Cardiff architect is heavyweight boxe...

Cardiff architect is heavyweight boxer by night

There are 3 comments on the IcWales story from Jun 25, 2010, titled Cardiff architect is heavyweight boxer by night. In it, IcWales reports that:

BY DAY he's a respected city architect - but by night he's a lethal weapon. At the age of 46, Stephen Franks, of Splott, Cardiff, has just become the unlicensed boxing British Heavyweight Champion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IcWales.

Aunty betty

Cardiff, UK

#1 Jul 8, 2010
Very handsome is my Stephen - well he used to be

“"Never say never"”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2 Jul 9, 2010
Kudos, Stephen!
tony collins

#3 Nov 22, 2013
hi steve,
thought I would give you congrats in your reborn sport.
Only just seen your resume on net.
Call me cheers steve
Remember Port Albert
07766 725051

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cardiff, United Kingdom Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drivers in Cardiff face a massive increase in p... Jul '15 crazyDriver 2
News Nato Summit 2014: Cardiff 'ring of steel' widen... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Wales 1
News Nato Summit 2014: Barry Minor Injuries Unit WIL... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Wales 1
News Nato Summit 2014: Want to avoid the worst of th... (Aug '14) Aug '14 words 1
News Cardiff's 'ghost cinemas': Incredible pictures ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Wankpiss 2
News City church defends its decision to replace his... (Mar '14) Mar '14 mayor last pub cl... 1
News Swanmead pupils gear up for Wales trip (Jan '14) Jan '14 mokolobang 1
More from around the web