same with a land sale. Duh.

Native Americans took this land from the indigenous people living here. Hypocrites. Did you get any education at all? Get a clue.
jenny

El Monte, CA

#51 Nov 1, 2011
Rogerg wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Where am I? Why would I claim to be from Mexico if I weren't?
Do you realize the crap I get being on this forum and being from Mexico? What possible reason would I have not to live here? It is one of the nicest places I have ever been, and I have been in several countries. The culture sucks, but, other then that, it's paradise.
hi rogerg im here to inform u jennifer a.ka. coppermouth is no longer with us she passed away at approxiamately 11:30 today due to mental breakdown may she rest in pieces r.i.p jennifer doe 1845-2011
jennifer pismo

Redding, CA

#52 Nov 1, 2011
jenny wrote:
<quoted text>hi rogerg im here to inform u jennifer a.ka. coppermouth is no longer with us she passed away at approxiamately 11:30 today due to mental breakdown may she rest in pieces r.i.p jennifer doe 1845-2011
dirty little dyke! you only wish!when i go to work, at 12.30 today, I will no longer listen to your shit.last time! so dont bother with your bullshit! your about the grosses thing on here.racist fools suck, is you too!
jenny

El Monte, CA

#53 Nov 1, 2011
jennifer pismo wrote:
<quoted text>dirty little dyke! you only wish!when i go to work, at 12.30 today, I will no longer listen to your shit.last time! so dont bother with your bullshit! your about the grosses thing on here.racist fools suck, is you too!
oh jenny ur soooo sweet now come on over here and give me some sugar muah!(tongue in cheek) mmmmm u taste like sugar and spice and everything nice!
Badtothebone

Shirley, NY

#55 Dec 15, 2012
jennifer pismo wrote:
<quoted text>dirty little dyke! you only wish!when i go to work, at 12.30 today, I will no longer listen to your shit.last time! so dont bother with your bullshit! your about the grosses thing on here.racist fools suck, is you too!
Wow Jenny, you're a little spitfire, I love it! You go girl!
Bomb Mexico

Pismo Beach, CA

#56 Dec 15, 2012
Independent patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction: Illegals come to this country to STEAL a better life for only themselves without regard for the society they are seriously harming by being here and stealing from our welfare/social systems.
The parts of this country that WERE Spain's were taken from Spain by the new country of Mexico. Hypocrites. In any case, those parts of the USA DO NOT belong to Mexico now. To say otherwise is illogical and quite stupid. If you sell a car to someone, you give up any future right to that vehicle. Duh. To take that car back would be stealing it from its rightful owner. It is the same with a land sale. Duh.
Native Americans took this land from the indigenous people living here. Hypocrites. Did you get any education at all? Get a clue.
LMFAO!! Once again,NICE JOB I.P. No wonder why I still have a crush on you.AAAhhh. I.P.for prez!!!
Bomb Mexico

Pismo Beach, CA

#57 Dec 15, 2012
jennifer pismo wrote:
White people arent racists.There's no such thing.Only brown trash like you are.Problem is,you are the last people that have any right to be racists,but if you feel you are being treated with racism in any way,feel free to take your sorry a$$ back to third world Mexihell.
Austinite

Austin, TX

#58 Dec 16, 2012
No tears shed here, she was an illegal alien and the appropriate action was taken by the government. The rest of the family chose to go with her to Mexico, where she belonged so how is that in any way shape or form an exile?
Bomb Mexico

Pismo Beach, CA

#60 Dec 16, 2012
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>White people arent racists.There's no such thing.Only brown trash like you are.Problem is,you are the last people that have any right to be racists,but if you feel you are being treated with racism in any way,feel free to take your sorry a$$ back to third world Mexihell.
Oh yeah right.My bad.I forgot.The Mexican third world baboons cant survive without us hard working,tax paying,blue collar white Americans.There's a reason why millions of Mexicans risk their lives,splitting up there own families invading our borders.It sure as hell isnt so they can be treated with such harsh "racism".
Bomb Mexico

Pismo Beach, CA

#62 Dec 16, 2012
Rico Sock Number 007 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why you should get your azz back to work and pay more taxes.
Whats wrong with you,Rico? You got polio? I been working while you make a career out of Topix.How do you support yourself when your on Topix all day and night? HHHmmm.
sba131

United States

#64 Dec 16, 2012
Ricolla. How much cargo do you transport. Or do you just live off honest Americans.
Davidb63

Seattle, WA

#65 Dec 16, 2012
Publius51 wrote:
Detect, Detain, and Deport...the 3-D method of choice...
I love feel good stories like this,where Illegals are deported,the laws are enforced.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oak Forest Launches New Promotional Website Apr 20 RES 1 6
News Sotheby's to offer Roy Lichtenstein's 'The Ring... Mar 27 David Barsalou 1
News Bush: Iran letter was 'frustration' Mar '15 Kar 3
News Will Black Voters Help Select The Next Mayor Of... Mar '15 ROMPER STOMPER 2
News Ukraine's new US-born finance chief enduring ba... Mar '15 Cassandra_ 4
News Ukraine's new US-born finance chief enduring ba... Mar '15 Cassandra_ 2
News Travel Hacking: 5 Tricks to Affordable Travel Feb '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
More from around the web