5 holiday things to do in Chicago
During the holiday season, most Chicago visitors go shopping on the Magnificent Mile and strap on ice skates at Millennium Park.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.
#1 Dec 4, 2013
1) Join a black out of control wilding group while they loot stores in Chicago.
2) watch drug dealers sell drugs and collect millions in unreported income and unpaid sales taxes.
3) watch drug dealers do drive by shootings up close.
4) watch wetback and black drug gangs shoot it out for control of neighborhood drug sales areas on the south side of Chicago.
5) watch illegal immigrants steal goods and services from chicago a sanctuary city in America.
#3 Dec 4, 2013
The top 10 poorest cities are run by democrats.
#4 Dec 5, 2013
and the unions who vote democrats into office in return for fat union contracts no city will be able to afford.
This unholy alliance will send more American cities and some states into bankruptcy court.
#7 Dec 6, 2013
1. Get shot.
2. Get mugged.
3. Get raped.
4. Get raped, mugged and then shot.
5. Get shot, raped and then mugged.
Never trust a leftist!
Add your comments below
|Lots Of Fun, But Lots Of Traffic In Chicago Thi...||Jun 12||Youngest Tastes Best||3|
|Dusty Groove Will Revive A Chicago Soul DJ Trad...||Jun 8||bozo||1|
|TSA sends dozens of screeners to Oa Hare to cut...||May '16||wizard of ZOG||31|
|Malia Obama to take gap year before entering Ha...||May '16||Three Days||2|
|Chicago, Portland Join Travel Ban To North Caro...||Apr '16||frigginhell||489|
|The homeless encampments of Chicago||Apr '16||bozo||1|
|$35 airfare and a cheap Alaska cruise: the week...||Apr '16||Ann Marie||1|
Find what you want!
Search Chicago Travel Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC